Posts by Tokmak

leo#EN(19) There is TL favouritism and it must be because it brings in more revenue, look they got 2 more tribes and they actually get updates and new game modes.

We want to play Kingdoms but it won't be possible unless someone starts to do something. My king is banned for cheating, he can't be replaced. Why are they not fixing any of these problems? It doesn't take a lot of effort even, just modify some code.

1) The most important place in the game is the treasure villages. If the king or dukes trust all their governors, they share the defense there. In fact, some kingdoms hold defenses that always there. It's not good for an untrusted governor to have such information.

2) You can send reinforcements to your enemy. If you can share reports, u'll see the all defences in village and who has defences so not a good idea.

It's nice to have both in the game, especially against spies :P These aren't bugs, they're game mechanics.

Okay I will send defence next time to see report of enemy attack. Gotta keep at least 1 troop in treasuries

1) Why can't we see treasury reports

2) Why can't we share reports when reinforcing other players

Pls fix the system :)

Tribute is too powerful it gives massive advantage to large kingdoms.

Worst mechanic in this game.

We were told by our king to max fields just so he can pump troops, he would not give us any freedom to play as we wanted.

True story, we are tribute slaves.

-Governors

This one is a recent achievement

lua

Its impossible to know without access to source code but from my observations

1. I think its based on server length and caps at some point. The rewards increase over time and its a decentive to not sell your goods early in the game

2. Yes. Crop = Treasures

3. No its based on kingdoms total treasure count, but must be within borders

4. I think its dependant on the amount of troops defending

I also think Robber hideouts are too powerful in the beginning of the game

I came to inform that I was a victim of menhir abuse tonight while i was sleeping.

My king relocated a Teuton player next to my village.

Turns out he was an enemy loaded with thousands of Clubswingers playing one village hammer.

I was a victim of Travian Kingdoms bad decision making <3

This is not the first time either, i have been abused several times. Where can I go for group therapy?

iribuya We have depression from not seeing our demands being implemented ;(

Game needs something new to bring the hype back, a new tribe perhaps.

Many people are just moving to other games so we need to bring them back

This game is not that pay to win compared to mobile games, yes the players are using advantages of gold, but they also know how to play and spend a lot of time playing, sometimes multiple people on the same account. So i don't think that is the problem.

From a noobs perspective imo the biggest issue is all the large premade groups that take over servers and by doing that chase off most new players, which naturally causes the playerbase to decline. Those same people will generally blame everything else without realizing that they are the problem, similar things have happened in a lot of other games

Yeah the hardcore premades are unstoppable, you have to find a good team to play with. I think roman is the best for starters now because of clubswinger spam and double build is good for less active players. Strong wall help survive early game.

lua  Unknown The time has come to establish a mentorship system and I am volunteering to help new players with my expertise :)

I locate low star players and help them but the system can make this much easier for us

The tutorial sucks its just a fact pls accept it 8)

Unknown How come you guys don't make any YouTube videos, its free advertising and you can engage with the community. We would like to see what is going on behind the scenes and put some names to faces :) Also maybe set up a discord server, user engagement is important to keep the game alive and healthy!

No Lifers are destroying the game and they must be stopped. Dev team must dedicate their life to improving the game and helping new players. Next server I will play defence and help new players in my kingdom survive abuse from elitist players who refuse to log off. We will max our walls and not delete :)

The game is overwhelming for new players, too much to keep up with and if you don't play then everyone is passing you. Worst thing is when stronger kingdoms gang up on your kingdom and then everyone has to quit because all troops died defending the treasury and now were all farms. GREAT! ;(

We need regulations to make the game fair otherwise only the strongest (huge kingdoms who don't log off) WIN! :cursing:

Maybe some morale system that can punish strong players for attacking weak players, it seems right to me.