Posts by Bukka#PL

1. 2 Villages give better income than 1 city. You should go for City capital + rest villages. Unless you settle on a cropper, then city those.

2. If you're not farming as an off player then what are you even doing? Few mil res per week is hardly "so small we can ignore it". If you want to go for crop heavy army then you need to be a decent farmer.

3. Imo teuton biggest strength isn't creating biggest ww hammer. It's creating decent hammer quick and cheaply to be frontliner in off ops.

Yes, but why not check the fact first. We play with a group for some different years now. Experience players all around, as a teuton it's easy to farm fast. You don't need to cheat to get so many rss, attack everyone who has 200 pop and have an account working for 24/7. It's sad that they get banned, before they check what is going on. So in my opinion this means i can report just anyone i don't like and they get banned immediatly. Which i can use in my own best interest. In the past they checked much more facts first, before you got a ban or at least within 24h of the ban.

What are you even saying? They wouldn't get banned if they didn't cheat.

Also, are you saying that you can rob 500k res on a 3rd day of the server, all without killing a single troop?

Excuse me Bukka, do you seriously think player #3 and #4 can be normal player and NOT multiaccounts of #1 and #2?

Why any normal player should play like #3 or #4?!?!?!? Is it funny to play reck that way?

Given that multiaccount is impossible to prove thanks to VPNs let's assume all those players are legit.

So since game rules about abuse are very vague, I'm wondering if following situation is considered abuse or fair game.

So let's say there are 4 premade players.

#1 - Creates king account

#2 - Creates king account, spawns next to #1

#3 - Creates gov account

#4 - Creates gov account

Now #3 and #4 are building up fields, collecting quests and mehniring around.

Next day they hit 200pop and mehnir to player #2. Now they are out of beginner protection and have 200k ress in mehnir packs each.

Player #1 start raiding #3 and #4 and just before the attack they fill their warehouse with mehnir packs and equip chicken boots.

This continues until #3 and #4 are out of resource packs and at that point they delete the account and start new one.

Now player #1 has 400k extra resources at day 2-3 of the server, while top robbers are reaching 30k~50k.

Georgi

Also, does the verdict change with number of gov accounts or not?

If anyone is wondering how is this possible:https://i.imgur.com/ysVP3Kd.png

Legend:

* Red kingdom marker -- Rebel

* Orange kingdom marker - Linden / Linden.

Linden / Linden. kingdoms are full of players with 0 ~ 50 prestige constantly relocating new ones to this area, and somehow Rebel kingdom is making record farming without losing troops.

Probably unrelated.

Unlimited membership for kingdoms is a problem. Must be below a 100, 80 or so.

Otherwise game keeps being clash of meta and not much newbie-friendly.

How is limiting kingdom size gonna affect multis in any way? They already don't need to be part of the original kingdom since no one gives a shit about trophies on a multi. It's actually prefered to have multis in separate kingdom for the sake of farming/chiefing.

Great idea.
    I'd say costs should scale exponentially with the number of transformed fields.

I don't like the idea of limiting it to the capital. I also don't like the idea of it being possible in every valley, perhaps limit it to certain "fertile" valleys.

Perhaps every valley should have a certain maximum of crop tiles, which means that there would still be competition for the "best" locations.

This would also pose a good alternative to the players who think having a 9c is not enough, but find the leveling of a 15c too gold intensive.

The area around the wonders should have a very limited amount of transformable valleys.

If we only have it possible in certain valleys then we are back to where we started.

And there would be competition for best location thanks to oasis bonuses.