Posts by Relict

There is no excuse here my friend. I just find it funny that you and Trinity are helping each other when in fact, you are probably the only ones that could actually hurt them. As we even said in our discord, you guys are way better than we anticipated and respect for that..

I just don't understand why you bother picking on us :D But hey, whatever. Grats with serverresult and killing our caps :D

TTT attack Potato, Shrug attack Potato, TTT and Shrug attack Potato together, Potato barely survives, then reminds his fallen comrades, Eye of a tiger starts playing, Potato trains a huge phalanx hammer and zeroes Trinity WW to prove everyone he's a champion.

Written and directed by Potato

Cast

Potato Potato

Instead of beating up the 50 noobs that called you noobs - This reminds me of...?

You should try to improve your ranks, but I guess it is kinda hard attacking a kingdom that defended you several times :D?

According to vp it's impossible to get the first place for anyone besides Trinity. The situation with 2nd place is more complicated, but we're working on it. Also my nickname is potato, and what is your excuse? : D

Im aware of all those reports :D You need to remember the forum is for bantering :D

Im sure that with +40 more off players we could also siege Hive' ass back to the stone age but as I stated before, this round, we didn't merge up with several other good teams to make sure we got a server win :D

Hive started here with just about 10-15 players and only several ones of us were experienced, so I think 40 more off players wouldn't be enough, you need ultimate power of all the kingdoms :)

This is fine, but it won't resolve all the problems. Some players still will be able to be menhired near a treasury or a hammer to destroy it and come back. In contrast to WW there is usually less than 30k stationary defence, so average 30k club hammer and 6k catapults would be enough to demolish a target.

In my opinion there are several much better ways to prevent such situations:
    1) Every player can have a personal timer like begginer's protection. Usually average player already has 3-4 villages in a month of playing, so situations when someont would like to be menhired in a month of playing are very rare.

2) Every player can have a troop limit like 10-15k crop consumption and if he has more troops then he won't be able to be menhired.

3) Every player can have a timer after being menhired that will forbid to attack other players. Actually the duration may depent on player's troop count. For example <10k troops - 12h, 10-20k - 24h, >20k - 48h. It'll be enough to organize defence and destroy granaries in the menhired village, so starvation will seriously reduce that hammer and make it not dangerous.

Maybe such options has some disadvantagies, but I'm sure it would be a smaller problem than abusing that game mechanic.

Если игрок начнет играть на сервере на 5-6й неделе почему ему нельзя переселиться к понравившемуся альянсу?

Я имел ввиду таймер для конкретного игрока. Если он начинает на 5ой неделе, у него есть неделя защиты, можно к этому прикрутить и месяц возможности перелётов.

Слишком много игроков с трудом находят активную команду с самого начала. Вот почему мы не будем ограничивать количество возможных переселений или связывать его с защитой новичка.

В чём проблема просто сделать отдельный таймер на 2-4 недели, который после истечения блокировал бы возможность перелётов? Через несколько недель игры актуальность вопроса перелёта отпадает сама собой, потому что у любого адекватного игрока эта механика ограничивается наличием нескольких деревень. Если кто-то специально через месяц-два игры скатывает свои лишние деревни, чтобы присоединиться к новой команде, то встаёт вопрос об адекватности подобного человека . Если кто-то специально держит одну деревню и строит там офку для последующего перелёта, то этих нескольких недель ему не хватит, чтобы построить что-то реально опасное. А в данном случае при предложенной вами механике остаётся возможность телепортироваться и уничтожить чью-то деревню с офом, которая расположена вне радиуса 7 клеток от чуда и почему-то на моей памяти зачастую именно так и делали, потому что туда в отличии от чуда много дефа на постоянную основу не заливют. Поэтому каким-то глобальным образом это обновление проблемы имбалансной механики не решит.