As I said earlier like me many have pretty bad experience from menhir system. I really don't like it..
Anyway.. If you want to keep that tools. here is my few advises.
1. Open new kingdom to create instant open treasure spot. This can be use to abuse. So I recommend no one can use more than 2 may be 3 time to create instant open treasure spot.
2. I don't like the destroy resources fields after relocate.
Because If you destroy than you need to refund (otherwise it wont be ok for normal type players + it will slow down the game greatly) and if you refund than highly likely abuse can be happen thru farming MA from some expert players. So no destroy no refund..
3. Destroying warehouse level and granary level after relocate.
To slow down the early game abuse.
I like to mention here that early game abuse is the worse kind of abuse. So we must do something to slow it down.
4. Cooldown. After relocate player cant attack next 12 hrs keep this rule.
I would like to see no one can attack the relocated vill (at least first 1-2 days) to stop MA farming (early game abuse). At least 1 time in the server.
5. Player who have 1 vill/city for 30 days can not use menhir. (To stop jumper). Old account cant use menhir after 30-40 days after the game start (some pro players give away their vills to create a jumper vill/city).
6. Reinforcement to MA vill to gain more crop income. It wont be easy to stop this abuse.
7. 1:1 trade first 7 days.
8. You must be more smart to catch MA 😑.
Lots of good points here, but I will pick and choose a couple to make comment on.
Point 2. Why are fields destroyed in the first place? Doesn't make sense to me. I agree to remove this and therefore have no need to refund resources. Solves that problem.
Point 4. Cooldown on menhiring is a good idea. Maybe 12h below 200 pop, 3 days over 200 pop. I have still seen people try to menhir hop to an enemy WW and wait out the 12h. Make it a one way trip if you can't stop it.
Point 5. Agreed. If you've been playing for a month you've probably settled down with your current kingdom. Why haven't you got your 2nd village already?
"Maybe their allies are unhappy and are cat-ing them?"
I suggest paying attention to allies attacking allies and investigate in certain situations. Surely you are collecting statistics that would make this analysis relatively easy?
An additional thought by me for menhirs is that you cannot menhir if the troops numbers in your village are greater than 5k cc.
Additionally you can menhir with your troops elsewhere, they just cannot be in transit.
You cannot recall your troops within that 12h period that you cannot send. You cannot also recieve or send resources.
E.g. you are a player that somehow has a 20k army and one village and you want to leave your current kingdom. You can reinforce the treasury of your new kingdom (however many hours walk that is). THEN you can menhir. Then after 12h you can recall your troops.
This could eliminate people menhiring beside WWs to attack them as they need to store their army in someone else's village first. Then menhir, wait 12h (in which the other kingdom can demolish the village), then recall their army which potentially needs to walk 6h, starving the whole way. Also demolish their TS for them. Enforce tired troops so travel times are extended for 2 days after as well?