Posts by Teutonic Master

If its unfair then It shouldn't be part of game. I like playing without such things e.g spies and other things. But we can't give others chance to use such things against us. I still remember than as beginner I had many problems with such things but then I realized anything that's part of game is fair... Smoke had no opponent earlier..
    Everyone was going to leave desperately...
    EMC did their best to get REP in them... Made me as their confed as well... I guess someone among them was aware of me..

EMC and REP became EMC-REP
    Russians alliance was used by smoke to weaken EMC-REP.
    heroes alliance was used for the same purpose by smoke.
    Then only Jallu as a king left.. in that time I was able to control a big part of our region.. I had NAP with E-A..
    Jallu and i was aware of each other on one of our servers. he joined in. We made winning stratgies and plans. some worked 100% some give passing results.. We had spies in smoke and placed more... Remained aware of every move of opponents.. used our spies and theirs as well to keep them as we want them to be..
    The thing we did was totally failed if smoke hadn't lost their hammers yesterday on our WWs and on our villages... They still have hammers but those are not enough. :) And about anyother thing We'll be one step ahead of them.. :)
    To us server is not over till last second..
    The thing I learned from playing travian so far is that...
    Fair or unfair.. These are the things which doesn't matter in the war. And its a war game......

Mayo
    Btw, if you want to play then lets meet on next com2. ;) it'll be a good warmup before going against some big group....
    There are a lot of ways to win.. Too bad that our opponents were not good enough to stop it....however..,, I really respect all smoke members but I assure them that one way or other winners will be us. :D

So, People play for losing too. >>?

Of course everyone plays for win and it really gives fun.. Its really fun when our opponents used to say.. "We are no.1. there is no chance for you guys to win" and now they are saying like "'How you did that?" ......
    Its strategy game and the one with best strategy wins... Also, having one single strategy is not good and mostly leads to defeat...

If there's anything wrong then its not our fault it needs to be fixed.

Also, I think that There are many other things to do. :) ........... To me and all members of our alliance Game is still left... And we are ready for every thing ;)

Also..., Spy tactics don't work on us cause I never give a plan openly... I just use opponents spies among us for misleading them.. :D

I really appreciate your love for game...

I always kept an eye on our alliance/players/ I know about spies as well. Its easy to know about such things as your ally did not handle them well. :D

We cared for each and every member related to us.. We provided them everything we can.. I even gave my tributes and robberry resources to players to make them strong...

I Give top treasured dukes to other kings.. My Diplomacy was great.. I did a lot of work.. And Everyone who joined us did a great effort...
    We still have hammers and anvils left.... We are and have been no.1 in terms of everything except VPs. Your alliance should have an eye on our moves then this wouldn't happen..
    If you want to get to the leadership spot the first thing is

Always hope for the best and Always ready/ prepare yourself for the Worst.. You guys didn't acted on it.. However, we did...

If it wasn't part of game we had not use it. :)...
    Also, We were not 100% sure about it... Which means that we really had/have other ways for win as well...

You guys did really great effort to come so far.. But we did more than you guys thats why we are here... You didn't attacked that much worthy for defending mostly... :D Losing villages are normal thing for me and you guys just destroyed few buildings and celebrated it for whole week. :D

Just stick to the game and help the admins to make it really a great game for everyone.. :)

Travian is a great game and I am playing Travian for many years. In it everything can change in one second. I think most of veteran players are aware of such tactics in which seconds matters a lot. Like Counter-attack. different types of attack landing at same time... e.t.c. I think the alliance did not take other alliances seriously... I used to be normal travian player and Travian Kingdoms is more than easy for me. When I was beginner i had no idea about such tactics and things. Later on, By remaing as ledership role in my metas and duals to complete WW's. I learned a lot of tactics and strategies with which winning from alliances is not much difficult. however, it requires a lot of work to do.

To get no.1 here I just checked the game and put some strategies for winning. I used them time by time. Thanks To Our Group of players and jallu we did well. Jallu surely sacrificed his sleep and important times for the win. :D

btw, we have a big number of smoke players with us and of all alliances. :D. Its not much difficult to win using any other way as well.
    This way or other We will be the winners.

Btw, Smoke really did great Job. But they kept falling into our traps. We wanted them to attack on me. They did. :D We wanted them to stop attacks on me. They did. We wanted them to defend WWs leaving treasury behinds. they did it. And lastly we were waiting for their Attacks on WW's and they did it at last. :D They did really great but we were always one step ahead. Also, thanks to UNSC team who helped me a lot with full loyalty and trust.

From my experience, players ruined each others a lot months worth efforts. Those who are against you may have done more effort than you guys did. :D