Posts by Renuo#EN

This forum is full of extremely bad guides. This might be the worst one.

A couple of the small tips (because this is what this thread really is) are marginally useful information at best but lacking detail needed to explain why something is useful for a "middling" player to understand why something is useful.

If it wasn't for the title claiming to guide players to be a top player I wouldn't have commented. Consider taking a break from new threads please.

Trying to find the whining. I've seen a lot of mumble mumble comments from others but nothing from us?

You get a bit antsy whenever we comment on your recruit drives but we are just having a laugh. Do whatever you want.

Everyone already knows most of you have recruitment policies akin to to Germany 1945 8o

BM maybe you could stop being so much arrogant? It's so obvious in every single post god damnit. Everyone who reads forum already saw how best you are, you don't have to remind us with every single new post. Nobody is questioning factors why you won your servers so you should stop questioning factors why other kingdoms won their servers. I played against FnF twice, they beat me twice (com6dry, com1), twice it was basically a blockwar and they proved to be a good opponent who definitely has all my respect for the way they play. Unlike you who I never played against but I can say I already dislike you just because of your arrogance everywhere... Maybe you have the right to call yourselves the best, Im not the one to judge as I dont know you, but I know true heroes shouldnt behave the way you do.

I'm sorri.

Lighten up princess.

I will get on board and suggest EC might need a slight def boost, but it's not a big issue.

EI is a very cool unit for sure, and speed is perhaps a little too underrated by many here.

Having said that for the best possible roman EGH you would build with ECs.

Far more affordable as a duke or king though, as going pure EC from early is fairly prohibitive and the crop saving only chip in at level 20 HDT which makes it a tougher early to mid-game for sure.

If something has the best possible outcome in one important field (attack per time) it is not under-powered - despite the tougher resource cost.

If you like to farm and attack more EI is far better (personal flavour of course) :)

Tell me, how will chances of unwanted newbie player improve with lesser amount of teammates? Nobody will want him in top teams where he could learn from the best. And in worse kingdom, he might learn some basics, but more likely will quit because of getting his ass kicked hard even before he learnt something. Just my opinion :)

In current situation it's all about communication, if any newbie player is trying to be active, talkative, loyal, etc then you shouldn't be worried about him being a spy. If he wants to play a teamgame, he sure will. Majority of us started as no one, without experience and yet we worked our asses of to the higher places, which means it's possible for every single newbie too.

From what I've noticed most kingdoms with more than 100 members do nothing for their bottom 50 players other than tell them when to send def.

They are a resource/tributary.

That is not the same as what happens in kingdoms with 30-60 members.

I understand you wanting to protect at all costs your play-style that you think you require but this is closer to the reality than you might be willing to believe.

Metas have 5 greys in a week and nobody batters an eye lid.