Posts by 3kings

3kings : Sorry I thought Stars never won a server, I'm glad you won one whomever it was with :)

Hmm? I'm assuming you're talking about Hah49's profile (for which I am *a* dual yes..) but this is my first round dualing with him,.

Com5 WATER *self* , Com1x3 Gangstas *dual*

I would suggest you focus your efforts in winning a server for once :D

**Untold being first place in this server**

*for once*, I personally have another server win (as a dual) and funny enough it was with some of your folks.

Statement is pretty confusing..

Oh come on, don't be butthurt

You do have good & great armies :)

Yeah we basically look at gettertools and pick the number 1 in offense at the time and just yeet it out towards ya'll. These hammers are the best we can do so far! ;)

Its okay, we won servers without it, nothing new :D

Nice offs, wasted but nice offs

Yes yes, can't wait for the next round of posts like that too. Next 2 weeks BM will still be posting 'We won servers without the MB, no worries!' :rolleyes:

'Wasted', well... can't wait to see what you say about whats coming up next :)

So accurate these attacks that these guys can send attacks within seconds in few places 100% accurate at any hour of the day (and all the same players do it right 100%), while a few players have normal inaccuracies. Interesting

There are these cool things called tabs on these other things called 'Web Browsers' that actually let you open any site you want! Like say for instance, 2 Tabs of travian kingdoms logged into your account and each tab having 3 *totally fakes* setup to send.. Strange stuff man

I mean, TK admins acknowledged it as a viable strategy and not an abuse or anything else, just playing with mechanics :) I encouraged people to use it on the forum since it's part of the game mechanics officially.

And you might want to watch what's going on in your kingdom first before watching in ours, 5 players banned for botting, using the same bot ..

Right, because that is why they fixed this in the upcoming servers and in TEST right? What a pathetic response from a gutless leader; it should be changed too:

"We know TK FINALYYYY!! got around to fixing the broken vacation abuse for game worlds going forward, but as TK developers are incompetent and won't roll any changes forward into existing servers to prevent the existing abuse **cough** BM **cough**, we are going to abuse it ourselves as we are terribly scared of what is going to happen on WW release day!"

Just shows how scared BM really is of this server, the train of thought being 'This is our last chance as they finally fixed it after months-years of us complaining (me included no worries) of this abuse, now we are going to settle to their scummy level and abuse it ourselves!' =O

Com3: BM loses server, and loses their dignity. Coming to you soon!

Beyond the useless and stupid reply from Shardrox which doesn't contribute to this thread at all in any meaningful way, I do agree with the 'no' aspect of it. I think we already have several forms of sharing this information to the rest of your kingdom (Kingdom chat, SS for trusting people, and most teams use discord or some other chat service) and the basis of any good team is.... communication!

It just seems like a huge wasted effort/duplication of items already present. Why not check the 'Attacks on your kingdom' tab in order to see Wonder attacks? (Yes it has to be in area controlled) Low on crop? Why not communicate with your kingdom to set up trade routes for a better supply of crop, @everyone on discord for a notification, Have a thread dedicated to WW Crop supply under chat, etc.. and if any of these are issues because the wonder isn't watched actively enough, then find some new leadership/sitters :).

"This would mainly help those who spend not that much time or are not social enough to check the kingdom messages."

Honestly this statement just makes you out to not be a team player. You should always be checking kingdom messages, especially threads tagged with WW or CROP in front of them!

Just my opinion though, i know it was not as well formulated as Shardrox's, but I do try.

No it goes off total number of available treasures in the entire kingdom. So the 84k treasures number, you get 3 to start with in a kingdom so on a union you have 6 to start with. Then you have 80k treasures, which gets you 8 more treasuries, that brings your total to 14.

So at 84k treasures you have:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 2

Duke 2 has 2

Duke 3 has 2

Duke 4 has 2

So when you hit 90k treasures TOTAL, only one of the dukes can get the next treasury slot. Doesn't matter which one, but the king assigns it so now say you have 90k treasures:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 2

Duke 2 has 2

Duke 3 has 2

Duke 4 has 3

When hitting 100k total, once again only a duke can get the next one until everyone has 3:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 2

Duke 2 has 3

Duke 3 has 2

Duke 4 has 3

etc, until:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 3

Duke 2 has 3

Duke 3 has 3

Duke 4 has 3

then and only then can your king open up a new treasury:

My King - 4

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 3

Duke 2 has 3

Duke 3 has 3

Duke 4 has 3

Depends on number of treasures, for every 10k treasures you can open a new treasury. The king must assign them slots so everyone can only hold a certain number before assigning to the next. So say the king, vice king, and 3 dukes have a treasury opened, the king can't open the next treasury, it must be assigned to the 4th duke that doesn't have one.

Being a governor, unless you are taking some duke slot, treasuries are completely useless and a waste of resources/time.

I’m a apps user , I play as Roman & ive recently brought a walking staff of the Druid, it said +6 attack & defend for equities Imperatoris (EI) then I recently played in my iPad webpages safari, found out it was not the case but it is only for Druid?

Anyone had any idea? Would it work on my Roman hero?

Seems to be a graphical bug or someone actually set the wrong string in there. Sorry to see it, but am not surprised.

It is Travian Kingdoms after all, they don't really care about development; they just gotta keep the money wheel churning!