Ok lets compare these 2 units and see what you are getting @Aillas
So for 11% faster ATK/MIN you are:
1. Paying 36% more in total resources. (790/1220=0.64)
1.1. Meaning unless you are NPC-ing you cant queue IMPS effectivly meaning you ARE losing ATK/MIN because your IMPs wont be able to go 24/7. After 14.43 hours if I am correct(I did it in a hurry will go double check later).
2. Getting 2.2% less ATK/Crop if equiping sword.
3. 29% less speed.
4. 54% less carrying capacity.
You cant lie math. Math and strategy win the game. ;3
That's what is called balance. Different styles favour different attributes and one is good with ECs, another is good with EIs.
1. As people already said, this is incorrect: off/cost: EIs offer 8% cheaper off-points.
3. IMO speed and carrying capacity aren't as important for a hammer—since we're talking about non-stop.
BTW you can use the linked tool to get accurate results