Posts by HoRoR

Attack to me.

Today | 00:52:45

Loot
    ‎0‬‬/‎‭‭‭‭49910‬‬‬‬
    Information
    Boots of the Chicken: Your hero evaded the fight together with 10 units.

You have freed 137 of your own troops and 89 allied troops, of which 103 own and 67 allied troops have been rescued.

Resources were recently delivered to this village by someone who shared the same PC with you in the last three days.

Why this? Nobosy play my acc.

,Hello,

Firstly: I know many people believe king tributes are already excessive, this suggestion has nothing to do with that, that is a separate topic.

Suggestion: Increase the amount of resources generated by "NPC Vassal" for kings during the first few days.

Why: Spawning as a governor has a huge advantage in early game progression over a King, this will even the playing field a bit whilst also encouraging more players to play as a king and hopefully remain that way. This could lead to more exciting early and mid-game sparing with the increased amount of kingdoms.

now is governor:/

Com 5 have now 104 king.If not is for tributes and tresors then why people play king? Cant survive 10 day .First 7 day or -200 pop tribute need be disabled.

U cant pick ur my tributs because play without res field and warehouse need go up.

Fake kings who will then be governors for basic ing (kingdom) will only get better.

They would take advantage of governors, build faster, collect treasures and leave after 7 days or 200 pop.If u idea be valid then player must remain king all server time.(abdicate disable)

I play the king with 1 settlement. The enemy attacks me and puts the settlement at 0 pop. Why make me a regular player and the kingdom disappears?

What would happen to me if I was king by merge and dropped the ACC to 0 pop.What would happen to the United Kingdom?

As governor do i need to have a secret treasury?

Its expensive, isnt the resourses better used elsewhere

jes,who tell no want farm u tributes.Build to lvl 5 ad be safe 3x500 res.Cant be raided.

In the event of an attack it hides tributes which can be retained afterwards. As a king, vice king or duke, you can convert this building to a Treasury.

It feels like such a cash grab, F2P players who are top robbers won't be able to train troops via GB GS for 3 days. People with tons of gold will send their troops to their worst village and npc 50 times a day. Such a bad, bad job by Travian Games, unfairness at its finest.

what's wrong here? Because of me, they can have 100x NPCs all day if they can. My settlement has 0 pop hero 1k really produced and 1500 units stored.

I am very pleased and I send them red flowers every day without any worries.

what's wrong here? Because of me, they can have 100x NPCs all day if they can. My settlement has 0 pop hero 1k really produced and 1500 units stored.

I am very pleased and I send them red flowers every day without any worries.

biip biip biip :saint:

ansver

holidays are not a problem, all have the same conditions of use, equal + and -. The use of vacations is a matter of personal need that can be identified 24-48h earlier that they will occur. Perform constant control with Attack attempts and see when they start. But the wrong thing is that a cancellation is possible before the holidays start, this could be rectified.(10 min for cancel)

I don't see this working. as there will be 1 man kingdoms just to secure treasures and new players take governor as it is labelled for beginners + they prolly won't even get that from card game

One can see the chances of anyone becoming a successful king today.

This is decided by the lobby of existing kings and dukes here. then this commercial is completely offline.

My precious
    As a king or vice king, there are 5000 treasures in your kingdom.

or more||||

We have Boots of the Chicken at our disposal. Add to the hero the ability to use the treasure cart with the use of Boots of the Chicken. A treasure cart that can carry 100 250 500 1000 5000 treasures away with the army. The prerequisite is that Boots of the Chicken and treasure cart solutions are of equal strength.

In this way, the inexperienced and the little kings will be able, at least in the slightest, to defend themselves against the great spoils of treasure.Only King.

Treasure Cart be able to card game.

I understand the writing. Opening 2-3 accounts will cause as much damage as possible to the opponent and when I find out that I am cheating I will finish the game. The goal is achieved, the damage is done to the opponent. He will never be compensated.

That's how the game goes.