Posts by Philbaaa

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours

in A kingdom oasis there are no animals but maybe someone is hiding troops there and even while in beginners protection you can attack there.

And yes it does work to use the "all resource fields to x" in a 15c village, which goes a lot faster when you have only 3 in total of course ;)

I would guess they attacked an Oasis, because the animals also give points. Or they are above 200 population and therefore lost the beginners protection and already attacked other players.

Römer sind mein Lieblingsvolk, aufgrund des gleichzeitigen Ausbaus von Feldern und Gebäuden im Dorf, sowie dem geringen Getreideverbrauch im Vergleich zu den anderen Völkern. Ich setze auf Qualität statt Quantität :P
    Philbaaa - com2x3

4h and a few minutes for a Roman with a level 10 MB. Assume the same for other tribes.
    edit: Ignore that, I didn't realise he was asking for x3 :D

but yes, you can cancel for the first minute or so. so you can check the time, then cancel it.
    but if its 4h for normal, it should be 1h20 for x3 right? and i think troop build time is x2, so 1h30 for the settler. So quicker to demolish than to build the settler. Be careful!

No, the troop building time is x3 too, just not the running speed of the troops, that is x2.

The settles take a little less than 1 hour to be build on an x3 server and the residence more than 1 hour to be deconstructed. So if you just start demolishing the residence when you build the last settler you are safe. (usually you cant queue more than 1, so 2 should be finished already).

Maybe you los a few minutes but I would say its not so important, atleast you dont need to pay attention :D

Thank you a lot for this great idea
    i wonder if you can help by sharing how to use the 15c to get res.
    thank you really

Build up the resource fields to 10. If you have all 3 on 10 you fulfill the quest "all resource fields to 10", since in that village, all are on 10. This quest gives you more than 100k resource, then you build up your other village for resource production, or, if you dismantle it, build residence to 10 in your 15c, found a new and do there, with the resources you got its not a problem.

Das ist auch richtig so, da die erhöhte Geschwindigkeit nur für die Felder nach dem 20ten gilt. Das heißt, die ersten 20 Felder werden immer mit der normalen Geschwindigkeit zurückgelegt, da es 21 Felder sind vertut sich das nicht viel.

Ja, oben links werden immer die Angriffe auf Spieler angezeigt, die innerhalb der Grenzen deines Königreiches liegen. Dazu müssen die Spieler nicht zu deinem Königreich gehören.
    Dazu noch: Wenn ein Spieler aus deinem Königreich außerhalb der Grenzen ein Dorf besitz, siehst du die Angriffe darauf nicht!

I am a fan of a Legionnaire/Equites Caesaris Off in the capital , because you can use both units as defense aswell. I know they might not be the best, but its the versatility which makes it worth it. Also your Caesaris are twice as fast as Praetorians, your main def-unit so they might be in time where Praetorians would not.
    Therefore I would build the following: Legionnaires + Equites Caesaris in your capital (cropper usually) and Praetorians (+ some Scouts) in your other villages. I would not dedicated a village singlely to Legionnaires as def unit.

Stadt als Offer für die gr Kaserne und Stall, wenn man eine WW Off bauen will.
    Sonst nur als König/Herzog um direkt auf die Stufe 4 Ausdehnung der Schatzkammer zu kommen wenn sie benötigt wird oder um einen Adelversuch abzuwehren.

You also stated that you might want to play a hybrid Roman account, therefore my suggestion would be to build a Legionnaire/Equites Caesaris army in your capital.
    It has a decent off value, because of the ECs great Attack and the Legionnaire is a hybrid unit anyway. Use it to clear robber camps/hideouts and you can also use both units as defense (even though they are not the best, they still do their job). Also, EC is twice as fast as a Praetorian so you might be in time with them to be the decisive factor.

But after that, I recommend you to only focus on Praetorians in your other villages (Add a stable for lvl 20 scouts in 1 of them)

Definitiv das 15er, gerade für Leute wie mich, die keine Ressis umgolden.

Sonst stockt im späteren Verlauf die Kornversorgung viel zu sehr.
    Und wenn es nicht optimal ausgebaut ist, reicht es später trotzdem nicht (weiß ich aus erster Hand :D )
    9er mag aber für einen kleinen Deffer-account genügend sein, ich würde mir sowas aber nicht nochmal antun.