Posts by Sar#US

starting farm list with 20 slots

3x3 or 5x5 or 7x7 speed

helmet for workshop

add new foot troop type: archer, crossbower, lancer etc.

add another race to choose from: Mongols, Spartans, Cosacks etc.

upgrade shield, armour, weapon for hero: birthday slice which auto kills enemy hero

add a 2nd in-command: General

kingdom limit to 100 players

enforce/stricter multiaccounts rule

shorten deletion time from 72hrs. to 24hrs.

new achievement medallion

and of course increase and more often sales for gold!

That should keep you all busy in R&D for awhile!

Oh and Happy Birthday Travian! 8-)

I played the Dry Season on we FnF won on COM6.
    The hammers were much smaller due to the crop issue, so that made it a little easier for more players to do battle against eachother.
    It was at times a little boring more like a sim farmville which many had to do to feed their armies. It took gold buying to build/upgrade with any kind of speed, so your strategy on troop/res/building was defiently a challenge, especially for new players, ended up teaching many to keep them in the game, especially for those that don't buy gold, so building Def seemed to be the way many played. You need hundreds of players in your kingdom since the armies weren't huge for the Def of the WW, which if I remember correctly we had 4.9mil mixed def troops to defend with.
    You need to balance it out if you start another with some kind of higher reward for crop to lv 10 and city lv15. Maybe higher lv for cities. change the bonus crop from active treasures probably delete it. Then it would be DRY, very dry season.
    Depending on when it starts I would play it again. ;-)

My purchase gold tab won't download. I just keep getting the spinning dotted circle!
    No adblock, I play from the US. I would like to buy but can't. Help please! :/
    Thanks

Where did the troops go after they were captured then released from the attack? They were in my inbound but then never showed up! What happened to the horse when hero died on attack? Are these
    a new rule or a glitch on com5?