Posts by mok#EN(3)

Mind to share a bit of proofs here?

Or if you've raised a ticket for the things you've mentioned?

i played travian since 2005 till 2014, these kind of things ive done in the past so i know ...scripts farming is unavoidable in travian if you want to be top raider..its just swept under the carpet ..;)

Mind to share a bit of proofs here?

Or if you've raised a ticket for the things you've mentioned?

if you conquered an inactive village , you will find something interesting that, when you wall the farmer's attacks for many times, they still send their waves of attacks even though theres red report on their screen, if its human control, do you think the human still keep on sending waves of attacks and let their troops die for nothing? Dont you think its very interesting? ;) it lasts like couple of hours later and it stops

lol, never read such a bullsh*t :D Microfarming has a lot to do how much time you have for it. Im doing that for years now, got like 100+ reports because i was always top 3 raider, mostly 1st place, never got banned because i never used a bot or anything. If 2-3 persons play 1 account, you can even keep it up 24 hours a day

and also, the timing difference is exactly the same, whether 1 minute per wave, or 30 sec per wave depends on user, brother..just..don be funny ..its quite obvious

lol, never read such a bullsh*t :D Microfarming has a lot to do how much time you have for it. Im doing that for years now, got like 100+ reports because i was always top 3 raider, mostly 1st place, never got banned because i never used a bot or anything. If 2-3 persons play 1 account, you can even keep it up 24 hours a day

well as i said almost all , lets be honest, do you think even with 2-3 people, 2 duals, 2 sitters, the account can actively send raids? i mean send one wave per minute, haha ...quite obvious right

micro farming is almost in built with top tier account, i know it because last time in 2014 travian legend i used script to auto farm in order to become top 1 raider, what was the script called again? grease monkey was it? anyway script farming is happened every server, its just MH dont bother to catch

its solved almost an hour ago lol

Is it me or the server is having problem? Auto refresh is disabled, it shows that no connection to the game as red bar, cannot access to secret society chat, everything is down, the auto refresh from attacks and returns of troops also not working

Please fix it

just wanna ask, say if i am in kingdom A member, but now i settle a new village in kingdom B territory which kingdom B is our ally, question is if kingdom B spawns robber camp, me, being kingdom A member, will i be able to join the robber camp wave in kingdom B

just wanna ask, say if i am in kingdom A member, but now i settle a new village in kingdom B territory which kingdom B is our ally, question is if kingdom B spawns robber camp, me, being kingdom A member, will i be able to join the robber camp wave in kingdom B