Posts by mok#EN(3)

having more tribes will improve the game drastically as it attracts more people to play the game, furthermore more different army build and type will make the game more colorful, travian already 20 years old and the same old play style still goes on like this, okayyy teuton lets mass up clubs to whack others, we can come out with more other tribes like those mentioned above, and gives more unique tribes abilities, for example a tribe has unique traits like bonus infantry or cavalry during defense , a permanent one, and some tribes have lesser crops consumption rate from troops , maybe 15% lesser for each troops..Also maybe some tribes has advantages on building, -15% construction time bonus

For now its dull, its either you have a good number of armies, and a good wall + ditch wins the fight, and also top up gold to speed up thing ..its dull!

its solved almost an hour ago lol

Is it me or the server is having problem? Auto refresh is disabled, it shows that no connection to the game as red bar, cannot access to secret society chat, everything is down, the auto refresh from attacks and returns of troops also not working

Please fix it

just wanna ask, say if i am in kingdom A member, but now i settle a new village in kingdom B territory which kingdom B is our ally, question is if kingdom B spawns robber camp, me, being kingdom A member, will i be able to join the robber camp wave in kingdom B

just wanna ask, say if i am in kingdom A member, but now i settle a new village in kingdom B territory which kingdom B is our ally, question is if kingdom B spawns robber camp, me, being kingdom A member, will i be able to join the robber camp wave in kingdom B