Posts by HoRoR2

Since Robber Camps are a part of the Kingdom and most KIngdoms set rules about the Robber Camps it should be very easily solved as programmer to put in a code to see the amount of incomming attacks on a robber camp and not allowing any furthur attack automatically ones the last attack has been send, this way people can not snipe the camps in front of someone who s running from an hour in advance.

If developers don t care to add these simple things to the game then it s very clear we all just good for our money.

I disagree. someone 20 blocks away from me sends attacks on all the camps. I who have a camp next to my village and the 5 minute duration of the attack should be * disabled * This is not fair. They should prevent robbery attacks on the camps.

I'd like for there to be an option or just by default, a way for Kings and Dukes to see all reports for Robber Camp attacks.

This is especially pertinent for the last attacks on robber camps, since you can't ever see who made it.

I guess just more granular information regarding this gameplay aspect would allow for more effective kingdom ruling.

This is not necessary. Leaders take your time and send to each camp for each wave 1 unit in def position and you will see everything.

I will join COM3x3 and not to form a meta - but to create a small team of the best players that are the most active gold users - if you are one of these players message me on Discord - Nimble#9534.

Not Forget:

if you try to rob me you will pay it for the whole server

i will send you to your king and all the cdt false attacks every day

One be king for ever :))))

Shared Tax

As a vice king, collect 10000 resources as tributes.

1 Reward

0 / 10k

Hand of the King

As a vice king, reign for 25 days.

1 Reward

0 / 25

I Shall Pass!

Destroy 20 wall levels of other players.

1 Reward

0 / 20

Breadless

Play 10 days in total on "dry season" game worlds.

2 Reward

0 / 10

Not from scratch again!

Conquer 1 Natar villages.

2 Reward

0 / 1

David versus Goliath

Conquer 1 villages from bigger players (in terms of population).

2 Reward

0 / 1

Wonders can cease after all!

Destroy 1 levels of a Wonder of the World.

2 Reward

0 / 1

Wonders never cease

Have a Wonder of the World at level 1.

2 Reward

0 / 1

Unlimited income

Upgrade 1 resource field(s) to level 18.

2 Reward

0 / 1

on several servers I notice temporarily blocked kings and dukes. It would be right for these players to have 2 \ 3 treasures deleted when they are unblocked if it turns out that the blockade was justified.

hELLO ALL.

I have a question: com3x3 when the holidays start, do the units defending other settlements return home for the holidays? (LAST TEST SERVER RETURNED)

I don't cry, you are not concerned by this because you open account in every single servers, no matter local or so, only for prestige and annoy players everywhere. It's why I'm sorry for your experience about the game, but of course you are the only one guilty about your own situation.

it was nice to play devoutly until I overlooked that one king (kraghdan) opened a kingdom just for their governors to be farm for the friends and jumpers.

Play king*?

Where did we come from? Big kings attack the little king to take 250 treasures for him. When this little king starts attacking them with 1 unit, they cry.

What will the Travian team do for them? Will it make it difficult or even impossible for one unit attacks to keep them from crying?

Poor great kings.

if you don't stop sending those attacks, all your villages will be catapulted from existence.

Attack to me.

Today | 00:52:45

Loot
    ‎0‬‬/‎‭‭‭‭49910‬‬‬‬
    Information
    Boots of the Chicken: Your hero evaded the fight together with 10 units.

You have freed 137 of your own troops and 89 allied troops, of which 103 own and 67 allied troops have been rescued.

Resources were recently delivered to this village by someone who shared the same PC with you in the last three days.

Why this? Nobosy play my acc.

,Hello,

Firstly: I know many people believe king tributes are already excessive, this suggestion has nothing to do with that, that is a separate topic.

Suggestion: Increase the amount of resources generated by "NPC Vassal" for kings during the first few days.

Why: Spawning as a governor has a huge advantage in early game progression over a King, this will even the playing field a bit whilst also encouraging more players to play as a king and hopefully remain that way. This could lead to more exciting early and mid-game sparing with the increased amount of kingdoms.

now is governor:/

Com 5 have now 104 king.If not is for tributes and tresors then why people play king? Cant survive 10 day .First 7 day or -200 pop tribute need be disabled.

U cant pick ur my tributs because play without res field and warehouse need go up.

Fake kings who will then be governors for basic ing (kingdom) will only get better.

They would take advantage of governors, build faster, collect treasures and leave after 7 days or 200 pop.If u idea be valid then player must remain king all server time.(abdicate disable)