Posts by Archetonix#CZ

Villages have some "automatic defense", which can kill weak units.

Also, if there is wall or residence/palace, defense is bigger even for no def units.

Upgrade your units or send more of them to avoid losses (and destroy wall and residence in that village).

How many people are spiking and how many players use farm-bots? Is that a big problem for 200 farming people with great hammers destroy 1-2 people who are spiking and lose every troop in grey villages? Are you serious?! I remember days when people who were defending grey villages were kicked from alliances right away and were destroyed to 0 population in few hours. But now TOP players are lazy to cooperate, they are just crying to the forums. Bring back good hardcore players who want to cooperate and actually do something about it.

Well, here goes problem of finding WHO is spiker.

You can read all pages of defender points to try to find who spiked, but other than that, you have no chance to find spiker. Even then, sometimes you cant be completely sure you found right player.

Build palace in some other village. There you have option to switch capital city.

But be careful - all fields in first capital (now ordinary village/city) higher then 10/12 will be reduced, and you will loose stonemason if built.

4. Rework the Victory Condition. This is a very crucial one. Currently if one kingdom gets a large enough lead they may simply be able to secure the victory before the server is over by hiding away their treasures and preventing other kingdoms from stealing VPs to catch up. It is in the final 2 weeks of the server a huge opportunity for the game to deliver an exciting strategic planing and amazing turn of events, both militarily and diplomatic. It's such a shame to everyone when a server ends in an anti-climax. Something needs to be done to keep both the mid- and the end-game exciting without one making one part exciting leading to that the other suffer. Personally I would like to see 3 completely separate victory conditions that when achieving either of these a kingdom win a server. For example:

a) Having a World Wonder at level 100

b) Having 10,000,000 VP

c) Building a Imperial Palace

The "c) Building a Imperial Palace" is an example of a new victory condition that would be of a "hidden information" style. Basically this is kind of the WW level 100 but it's existence and its current level is unknown to everyone except the owner. This would introduce a kind of a imperfect-information game aspect to the victory condition of Travian Kingdoms. It's just an example, but for example say that this building could only be built by they King, and he would in order to afford it be forced to use close to all of this tributes to be able to construct this building. It would introduce a lot more diplomatic and politics of the server, as other kingdoms would need to act when they see a World Wonder being close to level 100, or when some kingdom is expected to be able to reach 10,000,000 VP before a WW can reach 100.. OR when some secret rumors (true or false) leaks out that the King of Kingdom XYZ are building an Imperial Palace and will have it finished at day X. More plotting and excitement will follow all the way to the very final moment of the server.

Just addition, VK should be able to build Palace too (not just king), otherwise when attacks start coming - kingdom will simply delete Kings village as only possible place.

But current VP setting should be reworked too... in order to win, you have to be big. Or rather, being big makes win much easier.

Already asked.

If they do that it will be used for hide resources when you are under attack.

You know you can hide those resources anyway? Just put an offer on market and take it back after attack.. making opportunity to cancel merchants going out as in RP wouldnt make difference in it

Im thinking its nothing more than just Travian simply starting from scratch....so to speak.....no rime, no reason. Now that they are finished their server mergers and whatnot.....and since its the new year and alot of servers are available.....why not start from 1.

That can be true, but some clarification definitely wouldnt hurt :)

What? I bought gold on com somewhen, and paid 19,99 € für 700 gold. Not sure what you're doing wrong. Try out some other regions in the bottom left of the window. I usually select International or Germany, both of which I have to pay 19,99 € with.

If nothing works, buy gold on FR, delete your avatar there and transfer gold to com. ^^

Lucky you, when i look, i got 25 Euros for 700 gold too :D

but when i switch it to CZ, then its 20 Euros

Scorox: If limit, then 100 - from my side. Most of kingdoms can be inside it, for example on com3 - three of five biggest kingdoms with their wings are smaller then 100 players. That way would allow some new members to join too, probably.

But 60 will ruin the game too much for new players.

For example, as the rumor has it, on the COM that is being launched in Feb, Knight + Titan + GGG and many more are merging into a huge team.

Let me fix that.

New Order (or how we will be named) is trully composed of Knights, Titans, and some Bohemia players, along with few players from originally other groups. But it is not complete, and not all join - so it will be same size as usual.

Not many people from Titans and Bohemia is coming, maybe little more from Knights, but most of people dont have their premade groups for long time - so basically, this is their first or second when they go with premade group.