Posts by Sissox#DE

https://prnt.sc/wlu2q0 Look, the kingdom within your border has been around for a long time and you don't destroy you are so liar :)

All of the screenshots you used as "evidence" are the most senseless screenshots i have ever seen. Why do you show 2 screenshots from LITA attacking a random kingdom and say that this is an evidence of multiaccounting? Since when Multiaccounts have 2k animals? Isnt the reason you do multiaccounts to farm their loot? How can that be possible with 2k animals? Oh and by the way, do you really think you will win this server with 1 wonder of the world and the whole server plays against you? You may be in a big lead now due to your multiaccounts, but 3-4 attacks on your treasuries, and your vp lead + treasures are gone. Please, do us a favor, leave the forum, and come back after you have real evidence. Not that trashtalking, nonsense talking with screenshots which make no sense.

I played this game fair. I am a player. Most of the players are also fair.

Your history shows you what you are. People were honest, brave and honourable and they will keep going to be.

However, your history has lots of conspiracies, betrayels, dishonesties and more. I hope you understand what kind of people you are.

Do not talk about other people again.

Why do you guys always talk about racism? You didnt learn in school what that is? Or are you still going to learn since you are only 10 years old? Holy moly

i'm being aggressive because you are accusing me. you didn't directly, but the fact that i'm in top3 raiders means i'm a cheater for you, right?

Just a troll or even a cheater himself, playing travian for almost 20 years but still bronze prestige. LuL

...scripts farming is unavoidable in travian if you want to be top raider..

Those were your words, and i told you i did it without any scripts or bot. Sure post some screenshots from the attacks, im sure you still have them. Lets see what you got. There are people on this planet, who are pretty accurate with sending farmlists, for example by putting alarm when to send next farmlist. Also there are people who dont care for red swords and they keep attacking. But yeah, as mentioned before:

But hey, if you cant do it yourself, everything else is cheating right?

i played travian since 2005 till 2014, these kind of things ive done in the past so i know ...scripts farming is unavoidable in travian if you want to be top raider..its just swept under the carpet ..;)

bullsh*t again lol again, played 5 servers, 4 of them as off player, was on every server for at least 10 weeks 1st place robber without any bot or script. But hey, if you cant do it yourself, everything else is cheating right? :D

micro farming is almost in built with top tier account, i know it because last time in 2014 travian legend i used script to auto farm in order to become top 1 raider, what was the script called again? grease monkey was it? anyway script farming is happened every server, its just MH dont bother to catch

lol, never read such a bullsh*t :D Microfarming has a lot to do how much time you have for it. Im doing that for years now, got like 100+ reports because i was always top 3 raider, mostly 1st place, never got banned because i never used a bot or anything. If 2-3 persons play 1 account, you can even keep it up 24 hours a day

Micro farming means that you send small amounts of troops to gray villages, but you send them often, very often, like every 5-10 minutes a farmlist. So you farm 200 gray villages with 1-10 troops per attack. Thats why its called micro farming.

Played this server in the hope some things changed. Stopped playing as a dual after 18 days. This is just too much for me, you just dont have a chance against 200 multis.

HAHA

Yeah you are right - that's my nemesis on this server and the main reason I joined. The player tries to troll me along with his buddies and steal my avatar name and is no affiliation with me whats so ever.

I was more talking about that because Qwr said you are in the turkish kingdom.

I dont know Nimble, and i dont care what he says, but on this server are 2 nimbles, one is in Vindicta and one is in Reckless. Or did i miss something?

https://prnt.sc/wfas7r

Pretty sure its no multi. Everyone would change their cap from a 600 pop village to a 44 pop village, especially when you are in the middle of enemy teritory. What a surprise it got chiefed by the top robber^^

edit: Top robber 2 silver prestige, the one who got chiefed 2 bronze star prestige^^

First one is banned, duke from OTTOMAN, more will follow probably. Btw im looking into my glas ball and they will write here soon: I dont know why im banned, i didnt do anything wrong... blablabla

https://prnt.sc/wfas7r

Pretty sure its no multi. Everyone would change their cap from a 600 pop village to a 44 pop village, especially when you are in the middle of enemy teritory. What a surprise it got chiefed by the top robber^^

edit: Top robber 2 silver prestige, the one who got chiefed 2 bronze star prestige^^

How to deal with traitors? Live with it. You cant change anything. Same with people who are toxic as fk. Thats 2020, deal with it or go down with it. Just shut down your brain and dont think about it. Its just a game :-) As long as you and your family are healthy, give a sht about that. Everybody have a good start to the new year