Posts by Алёнка Алкашка

Well, what can we expect in the new soon? This topic has been created to make you happy? Or will you finally do something new? Or do you need more ideas? I can give them to you! But I do not want to entertain the admin, I want what of my ideas to be done

Regard

Алкоголичка

I think the topic should be closed, as this discussion will lead to nothing. Nobody will do anything. And this is very annoying (

I do not understand the admin, he pretends that they are going to do something, but they are not going to do anything ((

I have always liked this game, but it does not develop and people leave ((

And this is very sad.

Wcześniejsze

And all kingdoms will give this bonus to a kingdom that is not in 1st place. So that someone doesn't win at any cost :)

Not the best kingdom in the game will win, but the kingdom with the best hands. Or it could be a weak kingdom.

As for me, you can eliminate WW and leave only VP. Then you will have to fight the entire server for a win, not deal with other kingdoms and take WWs from them at the end of the server, so that you have a % of WW.

I don’t understand what “best” means? Is it when you have 200+ players and the counter player has 100? Or when one kingdom is biding its time and ramping up its hammers while others fight? This game has a winner and others.

This new feature will allow you to level the odds and fight big meta. And the big meta will think about how to capture 2 WW

to have this bonus and there will be an additional fight. Or you can just agree (nobody canceled diplomacy) In this game there are many levers for victory. This will make the game more varied.

Let's throw in a couple of ideas that will not be difficult to implement:

Let's start with the hero: The hero has 4 characteristics, which are fully pumped at level 100 of the hero.

Let's add a hero after level 150, but an additional siege parameter or an additional one. bonus siege weapons. Pumping heroes will be relevant primarily for kings (after all, they are the ones who build the largest hammers). The rest of the players will also think about pumping a new skill.

You can also add talents to the hero(every 5,10,25 lvl), for example, recovery from troops or the chance of additional damage, there are a lot of options.

You can add a talent tree for defense / attack. There are a lot of options. You just need to take the count and test.

The buildings:

Add one new building: Temple, which is only built in a village with WW, which casts a blessing on one player and gives a bonus in attack / defense depending on the level of the building once a day (other times are possible)

This will add a lot of strategies, there will be a real interest in kingdoms to have 2 WW, in one to build a temple (since the time for its construction should be reasonable), and then WW, and in the second WW. Or a small kingdom that does not claim to win will be able to give its buff to other kingdoms (if they have an alliance, for example)

The temple can also give a general bonus for the whole kingdom, but not as great if you give a buff to one player

New items:

I noticed that many big kingdoms like to build big hammers, why not present a helmet for the catapult and ram? Let the player decide if he needs warriors or siege machines! You can also add jewelry: attack / defense rings, necklaces to restore life (Combined with bandages, this will be a very strong strategy and the total recovery can reach 50%.)or summon animals (in a necklace, the hero summons animals once a day and has an increased chance of catching more animals in the oasis)

Sharpenings (stones) that increase the bonus of items, they should also give a bonus to strengthen the troops, and not only increase the strength of the hero

You can add several new animals that can attack, but their number should not be large and they can only attack once, for example.

Interface:

Enter some new items for avatars, personalized (paid), if the person was top 1-10 in attack / defense / experience. And to make it stand out on international servers.

Also, I still don't understand why it is impossible to give a coupon / certificate with gold to another player? This will add more power to the kingdoms.

pour me some more vodka and I’ll come up with so many ideas for 5 of your games.

I'm just amazed, what are we discussing now? You're not planning a new tribe ... Okay.

Let's throw in a couple of ideas that will not be difficult to implement:

Let's start with the hero: The hero has 4 characteristics, which are fully pumped at level 100 of the hero.

Let's add a hero after level 150, but an additional siege parameter or an additional one. bonus siege weapons. Pumping heroes will be relevant primarily for kings (after all, they are the ones who build the largest hammers). The rest of the players will also think about pumping a new skill.

You can also add talents to the hero(every 5,10,25 lvl), for example, recovery from troops or the chance of additional damage, there are a lot of options.

You can add a talent tree for defense / attack. There are a lot of options. You just need to take the count and test.

The buildings:

Add one new building: Temple, which is only built in a village with WW, which casts a blessing on one player and gives a bonus in attack / defense depending on the level of the building once a day (other times are possible)

This will add a lot of strategies, there will be a real interest in kingdoms to have 2 WW, in one to build a temple (since the time for its construction should be reasonable), and then WW, and in the second WW. Or a small kingdom that does not claim to win will be able to give its buff to other kingdoms (if they have an alliance, for example)

The temple can also give a general bonus for the whole kingdom, but not as great if you give a buff to one player

New items:

I noticed that many big kingdoms like to build big hammers, why not present a helmet for the catapult and ram? Let the player decide if he needs warriors or siege machines! You can also add jewelry: attack / defense rings, necklaces to restore life (Combined with bandages, this will be a very strong strategy and the total recovery can reach 50%.)or summon animals (in a necklace, the hero summons animals once a day and has an increased chance of catching more animals in the oasis)

Sharpenings (stones) that increase the bonus of items, they should also give a bonus to strengthen the troops, and not only increase the strength of the hero

You can add several new animals that can attack, but their number should not be large and they can only attack once, for example.

Interface:

Enter some new items for avatars, personalized (paid), if the person was top 1-10 in attack / defense / experience. And to make it stand out on international servers.

Also, I still don't understand why it is impossible to give a coupon / certificate with gold to another player? This will add more power to the kingdoms.

pour me some more vodka and I’ll come up with so many ideas for 5 of your games.

As usual, nothing new, just words that mean nothing. "we have a different path, they want more players and gold and do new things and advertise their project, we also want a lot of money and players, but we will not do anything, we will just sit and discuss on the forum and do nothing. It's just our way and we must go through it together. "