Posts by Anastasia#EN(7)

Hello Travian Employees and Travian Players too!

I have become disgusted by how the game hides the identity of defenders. This has created an extremely underhanded way for players to kill other player's troops with no consequence. Today I lost troops due to some player or players reinforcing a village and I am sure they are players from a kingdom we recently made a NAP with. Our inability to see who did it and take action accordingly has made the game a sad joke. Why should I not know who defended against me? Why should they get to lie and say "wasn't me"? Why do you have players who do not even finish a server, going around reinforcing grey inactive cities with defense just to kill off players troops with no consequence and then they quit the server anyhow. Travian, YOU opened this door and I suggest you shut it before you lose some very fine and creative players of your game.

I have nothing good to say about Travian today.

Yours Truly,

Jynxie
    COM1X3

Screenshot by Lightshot

Dear Sirs and Madams:

You make a game where a player can not succeed on his own, he must join a kingdom to have any hope of surviving or succeeding. Then you have a bug that is making it impossible to chat with anyone. The chat box goes all white and you type but the words do not go through when you press "enter". I can not even talk to my leaders half the time or more the last few days. I have a feeling that your unions update caused this chat problem to get worse, but it has been going on for weeks and it has been reported by many players. I really am thinking about finding another game if this is not fixed within the next 3 days.

Thank you for your rapid response!

Jynxie

COM1X3

I am disgusted. What strategy do we have for the server being a complete failure? We can all quit and let Travian get away with the loot and move on (with our gaming life maybe, find something more worthy of time and effort/money spent)?

It is too late to make it right now, with fixing it so we can merge kingdoms. That would be too little, too late.

Kill 2X3!!!

Dear Sirs and Madams:

On the server COM2X3, the kingdoms were supposed to be able to merge and they have not been able to. This has interfered with strategy, communication and enjoyment of the game. Either kill the server now, or make it so we can merge kingdoms please.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Anabelle

Dear Sirs and Madams:

The speed server, COM1X3 needs some sort of maintenance, because there is an extraordinary amount of lag and glitching. At times chat will not work, at times the lobby will not work. Players are getting white screens and it is affecting the auction house, markets, launching attacks and communication.

Please figure out what needs to be done to clear the server up so it works well and does not frustrate and irritate the players!

Very Truly Yours.

Anastasia
    COM1X3