but until when do you really want us to wait? i saw so many good players leaving travian kingdoms ... until when we need to wait? until there are no more players who like the game? and only players, who pay-to-win remain? its so sad seeing those players leaving..
i did not understand until like two months ago, why there are so few good/veteran players left playing. sure, not all of them left due to mistreatment or misusing the games by bots and multi accountings.. but, i see so many threads with even new players saying, that this is unbearable..
then i started to play speed servers and the problem just exploded:
- many multiaccounts
- many bots
- wing kingdoms being raided by parent kingdom and if you as a player out of that chain want to raid those, suddenly you hit the wall there
- people having treasures surrounded by accounts with zero or low prestige
- kingdoms with 200members and 50%+ of them with zero or low prestige
- strict settling rules, e.g. you cant settle outside kingdom borders
- kingdom areas with literally no spots for robber camps
the last two are super strong indicators that there are royalties strongly tributes oriented, who done care about govs and their treasures and the bonus what they can get from selling those..
until when do you want us to wait?
plus, the "magic button" of help center is literally useless. seen so many abuses of the game, reported so many issues.. how many of those got banned or treated?
even rude and insulting behaviour is not taken seriously by the help center.. so how can we believe the multi accounting and botting will ever be?