Posts by Jaycee in PH

I've recently had an idea on having a chat interface in the action, about on seeing who is competing for that cage I desperately need. Its funny just to be able to talk to them, and "maybe" convince them to backout of the auction. Just an idea, but I hope it gets recognized.

I know, this has been in the previous threads before, but i wish that the new tribes from legend could be implemented here. just for a test server or something like that. It would be awesome to have those Egyptian mass troops and Hunnic cavalry.

Just out of curiosity, Would it be good to have a TK graphics but with Classics gameplay? I love the classics, but the graphics is kinda old looking.
    Please reply to those who saw this, I would love to know the answers of my fellow travianiers. :D:thumbsup: hahaha :!:

@Thorsson Well then, i say that you are a good player and you wouldn't understand why I stated this idea for the game, when I played this game, and others like it. I always got attacked. even if i follow the guides, the best guides, and the experienced leaders. I always got attacked, and some of those made me a farm. 2k plus players atmost join one server, then only about 500 or so remain till the end. what happens to the 1.5k ? they became farms, if there are no farms, there would be no other source of reso, other than trade, economy or quests.

Stop with this silly ideas to make this game total simcity please, those grey(inactive) villages doing enough damage to the game already !

@PoLo no need for you to be angry, this is the forums for Ideas and suggestion, if you dont want to see ideas like this, dont click on it. there is a reason why you are here, its either you're interested or you just want to bully someone.

@Curtain Yeah, it might be a too far fetch since you would let your enemy build up after you defeat them. But it is meant for the majority of the none finishers of one server, rather than the few players who do.

Wow, Veterans are replying to my ideas for the game, lets just make it simple.
    Yes, @Thorsson, the stronger will never agree to it. I mean, who would? even i wounldn't especially if im winning. but the truce is for the losing side not to the strongest side, This will make the more weaker or newer kingdoms survive rather than be wiped out in a day or two. (truce will only work if two kingdoms are at war.)

@Ariakus yeah, It still doesent make sense, but if you grasp the concept, jsut the concept like the warscore will not just be calculated from troops or the number of it, it will be calculated from the nnumber of damages dealt to the kingdom, a point system if you must. the treasures cost points, the reso cost point, and the building levels cost points, this is just a concept and it need more improvement, like the truce, concept and needs more improvement.

@Lothar#EN(4) You are right, travian players are like that farm till the enemy quits, but what happens to the new players ? will there be no more new players to join, or new people to try this genre of games, when the other players are bullying them to death. Thats why i came up with the idea to help those newbie get on their feet. Just remember the days when you are still the runt of the little, you got bullied often, no player in travian never got bullied in attacks.

I would love to see a banners of the kingdom from the kingdom Interface, where the king can customize his kingdom's banner and when you send an attacking army it would show to the recipients village.

@'Thorsson, Not all players, especially the new ones are aggressive, some just like to build up and survive. Thats why i want this to be imposed, so that new players will likely finish one server, rather than quit and wait for the next one.

A NAP is different from the truce that I imagine, A truce is a like a function within the game that restricts you from attacking the kingdom you are in truce with. (like from players being banned). This will last for maybe 3 days.

@Ariakus Scores will be weight on the damage dealt to the initial value of troops, reso, defenses, buildings or building lvls, numbers of villages of the kingdom and so on, for example, your kingdom has a 100 def troops, (only a troops, still not counting the residence, and others). And the enemy destroyed 90 of the troops, it will mean that the enemy is 90% in warscore. and your kingdoms is -90% in warscore.

Hey! Have you ever played in a server where you got in a fight with another kingdom and you lost, then that kingdom simply farm you till you quit? I experienced this alot, even though you have this to protect your self from attacks, but since the game its self called kingdoms, I found it a little lacking when it comes to the games politics.

First: Truce.
    If you just got in to a war, you and your enemy suffered heavy losses, both of you of course would want a cease fire, this option should be in the kingdom politics. giving a restriction to the villages of the kingdom you are in truce with. and not bullying into quitting the players that you defeated.

Second: Warscores.
    For simplicity. You just sum up all the damage done to the enemy and the damage you take, adding them up to see who's winning and to see who's losing.

reply to this thread if you want to clarify things, and i do wish this is a part of the game.

I think you did not understand what I meant. If you played games like Crusader kings II or Europa Universalis 4, there are events with in the game that can be triggered by player interactions, as I said, If the player is currently recruiting troops, there might be a chance to trigger certain events. Its immersion for immersion's sake.

This not the events for actual event, but events with in the game to make more immersive and makes you feel that you are actually playing as a ruler and encounter problems, dilemmas and bounties. Let me give you an example, since travian is a resource gathering war game, if you are recruiting soldier, there can be a chance that you may gain bonus troops to bolster your army, just as like in the real world, and of course the troops that you may get may only be what you are currenlty recruiting. another is unexpected problems like, the granary is on fire, and you will lose 1% of your current crop.

the purpose of this suggestion is to make more players active within the game, and wait for events to pop up, not just wait for the troops to finish training or wait for resource. this may make players be more active with in the game. Thanks, i hope the GMs answer or read this. :D