Posts by Sissox#DE

Oh and the argument that you get more ress out of that is just pure bullshit. Why you would ask me? Simple as it is: You loose probably troops by spiking, also maybe due to starvation since you dont know how high the crop production of the village is. Plus you risk it that your hero and troops are killed by people who sent whole hammers on spiked villages to kill the troops. Now again, tell me, what is your advantage of spiking?

Wow, do you think i will completely stop farming greys when they got spiked? I just wait for the spike to end and then farm again. Btw if you spike grey farms, you reduce the amount you and everybody else would get, you think that is smart? I dont think so. And yes my argument that farming people spend more gold in the game is true. Because when you farm a lot like i do, you usually have a decent hammer that needs to be fed at some point. Played def without farming one server, spent like 70% less gold if i would farm.

There is no advantage at all for people who are spiking greys, not even def points. Its just to annoy people who put a lot of efford in the game. And not just efford, people who farm a lot also use a lot of gold ;-) Saw at least 4 or 5 topics in Forum where people complained about that subject. Like 99% are annoyed by it, 1% (mostly people who dont know how to play the game) think its is necessary that you can reinforce grays. So my sentence from the beginning again: What is the advantage for people who spike? NONE

It is not something that can be fixed straight away, it needs a lot of thought and brainstorming to find a right solution that doesn't affect negatively honest players.

We are having lots of conversations regarding that, I am not sure what and if something will come out of it, but I can assure you it is been discussed and we are trying to find good solutions for everyone... but so far we have not find one that doesn't affect negatively honest players.

Just delete Menhir and Vacation mode. Nobody needs the vacation mode, you dont start a "serious" server when you know you go to vacation in that time. Plus there are 2 Sitter and 2 Dual slots. Im sure you will find someone for 1-2 weeks. About Menhir, SacredLegend said everything about it. It has more negative then positives. Plus no Menhir would mean more early/mid game fights since you cant fast settle to a ww and Menhir the rest of the kingdom there. Simplest way, remove those 2 features and bring 1-2 new features, get creative, save the game.

Rather spend more money on servers then putting it in your own pocket (Not talking about Unknown, more about the company) When i started playing kingdoms, the amount of players were the same, maybe even more then they are now. Never had problems with the servers at that time. Since 1-2 years servers are starting to lag as hell, the only reason for me is that they went to a worse server then before, to make more money in their own pocket. I could be wrong, but i doubt it. RIP TK

Delete it. Make it the old fashion ways, otherwise people will always find a way to abuse it as you state it more then clearly in your post lol

As I see the players continue to play.
    We didn't steal anything. I didn't interact with your players at all

So this is your answer for everything? You can continue with your shit because "players continue to play"? I bet at least 200-300 players stopped playing this game, who even paid for the game. Because of people like you. If i would be a GM, you would have get permabanned years ago. But TK are thinking with their wallet, not with their heads. So congratulations for putting money into something, that destroys the fun for others. You are the man bro. Keep up the good work and one day you will be the king of Travian, and your kingdom will be the army of your cheating/abusing/******* followers and yes sayer.

This is "normal" for you? Having this amount of pop after week 1 without farm/tributes? Sorry but you should be banned as well if you think that

Here again my Question from before. If i play a server, i play it 24/7 with my brother. But i never even got close to have something even similar to that. So i really hope you can explain me (if its normal for you, but i guess it is Oo) How to do that.

There is no reaction in Kingdoms.Especially the kingdoms/teams that have played this game for a long time are still playing.If there is an action response rather than a verbal response,they will either close the game or start taking care of the game to avoid economic damage.

Well one big kingdom left the game because of that, or at least the leadership, FnF it is.

Nobody forces you guys to play this game. But for some reason I see you in it for years.
    There are a lot of flaws here. Errors.
    You will always dislike something. Or you accept the rules of the game. Either you refuse

I loved to play the game, it was awesome, but since the last 1-2 servers i lost the interest in it. Spending my last few gold on a server and then bye bye. Im only active in forum to see if there is hope that the game will change again one day, with no cheaters/abusers/*******. I accept the rules, but you need to accept that not all ways to win a game are good. Play fair or are you to bad for it? Dont look for abuses/bugs to boost players, rather search for normal tactics to dominate/win a game.

BowlofCherries The way you play is enjoyed by how much people? 1? 2? 5? The way you play is scarring away how many people? 10? 20? 50? Yeah keep going, soon you can play against 10 people on a server if you and the GM keeps going like this. And from those 10, 9 will delete after 2-3 weeks after seeing your "normal built" hammer. But whatever, egoists are the worlds doom. Has always been like that, and will always be like that.

Hi,

I previously wrote a ticket to the support related to a player, who already after the 1 week of the server game had 960 population in the 15 crop village which is simply impossible - he was not in top farm, didn't have a lot of tribute and etc.

Grey This is "normal" for you? Having this amount of pop after week 1 without farm/tributes? Sorry but you should be banned as well if you think that

These GMs are made for trolling, and that's just what they'll do
    One of these days these GMs are gonna troll all over you.

Anyone know the song?

Worst management i have ever seen in a game. You cant start a server in 2-3 weeks? Would be the same if my boss would tell me today he needs a 5 course menu for tomorrow and i would tell him thats not possible KEKW

PS: How many changes suggested from BM on the gossip forum from com3 page 46 will you do? Or is that too much work for you? Or do you rather implement senseless stuff that nobody wants? I mean if you want the game to die you can just shut down the servers. Or is that too much work too? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D