Posts by Lothar#EN(4)

If your hoping for something new in this game.....dont hold your breath. Travian cant even fix the simple bugs and exploits in this game.....so adding something major like new tribes....forget about it

Oh I see it's still the same old mess then. Let's hear from the team how to revive this game :P

Since there are no artifacts you need feeder villages instead. Preferably inside you kingdoms boarders since you get stupendous amounts of crop later on from stolen goods. The good old 10GG/2GW and GB/GS is in the past now. Only Cities can make GB/GS and ofc your cap. Standard villas will no longer be able to house large hammers. So plan you expansions wisely and really Traderoutes are a must for decent players since we have so little space for crop. Welcome to the adjustment fase. If you can adjust you might enjoy Kingdoms. If you can't then it's back to Legends (T4 these days), But beware... They have 5 races now so it still isn't the same as 10y ago

More insentives to work together. Either actual rewards or events that requires and rewards, teaches and builds kingdoms and friendships. Since there is no change to the weird end game we need more fun and team play.

There could be NPC kingdoms or villages to pillage or conquer to gain powers like artifacts.

There could be joustings between heros to earn PvP fame or valour. The rewards could be resources or troops, cards or something else. Just more features not breaking nor directly influencing gameplay

As long as we have a viable, overused and imho broken strategy of demolishing your spawn village to boost your rushed 15c, the late comers and new players, players who dislike or don't know this silly opener will suffer greatly.

The first step was made making you no longer able to then move your new 15c for free to a new possition. Now you need to clean up the start up and make the game fixed again.

I suppose we will all now have to build an actual off army if we want a cropper. Including those who go def off the bat. This is the only drawback I see. For an agressive player this is not really too bad since you can cooperate on taking down natars early and get those croppers up early too

This comment will be deleted probably but still I sugested this kind of change and was deleted a month ago... I don't understand you CMs. You like us to be positive and constructive yet honesty is always the true path. And honestly we need more content, love and features if TK is going to prosper.

This is really nice loot. I rarely get a weapon before 14d of play. But in test round I got CP hat and spear and it's only d6. They must have tinkered the rewards. The real odd thing in the quote is not a single blank. Btw those blanks should be removed. How can nothing be a reward?

It's all good and working well when things go well. As soon as things go south the PERMANENT union is broken imo. Because you cannot avoid players taking advantage of game mechanics it's just difficult to make an unbreakable union without major problems if things go wrong. So imo again this needs fixing badly. The tribute/treasure system has been fixed somewhat but not completely. Neither has the treasure/VP hiding/timing issue. Untill these problems are solved we will have the one large meta kingdom and it's hard to avoid it happening during wars/intrigues/inactivity and such areas.

Also remember to build scouts. a scout shield is very powerful early on as most will be looking for passives with just a single scout or perhaps 10. Having 50 or so around, a good chunk of legos, a built up cranny and a good wall when BP ends is a good goto strat for romans. Rewards also hint you at this and you will need troops. No more simming all first week. It will get caught

I've been playing a LOT of romans during 10 years. There are a few very important things to note, when chosing romans. Raiders, espesially teutons, will seek you out early on bcs they often suspect you of simming too much and not training the nec troops to defend. Since dodging is very important untill you can properly defend youself, these attacks may ruin your servers golden start. The ultimate weakness of romans is cavalry in weeks 2-3 of a 3x server. So make sure you have spears/phalanx in you villages or go for early EC. This is not ideal since the resos really favor imperian/EI with drinking trough at least lvl 15 and a decent helmet.

In my own experience it it is best to have do different villages by type. Factories (cities with GS/GB for off-village) surrounded by 3 lvl 10 reso-tile villages(feeders) to ensure constant resos even though you don't actually raid. With raiding it is ofc much easier to amass the resos. DON'T forget the DT!!!

I've noticed that many romans are top raiders. This is due to the excellence of EI and TS. I usually have one or 2 villages making them for raiding besides the 'hammer' witch is for big attacks.

yep it's back to unstable again. when ever updates come on it goes like this. The responce from server lags up the whole game and some actions get stuck resulting in errors. This is ofc when you have to do a lot at once aka when you're under attack and others are also constantly checking to see their reins, their crop, their troops and they can't... Because the game breaks... Misery for a loving travian player who gladly pays for a great game. Not this egg shell :thumbdown:

I remember the old days where you could send 10 attacks a second. This is not possible in the current version. The really annoying thing is the moving send box when trying to use manual chain waves (cat train). This issue slows and bugs out well planned attacks all the time resulting in one wave attacks from multiple senders the best option. It's simply easier to set up a time to hit than actually sending cat trains.