Posts by TheL4cky

After the relocation, the player will have a cooldown phase of 12h/Speed in which they cannot attack but can be attacked.

Yes, this is good idea, BUT imagine worlds with night peace - 8h of peace that noone can sent attacks - eazy way how to deffend "Jumppers" villages. After 8h jumpers need to survive 4h with deff, after 4h they can start ruining evemies...

This will not solve the problem. I know this is for speed rounds but in normal server it will be 48h or what? This is completly destroy someones progress when will someone decide to use menhir.... and i think in 48h robbers will attack main village....

Also it should be permanently disabled after the second village.

There is one problem, if someone cata down your second village, menhir is eazy way how to run out from problem. Imagine your king will kick you from his kingdom. They left you alone. You have noone. Just write some other kings to menhir you far way from them is the only change how to continue in playing. And this is same with time limit. Tell me what will you do in this situation, when you want to continue in playing...