Posts by Lothar#EN(4)

1: Multis and IP issues have been a part of the game since t3.6. They couldn't fix it then and they can't fix it now. When you use browser engine tech you have to use open source code. That's why you can't just block a cheater from cycling IPs and just making a new acc even when perma-banned like MultiHunters used to do back in the day ½ing you troops and fields and other real punishments. Now a days it's just not reacted upon since most of us players are so used to them and play around them or even just farm their multis aswell.

2: Same as above...

3: When ever a new feature is released a period of adjustment and patching will be required to fix this. The team can and will do this and I'm sure a final fix will be found soon

4: The team is not as big as back in the hay-day of Travian. And the posibilities are limited to short bans or cutting troops when penalizing. No MH so no direct access to an on server entety with live data and wide priviliges. This has also ben abused in Legends so granting a person these rights is also problematic

What means to "relocate a hero"? What I have to do to get this achivment?

In t4 you could que up in each village using hero helmets making you able to use it account wide. The bonus was triggered on perchase of units so you could just cycle hero and produce so many troops. In Kingdoms you have to stay in the village/city you wish to train troops in. Nice little nod ;)

Ah yes, but the Earth wall is much harder to kill granting better def against early, mid and even late game armies. Teuton def is very underrated. Kings can field big def early as Teuts to def others aswell. Then there is the brewery for pure pounding power using rams and clearing the way for follow up roman cats. This is a lethal combo in any stage of the server

I think the jumper issue is only really a problem on high speed servers. Due to the fast troop training and with some effort to stay under pop limit. The Menhir feature is very useful but in speed worlds very abusable. I would agree that a troop sending cooldown is vital to deter those enclined to use mecs not as intended. Thank you TG for adressing these issues

Gaming the VP system is standard procedure these days. It's rage enducing and seems unfair to the attacker. For the deffender it's the most efficient way: Just keep the treasures moving during the days between reset and VP generation then gather defs and protect your main Cities holding and counting all treasures. It's been part of this game for ages.

It's TK, if you want play without jumpers, kingdoms and other rules - play in TL.

We are destroy use a lot of tactics a big zerg of legion. But no one didn't see that. Yes sometimes we use jumpers because it's very effectively. If game-designer add some function after relocate like traveling without troops and other we will think about new strategy and rape you again. It's not a problem. Everyone who was raped all time won't back to game, it's a normal. But may be instead that you will talk with other kingdoms and use jumpers too, destroy all of you viilas execept offensive villa and destroy you enemy? Why not? May be because you want make a villas more than play in strategy? Everyone know rules in the start of server and kings will think about protection of treasure. If you can't think about protection - you are weak and will be destroyed, it's a normal. RfR and Doom think about their protection, you are not. If fight a long distance than every kingdom will hidden treasures and def after that and you say "tactics and strategy", when you have a lot chance to destroy enemy offensive without treasure leak. I see that because you start do that but don't w8 our attack on you mega treasure. And know you are wine from situation. Funny :).

Yes I'm sure that's what the devs intended TK to be. A game of hackers and jumpers. Come on :D At least you no longer have to actually hide anymore since no one patrols the servers anymore relying solely on tickets and igm player to player. No more multihunter. No more sherif to keep the game honest. GL HF

Well I remember predicting this excact problem when the feature was first discussed. Yet no limits at all was implemented in release. It's easy to imagine abuse knowing the state of pre menhir actual player base and the ease with witch rules are bent and broken and the lack of action from admin team, that this would happen. Any and all holes, querks and glitches, oversights and lose ends wil be used by certain people to gain easy wins or just for the heck of it. Why? Because they can... Simple as that.

We who have been here since pre-beta of this game know this. I'm sure admins know this. So the devs will know this as well. Or at least now you know.

Hey guys,

I understand that you don't really like it when the hero doesn't find anything valuable(well who does?) but we can't expect the luck of the draw to be always on our side. Be2-e4 mentioned that he doesn't fancy finding silver either, do you share this opinion?

SacredLegend - what do you think should be reworked exactly and how do you envision a future adventures overhaul that you'd enjoy? Or is it just the rewards that you'd like to see changed?

Kind regards
    Georgi

Then perhaps you should avoid RNG as a default solution for almost any option in game. We want choises and rewards not RNG and disapointment. Make the adventures better or worse depending on how active you are and how well you play the game. That way they serve also to spur you along. 'nothing of value found' is like a big middle finger to players. Haha you used adventure points. Now you learn not to? Why was this even in the game to start off with?!

Are you talking about your own robber hideouts or the kingdom wide robber camps? Be aware that the kingdom wide robber camps only spawn on fields that are not occupied by nature plus have another resource field distribution than 4-4-4-6. With the kingdoms being so crowded, it could be that there is not enough free space within the kingdom borders.

kind regards,

B

Then please concider changing this bcs menhir and relocations can actually stop the camps from occuring at all leaving your kingdom at a disadvantage. I propose a zone around the boarders where they can spawn. It doesn't make any sense that robbers have to spawn within boarders when hide outs can spawn outside

There is a serious depopulation issue on normal servers. Especially when competing with x3 or x5 servers. I think that there are several reasons to this. People don't chat much either bcs they can't be bothered or don't want to stand out or something. This makes it very hard to engage kingdom members as King and Gov. Team tasks will help spur ppl along to work together ALL ROUND instead of only one or 2 important fases of the game in which most ppl again either don't know how to time attacks or don't send in time blowing the entire plan of the leaders. Speed won't fix this at all. It's more generic in how the kingdoms are built and who ends up sticking around past unions.

This excact series of events happened when com2x3 was first launched. HW issues and 'Connectivity' issues ruined the first 2-3 rounds. Why should a new game world like this work perfectly (or even function properly) first time around?

I will tell you that in Kingdoms you can indeed play without a cropper if you are def or don't have a huge force. On the other hand if you look at the Hall of Fame hammers you will understand why having a decent 15c is vital for top troop producers of all tribes and playstyles. Even with 40k treasures worth of crop you cannot feed these nrs of troops. Thus you will need a cropper and the good old cropper race is very much still a thing

If your hoping for something new in this game.....dont hold your breath. Travian cant even fix the simple bugs and exploits in this game.....so adding something major like new tribes....forget about it

Oh I see it's still the same old mess then. Let's hear from the team how to revive this game :P

Since there are no artifacts you need feeder villages instead. Preferably inside you kingdoms boarders since you get stupendous amounts of crop later on from stolen goods. The good old 10GG/2GW and GB/GS is in the past now. Only Cities can make GB/GS and ofc your cap. Standard villas will no longer be able to house large hammers. So plan you expansions wisely and really Traderoutes are a must for decent players since we have so little space for crop. Welcome to the adjustment fase. If you can adjust you might enjoy Kingdoms. If you can't then it's back to Legends (T4 these days), But beware... They have 5 races now so it still isn't the same as 10y ago

More insentives to work together. Either actual rewards or events that requires and rewards, teaches and builds kingdoms and friendships. Since there is no change to the weird end game we need more fun and team play.

There could be NPC kingdoms or villages to pillage or conquer to gain powers like artifacts.

There could be joustings between heros to earn PvP fame or valour. The rewards could be resources or troops, cards or something else. Just more features not breaking nor directly influencing gameplay

As long as we have a viable, overused and imho broken strategy of demolishing your spawn village to boost your rushed 15c, the late comers and new players, players who dislike or don't know this silly opener will suffer greatly.

The first step was made making you no longer able to then move your new 15c for free to a new possition. Now you need to clean up the start up and make the game fixed again.

I suppose we will all now have to build an actual off army if we want a cropper. Including those who go def off the bat. This is the only drawback I see. For an agressive player this is not really too bad since you can cooperate on taking down natars early and get those croppers up early too

This comment will be deleted probably but still I sugested this kind of change and was deleted a month ago... I don't understand you CMs. You like us to be positive and constructive yet honesty is always the true path. And honestly we need more content, love and features if TK is going to prosper.

This is really nice loot. I rarely get a weapon before 14d of play. But in test round I got CP hat and spear and it's only d6. They must have tinkered the rewards. The real odd thing in the quote is not a single blank. Btw those blanks should be removed. How can nothing be a reward?