Posts by Abelsan#ES

I've been playing travian for a short time and even though the game seems entertaining to me, I think the game would win a lot with an offline version, or for me to understand better, like stellaris or civilization, in which you can add story modes or campaigns or a Sand box mode like that of stellaris, where the AI would create kingdoms or empires with different levels of forces, I do not know the story mode for the Romans could be to conquer the Gauls and the Germans and for the other races it could be to unite small tribes to face to the Romans, it is not a very conceived idea but I think it is worth thinking about it, even the dynamics of the game could be similar and you could put the option of a local server to play with your friends as endless space, stellaris and others have. 4x games, in this way gold purchases of gold would not be a problem, since it would be generated with trade. I repeat is an idea. What do you think?

volume_up
    content_copy

share star_border

Llevo poco tiempo jugando travian y aunq el juego me parece entretenido, creo q el juego ganaria mucho con una version offline, o para q se me entienda mejor, tipo stellaris o civilization, en el q se le pueda añadir modos historias o campañas o un modo sand box como el de stellaris, donde la IA crearia reinos o imperios con diferentes niveles de fuerzas, no se el modo historia para los romanos podria ser conquistar a los galos y a los germanos y para las otras razas podria ser unir pequeñas tribus para enfrentar a los romanos, no es una idea muy concevida pero creo q vale la pena pensarla, incluso las dinamicas del juego podrian se similares y se podria poner la opcion de un local server para jugar con tus amigos como lo tiene endless space, stellaris y otros juegos de 4x, de esta forma el oro las compras de oro no serian un problema, ya q se generaria con el comercio. Repito es una idea. Q creen?