Posts by SacredLegend

I second this notion. :thumbsup:

Also, It may be time to start thinking about adding another level or 2 to the prestige awards.....couple years ago i had never seen the triple gold prestige icon....but now im starting to see them everywhere.

I think the area covered around the WW has to be.....in my opinion huge.....10x10, maybe even 12x12 minimum....otherwise it doesnt accomplish what your intending.......if its 5x5 people will just settle right next to it and expand towards the WW anyway.

Sort of like how big the grey area is in Legends

For the last time....this game is NOT pay to win!

It doesnt matter how much money you drop into this game.....it still does not ensure a win....again, this is a TEAM GAME. You can have the biggest hammer....500k worth of animals...all the best gear you can buy off the auction.....top raider/attacker ribbons weekly....finish number 1 in every category.........still wont buy you a win!

~End Thread

As a player that played on that server.....EMC was a very good bunch of players, but most of them have stopped playing....and the rest have moved on to other kingdoms.

Com3 begins on Oct 8th

First let me start off by saying that Travian is NOT pay to win.....no one person can..."pay to win"....its a team game...sure having gold helps you with your acct....gets you top quality gear...perhaps even 1000's of animals for protection, but none of that will help you win the game....you WILL need the help of your kingdom. Secondly...I have played this game with gold and without....and as long as your within kingdom borders helping your kingdom....playing without gold works just fine. In my opinion the most important thing about this game is being active...having sitters and/or duals to keep your acct raiding/building.

Now if the problem is mid server burnout....than that is a Travian problem...not a gold problem. Travian should introduce more ways to keep people involved in the game like Kingdom quests...sort of like personal quests you get from the start of the game....giving players and your kingdom goals to add bonuses to certain aspects of the kingdom. Travian should also institute some way to help players recover their troops quicker if lost.....I see alot of players delete after losing their hammer.

In conclusion, I think if Travian shifted to a subscription based game....it would drive ALOT of people away from the game. I for one would no longer play Travian if this format was introduced....I like playing with gold...but i dont abuse gold...dont need to.

Your treasury village will always show the total number of treasures regardless of what level your treasury is.

So if you have 500 treasures and your treasury is level 1.....it'll still show 500...BUT it will only count 100 towards the Kingdom total.

If a person's balls are so big that its disturbing his shot a being a career dancer.....that person is clearly pursuing the wrong profession

Both.......

I wouldnt mind seeing a bit of an RPG flare to the adventures.....adventures to me...have always been a side distraction from the usual button pushing, but I'd like to see my hero be more....heroic...so to speak....perhaps more RPG text to an adventure....like "settle nearby dispute with serfs" or "something is terrorizing the local peasants, they want you to investigate the issue"......with rewards to match....like the first one might reward a few gold....the second might end up rewarding a few nature animals (you made a few friends ;))......etc.....something like that would be enjoyable.

More adventures like that would be nice too....maybe 3-4 per day.

Also a more customizable hero would be nice too...to match his heroic deeds!

In terms of tier gear....yes...they certainly are in need of an upgrade....starting with the horse....completely useless outside of the mobility....perhaps tier 2 and 3 could add stats like "Increases troop movement speed by X%" or "Increase troops attack by X%"

Ive been playing this game since its release....and you'd be surprised just how many people have no clue how to use the spy glass.

I wouldnt mind seeing simple items that instead of having to wear them....when found apply to your acct.....like the Pennant .....its a very rare occasion and annoying to have to send your troops WITH your hero

Thats all i can think of at the moment....but you get the general idea.

See thats the thing......if a game continues to grow/evolve, player decline wouldnt be so huge and actually attract new players......conversely I do agree that no matter how many improvements you make to the game players do eventually tire of the game.

I do tend to bad mouth the developers, but i guess the reality of it is.....browser games have a short life span.....why would i want to sit in front of a PC when i can sit back and relax and play on my mobile.....problem is mobile app is a far cry from playing this on browser....its terrible, but if there is limited developer time and money to invest into this game......fully upgrading/converting this game to mobile is the way to go....and perhaps one day once that is complete they can add new features to the game.....til then i hope the player base survives.

I have been making suggestions on how to improve this game for years.....but always seems to fall on deaf ears, but i will mention a few to see where it leads.....

Improvements:

- Kingdom quests. We have personal quests that grant us rewards for completing certain tasks and achieving goals...why not kingdom oriented quests/goals that rewards perhaps +x% increase in kingdom resource income or +x% increase in troop attack or defense. Kingdom quests like "Build X amount of total troops"....or have X amount of total income for the kingdom. Kingdom quests keep players invested in the kingdom AND the game....giving everyone goals to reach

- Active Natars and/or Robbers....especially robbers, can form independent kingdoms.....launch retaliatory attacks....grow their villages.

- Mercenary building....can recruit "mercenary" troops....which just consist of different troops from the available pool. Only a few different troops available per day, and only a certain amount can be bought per day.

Changes to the game:

- Oasis revamp.......putting troops into oasis for better production AND better influence is a complete waste of those troops....and just leads to pissing contests for better oasis %

- Fixing Kingdoms Union and Menhir's.....way too many exploits, bugs, loopholes, abuses involved with them. Being allowed to delete as King or Vice King with active treasury AND treasures is just completely atrocious

These are just a few things i have suggested over the years....

Trust me....there are alot of great additions this game could benefit from.....some of them in my opinion.....simple additions.....but...its not going to happen.