Posts by martiy#EN(1)

Me too. But when server crashes it would stay down until monday. OP for some reason suggested that I am new to this game, because I don't understand his complaints about how not being able to be online in the exact moment the server starts makes him lose in the "critical" hours of the server, and he has literally rank 0, that's why I wanted to point that out. And Mayo summarised the entire thing very well.

Yes i am literally a rank 0 I have never played this game before. Yesterday was the first day I found this game and immediately within the first 5 minutes of making an account I decided to make a thread in the forums and ask why servers always start on Tuesdays and how 15cs get taken in the first day. Then I went back and finished the tutorial and learned what a gaul is.

Yeah, and more than half of the people who have to get these precious croppers ASAP end up inactive or delete because rushing for croppers make them go out of BP with 5 troops.

lol wtf

Yeah, and more than half of the people who have to get these precious croppers ASAP end up inactive or delete because rushing for croppers make them go out of BP with 5 troops.

Anyone who is experienced enough to get a 15cropper in under 24 hours from inception of the server is not 'going inactive or deleting' because they went out of ''BP with 5 troops'. Are you brand new to this game?

It's not just about the 2pm start. The entire first 48 hours are critical, as most people get their second villages and 9c/15cs by that time. Instead of designing that to happen on weekends, its in the middle of a workweek. You have confined your loyal player base to be the same <5% of the population that are able to do this during the middle of a workweek.

Georgi have you guys ever considered the enormous pool of people out there who cannot play a computer game at 2pm on a Tuesday? You are missing out on an entire market of players. The insane influx of new players that would sign up and buy gold if you started on a weekend should give you guys plenty of money to temporarily at least hire people to monitor the servers for opening weekend days.

What you guys are doing now is the equivalent of running a pub, but closing it on Friday nights when it would be the most busy.

It is just mind blowing.