Posts by SacredLegend

More evidence that Travian Kingdoms is falling to ruin....its not that they cant add a server earlier, but more the fact they are unwilling to spend the time and effort required to do so.

Perhaps Travian just doesnt understand that Oct is the prime month to start a server......Summer has past....more people have free time.

Its a great time to dedicate some time into a "Winter" server

Travian did the same thing to us last year at this time.....They didnt have ANY Com server in that month until enough of complained and they added one.......Im guessing its just a typo....and that Com1 starts Oct 6th and Treat starts on Oct27th

the game is already ordinary: we did everything to win in the D game round and enjoyed it. And the point I see is that this game doesn't deserve that much time and money.

Very true......ANY team can play the "WW hammer" game and just sim til end game......We spiced the game up THROUGHOUT the whole server.......THAT is what i like to see......action the whole way through

Im with Balerion......doesnt matter who wins......I feel like we, in conjunction with Untold played 1 hell of a server.....I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with these guys

Congrats to F1C....and BM.......and anyone else who pulled off this last minute surprise.......and here i thought this server was about to ride off into the sunset when i woke up.....again.....great job for that last minute surprise. :thumbsup:

I never said i was.......

Yet again, i KEEP seeing this from you guys "playing the game as intended and not cheating or changing our values".......YOU USED THE VACATION EXPLOIT........you know...the one TG JUST FIXED as a bug/exploit.....I almost hate to say it......but you guys are almost worse than the Russians.....they cheat.....dont care they cheat......and when you accuse them of it....they think they have done nothing wrong.......AND they complain when other people cheat against them. ?(

Im not privvy to any of the exploits you perpetrate against Untold.......Did they cheat?.......If they did they certainly weren't obvious about it......now maybe i just dont pay attention as much as you guys certainly do.....you know.....I barely have enough time to just play the game and know what im doing ....let alone know what the WHOLE DAMN SERVER is doing......I have learned long ago.......cheating exists in this game....there is not a DAMN THING i can do about it as long as TG doesnt care enough.....and i just stopped complaining about it......I only harp on you guys.....cause you guys still think you havent done anything wrong....despite the obvious vacation exploit.....If i know it happened.....IT WAS OBVIOUS.......now if you guys still dont think you have done anything wrong....and its...according to MAYO....."Its a viable strategy".....sure...whatever....if it helps you sleep....thats fine...........but i have digressed.........Look......cheating happens from ALL corners of the game.....and the quicker you stop OBSESSING over it......the more fun the game will be...and more relaxed.......play the game you guys play....and focus on it.....dont worry about what others do....you will just drive yourselves NUTS :)

Why dont you guys all get together and WORK for Travian Games.......if you are so obsessed with getting everyone to play fair......start working for them....and FIX IT......Im all for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me sum up 51 pages of this forum thread:

~ BM complains...

~ BM complains more.....

~ BM praises their high and mighty stance in this Travian world as clean players...YET they use the vacation activation exploit.

.... pass it off as "legitimate strategy" (however you want to sleep at night :/)

~ BM thinks everyone is cheating......accuses them of such....again praises their high and mighty stance.....yet QUICKLY forget they used the vacation exploit.

~ Sissox shows up :/

~ More complaining from everyone
    ~ Many wars happen

~ More complaining.......from BM ;)

~ ....and here we are on the last few pages where......BM is STILL praising their high and mighty stance while accusing everyone of dirty tactics.....AGAIN forgeting they used such exploit

I have played through MANY servers....and participated in each forum discussion.....but holy crap have i never seen so much toxicity and complaining than on this server.......and i have played with FnF the consummate complainers........played with Starx....the Drama King ;)......and played against Russians....who dont care they cheat and exploit the game....but get REALLY pissed when it happens against them.

But this server takes the cake for endless complaining :rolleyes:

Theres only a few days left in this server......how about we just sit back relax and enjoy whats left instead of flinging poop at each other.

Hi again SacredLegend,

the main job of the developers is to develop the game and we community managers are here for communicating with you and making sure your feedback has been taken into consideration. Which as explained above is always the case and you can be sure your wishes are taken into account.

Kind regards

Georgi

Understood, but again......every strong or growing game ALWAYS have developers that create their own discussions for the purpose of developmental questions, answers and future game features ASIDE from the usual community managers that moderate the forums.

Question ~ If you went to the hospital for an unknown ailment......and all you kept hearing from while you were there were hospital administrators......wouldn't you be annoyed???.....or, at the very least think you were receiving substandard service?

SacredLegend I'm not sure that will be possible but it wouldn't make any difference anyway. We are here to collect and communicate your feedback so that it's taken into consideration. If something is not being changed or implemented it doesn't mean that it hadn't been discussed internally and considered. The presence of a dev won't change anything or improve the chances of something getting implemented as it is the game designers' decision which is of course based on your feedback that you're sharing with us on the forums.

Best regards

I disagree......I have played MANY games....and have been part of ALOT of those games' forums........and you know when a game is dead when the Developers stop communicating with its playbase.

Im sorry, but communication from Devs with their playbase is KEY to a stable or growing game.

I agree with Mayo.....for many YEARS.....I have been posting and discussing ideas to improve this game, but it seems to go absolutely NOWHERE.

Only thing that seems to get added to this game nowadays is small bug fixes.

I have already posted my challenge in the "SS MANAGEMENT" thread

Heres another challenge......can we get an ACTUAL game developer to come on the forums and REGULARLY discuss improvements to this game?

I will be shocked if this post actually gets a response.

Fantastic OP....fantastic defense.

Goes quickly though......all that time and effort put into hammers and poof.....all gone in 1 fell swoop

....regardless.....good show!

Would it be possible to make a list? Also would it be possible to have a current developer of TK to come on the forum to discuss which are the current priorities of the game?

I would pay money to see that happen, but im not sure a TK developer knows the direction to these forums.

"Challenge placed"

8)