Posts by Deutscha Aka#EN

This this and so much this. The mobile "gaming market" is huge missed opportunity, and if people try travian on mobile with the app (which is to put it nicely flaming pile of dogshit) they get experience of buggy game with horrible UI and where the notifications come when ever they please to come if they come.

E: As it stands the app is more likely to turn players away from game than bring them in. A WORKING "companion" app would be nice where you could get quick overview of your villages(on iOS app you can't even see who is attacking you...), attacks, troop ques, warehouse/granary levels etc.

I cannot agree more. The App is just plain bad. Nothing is working properly, until this day you can't see incoming attacks within your kingdom (x years after the release)..I am not even surprised the game is not attracting new players anymore. Especially since they use the game only to "milk" money out of those who stayed committed to the game.

I am more and more accepting the fact that the current com1x3 will be my last server...

Exactly. A new player will most probably not rush 3k of clubs during the first 2 days, "avoid" upgrading buildings, or not follow the tutorial. I think that the difference between an abuser and a new player is a matter of 5 sec on their acc.

I really like the idea of having a troop limitation connected to the menhir rules. It would simplify the whole process and most probably reduce the number of abusers by a lot.

I don't like to intervene in this type of threads, they are your threads, but please forgive me if I do in this case.

I assure you we care, we work constantly to improve on hunting any type of cheating. I am not telling you we are perfect, but I do tell you that we do our best and try our best.

Please, when you see anything you feel is not clean playing talk with help so it is investigated, and give us some time as we have to work on it case by case.

You guys are in the worst possible situation, I get it, but the amount of multi-accounts, players using scripts, bots, etc. has been at least tripled in the last few months.

This is really pulling down the concept of the game, sadly it's now a common thing to fight metas + bots on every com server, no matter the side you are joining to. I am not accusing any of these 2 kingdoms mentioned in this thread, but since I "caught" you replying, it's interesting me :). Is there any change planned in order to make the server more playable for those "fools" like me who decided to deny sleep and play this game?

Thank you!
    P.s. All the best into the new year to you and your team!