Posts by 3kings

I think it's important to make people aware of how others may cheat so we as players can also do things to prevent it.
    I don't really understand the full scope of this and all the information accessible to the cheater. But it looks like a simple workaround (until it is fixed) is to ALWAYS put a legitimate catapult target, even on fakes.

I'm also very interested in knowing what the Teahouse is.

Yes and no.. I'll only speak to the Yes part: if you set legit cat targets it could throw them off, but at the same time you would need to send 20 cats with a fake to double target? So thats a pity..

If you are looking live action before it hits the cache you'll be able to see other players attacks as well. This is super easy to script and you can take it beyond this 'manual have to be on process', although unlike Wahlberg I certainly won't post those details... I'm assuming he meant BridgetB ?

Beyond the useless and stupid reply from Shardrox which doesn't contribute to this thread at all in any meaningful way, I do agree with the 'no' aspect of it. I think we already have several forms of sharing this information to the rest of your kingdom (Kingdom chat, SS for trusting people, and most teams use discord or some other chat service) and the basis of any good team is.... communication!

It just seems like a huge wasted effort/duplication of items already present. Why not check the 'Attacks on your kingdom' tab in order to see Wonder attacks? (Yes it has to be in area controlled) Low on crop? Why not communicate with your kingdom to set up trade routes for a better supply of crop, @everyone on discord for a notification, Have a thread dedicated to WW Crop supply under chat, etc.. and if any of these are issues because the wonder isn't watched actively enough, then find some new leadership/sitters :).

"This would mainly help those who spend not that much time or are not social enough to check the kingdom messages."

Honestly this statement just makes you out to not be a team player. You should always be checking kingdom messages, especially threads tagged with WW or CROP in front of them!

Just my opinion though, i know it was not as well formulated as Shardrox's, but I do try.

No it goes off total number of available treasures in the entire kingdom. So the 84k treasures number, you get 3 to start with in a kingdom so on a union you have 6 to start with. Then you have 80k treasures, which gets you 8 more treasuries, that brings your total to 14.

So at 84k treasures you have:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 2

Duke 2 has 2

Duke 3 has 2

Duke 4 has 2

So when you hit 90k treasures TOTAL, only one of the dukes can get the next treasury slot. Doesn't matter which one, but the king assigns it so now say you have 90k treasures:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 2

Duke 2 has 2

Duke 3 has 2

Duke 4 has 3

When hitting 100k total, once again only a duke can get the next one until everyone has 3:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 2

Duke 2 has 3

Duke 3 has 2

Duke 4 has 3

etc, until:

My King - 3

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 3

Duke 2 has 3

Duke 3 has 3

Duke 4 has 3

then and only then can your king open up a new treasury:

My King - 4

My vice king - 3

Duke 1 has 3

Duke 2 has 3

Duke 3 has 3

Duke 4 has 3

Depends on number of treasures, for every 10k treasures you can open a new treasury. The king must assign them slots so everyone can only hold a certain number before assigning to the next. So say the king, vice king, and 3 dukes have a treasury opened, the king can't open the next treasury, it must be assigned to the 4th duke that doesn't have one.

Being a governor, unless you are taking some duke slot, treasuries are completely useless and a waste of resources/time.

I’m a apps user , I play as Roman & ive recently brought a walking staff of the Druid, it said +6 attack & defend for equities Imperatoris (EI) then I recently played in my iPad webpages safari, found out it was not the case but it is only for Druid?

Anyone had any idea? Would it work on my Roman hero?

Seems to be a graphical bug or someone actually set the wrong string in there. Sorry to see it, but am not surprised.

It is Travian Kingdoms after all, they don't really care about development; they just gotta keep the money wheel churning!

Frankly, these 'suggestions' make no sense... yes it would of prevented us the win, but these changes are only to suite your narrative of the game... lol..

1. Yes our win ;)

2. Look at yourselves for that answer, It was the Ego of your leadership that brought ya'll down.

3. You have to be kidding me ^^ Russian's on these forums scream nationalism and hatred for all others; us other human beings, just don't like cheaters in a game we actually enjoy ;)

4. Once again, further proving the point of Russian's 'No diplomacy', only cheating approach..

Once again, congratulations on clearly abusing and exploiting the game to achieve this. How many accounts do you own?

prove or be silent

it is shameful to label ingenuity as fraud

I'm sorry, owning multiple accounts is ingenuity? Abuse and exploitation of a game mechanic is not 'clever and inventive'.

Hehe, they called us noobs and after that lost 35k+ treasures :D

Once again, congratulations on clearly abusing and exploiting the game to achieve this. How many accounts do you own?

We here all know that you are to incompetent at this game to actually formulate a solid plan to achieve this without these exploits. If you were to steal these treasures from a well executed plan without clearly abusing broken game mechanics, I'd be the first one to give you props.. and actually consider you a 'player' of this game. Until then, have fun 'playing' the game; can't wait for them to actually get back to work and fix this, and when they do, I suspect we will see you kingdom suffer greatly because of it. :)

And again, thanks to the inaction of staff BridgetB  Georgi , they are abusing this mechanic as we speak. Relocated 25 seconds ago and launched 170k+ hammer again. Thank you for making this game completely exploitable (obviously not directly as neither are developers).

This is quite pathetic indeed. This system needs to go away or have a major overhaul. It's sad they let it happen so far into the round (by that i mean WW release). Two people with 150k+ off can just jump to a spot and attack within 30 minutes. This in my opinion is clear abuse of the game mechanics and it's a shame that Administrators like BridgetB don't address this issue. This method of play is being exploited and all Kingdoms is doing is standing by and raking in the money, especially on this 5x server.

I like this idea:

When you jump, you lose all your troops. This needs to be an addition for it to become actually 'fair'.