Posts by spitfire#RU(1)

I guess propaganda works well in russia. Every communist country uses a similar 'us vs them' propaganda, and it works.

This is just a game where most players know that many many many russian players cheat.

And it's not the players' fault - cheating seems to be morally acceptable in some cultures.

Lol, only Russians and communists use propaganda. Sure.

If you look at the etymology of this word you will find that it is came from Latin language and appearead far before communists. Now think - why this word appeared if there were no communists yet?

Get some education first. Oh wait, i forgot, you don't have good education :D. Btw i'm almost sure that you don't know what does the word "communism" mean. Maybe you even don't know where the Russia is on globe. But the only thing you know about Russians - that they a cheaters :) . So who is affected by propaganda now?

I would pay you a lot of respect for all the ops youre running. But as a matter of fact, you play with rough estimate 3-4 accounts worth of ress production to crash and rebuild your hammer once a month. Its insane and pathetic to now come out like its all due to your operation planning, why do we catch your hammers most of the time then... xD

For the proof part, look at the area around KGB. Was nicely populated, until he was banned a couple of days. All his kingdom around him perma banned multis, but because multihunters dont matter anymore, he was not unly unbanned but kept his entire army.

Bro, if you give me your illegal high res production, i would sit at this server with 1 million+ def points. Too bad some/most of us play the game the legal, intended way ;)

Btw. Just wanted to ask. Did you participated in offensive operations like we do? Each player had 15-20 attacks. And we had such ops 4-5 days in a row. Do you know how much time does it take? If you say 3-4 accounts of multies, that means that 1 person should send 45-80 attacks per operation. Do you think it's possible to sit 4-5 days in a row, not doing anything but sending the attacks? Most of people in travian have jobs, families and etc. Looks like you are not fine with mathimatics.

I can assure you, there are several people in this server, myself included, from whom i most assuredly know they are playing a clean game. And dedicate their time, effort and brainpower into playing this game on a beautifully high level. Min-maxing their ONE account to the absolute limit. Accomplishing the same results as certain others playing god knows how many accounts. xD Calling these people generalized hypocrites is just proving further how delusional some/many people in this game are.

Also having these discussions of moral foundations on cheating within a moderated forum (hi @officials) and nobody gives a shit, true sign of beauty innit desolation.

Dude i can assure you, that all players in my team that i know good - play fair. Is that you wanted to hear? So? What is next?

But my life experience tells me, that the most unfair people always want others to think that they are not.

not sure we wanna go to the analogy of sports after the Russian debacle at sochi.... and it's fallout with the ioc...

Dude you are idealist like the majority of people on Earth. For example this stupid pattern : Russian = unfair. Lol, we have almost the same pattern in Russia - sound like: all EU and US = stupid. So, who is right? Maybe it's time to say goodbye to these childish superstitions?

I mentioned true example - the Norwegian team has asthma. After that you say - Russian sochi - bebebeblablabla. Does the fact that sochi unfair games somehow denies the fact that Norwegian team is unfair? I suppose no. Or are there double standards again? That means that somebody can be unfair when they want, and somebody not? Even in case if Russians did unfair things in sochi games, this doesn't mean that Norwegian team was fair. So - we come to the situation where EVERYONE (or the majority) is unfair. Same in travian - we have a lot of unfair players on server. The only difference is that - one unfair people blame others, and other unfair people doesn't blame others. Do you know what is the difference between theese types of players. First ones - are unfair and hypocrite, the second ones - only unfair. And it's up to you to decide what is better.

I think the main point in travian is if the game mechanics are broken or not. Because broken mechanics kill the sence of the game. If the mechanics are fine - play and try to win.

I would pay you a lot of respect for all the ops youre running. But as a matter of fact, you play with rough estimate 3-4 accounts worth of ress production to crash and rebuild your hammer once a month. Its insane and pathetic to now come out like its all due to your operation planning, why do we catch your hammers most of the time then... xD

For the proof part, look at the area around KGB. Was nicely populated, until he was banned a couple of days. All his kingdom around him perma banned multis, but because multihunters dont matter anymore, he was not unly unbanned but kept his entire army.

Bro, if you give me your illegal high res production, i would sit at this server with 1 million+ def points. Too bad some/most of us play the game the legal, intended way ;)

I like these masters of estimations. You play as legal as Norwegian ski team, where everyone has asthma.

P.S. Just to prevent stupid answers - I translate it into more common language for people who doesn't understand allegory - the case is that "legal doesn't mean fair". Think about it if you can.

If the travian management had a bit of conscience and respect to the players, they would give some gold or at least prolonged travian+/resourse bonus equal to lag time for all the people who didn't left the server during the lags. At least it would be fair. But for sure, fix of the server stability is the main priority

the function of the dual. the arena has nothing to do with it. the attacks were sent by two people from the same village from different accounts. one from his own, the second from the dual. balauseri, in short, not an Empire. disgrace.

функция дуала. арена здесь не при чём. атаки отправляли два человека с одной деревни с разных аккаунтов. один со своего, второй с дуала. багаюзеры, короче, а не империя. позорище.

Wait, in case if it works - it would explain the x2 or x3 amount of the waves (depends on the q-ty of people, but it is 2 or 3). But it is should be 2 waves for such a distance. OK, multiply it for 2 or 3 - so it becomes 4 or 6, not 8. It doesn't explain anything.

They write to you 10 times what is the distance between the villages. When using the arena, you can lay waves in a larger amount per second

Dude, i wrote time of the attack in the first message 4h46min. Last topic with menhir abuse you were smart enough to switch on the mathimatics. You can switch on maths here as well and to calculate what is the distance and does the arena influence the attack timing.

I can tell you a couple of ways how to lay the waves per second. Without objective information, it is impossible to understand the distance between the village, nor what types of troops are going

Haha, lol. Dude I don't need your genious ways how to do it (or do you think you are smart enough - to make the waves in one sec with different kind of troops? wow so genious idea, sure nobody thought about it before to write this topic).

All the waves were with catapults. Btw: answer from tech support - that they don't know the reason

I just wright it for people to know, that we have one team, who uses all the bugs/abuses/hacks and etc. they know, but nobody from server management care about it. There is a strict rule in the game: Errors in the game may not be used to an avatar’s benefit or to impair other accounts. Abuse of any error is punishable. Players who encounter game errors have to report them immediately to our support.

But somehow some players are not punishable and do not report immediately to support about the abuse they know

Hi all again. Here is the description of new bug/abuse. The amount of waves in the 1 second is limited by the game. According to wiki it is < 3h: 1 wave; 3-6h: 2 waves; 6-12h: 3 waves; > 12h: 4 waves.

According to the attached screenshots it is 8 waves, the distance between 2 villagies is 4h46min, so it should be 2 waves

https://prnt.sc/vkmdug
    https://prnt.sc/vkme18
    https://prnt.sc/vkme9g
    https://prnt.sc/vkmeiv

One more important point here - this bug/abuse is used by the same team, that used menhir abuse. And it doesn't look like a coincidence...

I think it's better to make

1. To limit the amount of relocations to 2-3

2. The relocation could be done for example in 2-3 days after the player started the game

3. The relocation is impossible after let say 200-300 units were built

4. Vacation mode should be switched off during first 2-3 weeks

5. Vacation mode should be fixed for sure, if the player is on vacation, he shouldn't have so much possibilities and actions, as he/she has right now. My thoughts is that the player only should have the possbility to trade/trade routes and use npc to feed the army if needed.

Currently few people want to prove that this unbalance (and it doesn't matter how it is received at all) - is normal. In case if the game developers/server holders are ok with it - nobody wants to convince them to the another opinion - it's their right. But they should understand how it would influence on the community and amount of players.

I suppose it's clear for everybody. And silence from the developer's/sever holder's side - is the agreement that this situation is normal.

There was no insults in this topic at all. And even more - nobody wanted to talk to you. Dude, all you can do - is to continue the use of this abuse. Bye!

So here are the few facts, confirmed by screenshots. Sure no names, because admins clear the names always

1. 5-6th day of the server - 970 population in 15 crop village, w/o tributes/push/farm

2. 14th day of the server Troops of the other 2 accounts with 1 village w/o farm for sure, and no/or little tributes

3. 17th day of the server troops of the another 4th account with 1 village w/o farm for sure, and no/or little tributes

These 3 guys have one single village and teleports to any spot of the map by menhir from their main team.

So it's just to think, does anybody want to play in such a broken game, where admins do not want to resolve the problem. I completely understand that these 4 accs have spent more gold than our whole kingdom. The question is that, are these guys going to play to each other when no normal teams left. I suppose the answer is clear.

Other normal players should ask themselves 2 questions: 1. Does it have sense to play such a game in the future with the developers who cannot resolve the issue in a timely manner. 2. Does it have sense to spend money for such a game? As for me, both answers are - NO.:thumbdown:

Thanks for attention. Crying smile would fit here nicely :D