Posts by NoAllyNoClan

you can write whatever you want. Take text out of context.

But I have no desire to open, search, prove anything. Titans and slyers have seen our communication. For your kingdom, you will still be right. And I am for mine. I haven't read it. What were you writing. But I saw a bunch of text.

Everyone saw what kind of person you are. And I hope so, that no one else will deal with you.

I can evaluate any action of the manager as long as I am the community of this game. If I don't get it. I will talk about it everywhere.

Server COMs are international servers. Before starting any server, an announcement is made, where it is written when a mountain appears. Those. all players going to this server agree to the terms. Changing them during the game in a couple of weeks is disrespectful to the rest of the players who took this information seriously at the beginning of the server. Those. I had already planned my New Year's weekend in advance, and due to the carelessness and negligence of the manager, I had to quickly change my plans. Since he doesn't care.

About winning. NF is stupid kingdoms, PL is lair. Thats what i can tell.

I hope that no one else will deal with Rafa and his herd. That use bots and are not banned for it. I think everyone is know about that. That this is not an honest kingdom, which should have been banned at the start of the server.

And NF, when asked why you leaked the entire off to the GF, but left nothing on the PL, said that they were avenging the riots. Those. it was important for them to avenge the fact that the stupid queen had made a wrong merge and thought that everything would be fine if they had a fight with their vice, and then just throw their players. And the victory on the server faded into the background

Very funny, stupid server.

In the end, we just fought off everyone except the slyers. Thank you for taking my team so seriously and giving it such a high hazard rating.

Community managers like to kindle interethnic strife in the community.

It's not the first time. If you care about Americans that much, make them servers.

COM server - a server for all players. From around the world. There is server time. Here on it and make a truce.
    Why its looking so stupid ?

what happend on com2x3 if somebody interesting

Community managers take into account the opinion of only one side and absolutely do not care about the rest. COM servers turned into privileges for some and an infringement on others

Interfere with game processes

Vote for or against changes to the game. And of course it is clear that if they voted for or against, then they will make a decision in this direction.

Unknown polls in the middle of the server open. Looks very stupid

LINK: Truce or no Truce, that is the question

We hope it is the opposite, all the previous Night truces were in European time, I think we can have one that is adapted to American time and adapt this ones, so our co-players over there can play in their time frame for one time and enjoy it fully.

The same way they adapted to our time table so many times, we can adapt to theirs for a little bit, isn't it?

lol, Why is it so funny for me to read your comments?
    How can you adapt to time if we sleep at this time?)

Hi everyone. We will be on this server in January.

We will recruit active players with game experience and good online to our team.

Knock on discord

:!:knock knock:!:

Привет всем. Будем на этом сервере в январе.

Доберем в свою команду активных игроков с опытом игры и хорошим онлайном.

Стучаться если что в дискорд

:!:тук тук:!:

вам не кажется, что травиан умирает как фермовая браузерка?

Слишком много простых способов обмануть систему, которыми сможет пользоваться любой дурак. А если ты скиловый чел и при деньгах, то с малой группой людей развалишь любое кор-во

кажется ) Но это вина разрабов, что они ничего не делают. А рисуют маски и устраивают бестолковые ивенты, бросая пыль в глаза. Ведь куда проще заплатить дизайнерам, что бы они отрисовали эту шпагу, нежели копаться в кодах и вводить нововведения.
    Каким бы ты скиловым не был, если вас 5, а их 100, тебе разламают кабину на изи. Ведь против тебя будет играть не 5 скиловых, в этом зерге, а к примеру 20. Тупо закидают шапками, ничего не сделаешь. Это если ты играешь на победу, конечно. Если просто по фану, то можно потерпеть весь сервер

думаю, в наше время капчи вообще не помогают, как написали выше, есть куча сервисов, которые за рубль тебе разгадают любую капчу. Грамотный программер сделает скрипт у будет на этом зарабатывать денег. По итогу, донатеры, топ игроки будут юзать это, а обычный люд будет страдать из за капч ) Ну вообщем такая себе схема, как по мне

Я поддерживаю введение подобного. Как минимум на 2 проектах такое наблюдал и это принесло плоды. Введите капчу, рекламу 20-секундную, чтобы человек был обязан проверять игру, а не просто свалить. Легализация с правильной выгодой - только плюс как игрокам, так и игре.

А куда её вводить в игровой процесс или при подключении ?
    Если в игровой процесс, то это шпага. Я в траву пришел не капчи вводить, а людей унижать >.<

на самом деле, он прав, для людей, которые только пришли, слишком высокий порог вхождения. Ничего не понятно, все бьют со всех сторон )
    Что с этим делать не знаю, но это реальная проблема для новичков. Только сильные духом отсаются после регулярного фарма деры )

Да тут куча недоделанных механик. Тупо бестолковых. Которые есть, но не доделанные до конца.
    И поддерживаю яблоко. Нужен маркетинг. Нужно больше людей в кингдомс, тогда будет веселее. Я на ру серверах давно не играл, а это зашел глянуть что там. Это просто ппц. 3 колеки. Сервер из 200 человек, 100 из них мульты. А буквально года 3 назад Ру сервера трещали от народа. Надо что-то делать, а пока имеем что имеем.
    Зато открываем праздничные сервера, рисуем масочки и прочую шляпу. Как по мне, так лучше бы время потратили на доработки и рекламу