Posts by BridgetB

We wanted to know how many players will still be dressed in their Halloween Costumes on both Birthday Bash worlds on game round day 13 at 13 o'clock UTC. zombie

The answer is 263 players!

A lot of you guessed very closely. We are currently going over the participants and find the 30 players who guessed the closest. Give us a little time for that. Unknown will publish the list of winners later today in this thread.

All winners will get 100 Gold each, separated into 2x50 Gold vouchers. Don't spend all at once treat

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

P.S.: If one of those 263 players is in your kingdom, kindly ask them to switch their appearance and wear a party hat! We want to reach the next level of that community challenge and every party hat counts. bbash-partyhat (Just glasses don't because they are no hat)

And the answer is here.

Today, day 10, at 10 am CEST, on both BBash worlds, we had already 42,301 successful scouting attacks! bbash-tada

That means a lot of out players know how crucial it is to scout their targets first! And that you can scout even during night truce.

We are now doublechecking our winners and will publish the winning players here soon! A couple of you guessed super well and even had 2 guesses within the winning range. Well done! We are giving out 100 Gold per player, not per participation, though.

And if you want to try your luck again, you can do so with the 3rd and last BBash question until today 15:00 o'clock here How many heroes are still dressed in their Halloween Hunt costume by day 13

Good luck! bbash-handshake

Okay, the winners are:

NIX, Nomil and lomebilzen_NL with the closest guesses of 4,444 players bbash-handshake

All other winners are ordered in alphabetic order:

TeutonicG

A K B 42

AEATES#TR

AlexisAugust

bislek#TR

Chet62

Darth Ray#IT

Deniz OZMEN TR

Temper

GirinoLuxuoso

Graywolf

Irtanika

Moevsky#EN

Nekot The Brave#US

No_acce#EN

none#RU(1)

Thedabara#EN

Tiitana

TMan#DE

Toalla#EN

Türkmenbeyi

ummahusla

vaveyla#EN

Vcsplit#ES

Zelek#PL

Ziu

Мирабелла#RU

@all who didn't win: Don't be sad! You still have 2 more chances to try your luck. bbash-cake

Okay, the winners are:

NIX, Nomil and lomebilzen_NL with the closest guesses of 4,444 players bbash-handshake

All other winners are ordered in alphabetic order:

TeutonicG

A K B 42

AEATES#TR

AlexisAugust

bislek#TR

Chet62

Darth Ray#IT

Deniz OZMEN TR

Temper

GirinoLuxuoso

Graywolf

Irtanika

Moevsky#EN

Nekot The Brave#US

No_acce#EN

none#RU(1)

Thedabara#EN

Tiitana

TMan#DE

Toalla#EN

Türkmenbeyi

ummahusla

vaveyla#EN

Vcsplit#ES

Zelek#PL

Ziu

Мирабелла#RU

@all who didn't win: Don't be sad! You still have 2 more chances to try your luck. bbash-cake

Dear players,

thank you again for participating! bbash-handshake Thanks to your many replies, we were able to triple the prices!

The Answer is: 4,447 heroes are on the the map by day 3, 3 o'clock CEST

We are now doublechecking the list of winners before releasing it here. If you are a winner, you will get a private message here in the forum with your Gold voucher codes within the next hour.

In the meanwhile: Spread the word about the 2nd question! We need to hit 300 replies in order to triple the prizes bbash-cake

BBash 2021: How many spy attacks were successful on day 10?

btw: Congratulations on unlocking new Forum Smilies bbash-tada

Dear players, join us on Discord! Travian Kingdoms official

Some of the team member will even be available to chat with you on the Birthday Bash opening day teuton-strong

As you can see in the navigation menu on top, we've replaced the Blog link with the Discord link. Yes, that means that we will slowly but surely closing the Blog. Same as the Blog, Discord will be English only.

And before you ask: no, we are not closing the forum. Check out the Discord and you will clearly see that both community platforms can complement each other.

See (and hear) you there,

it has nothing special only the achievement,

Fireworks: Am I a joke to you ;(

Community challenges: Hold my beer...

I get what you mean: game mechanic wise, it's a x3 speed night truce round with some cherries on top that don't interfere much towards the known game mechanics

Hello good Morning

I do not understand what is the purpose of making a contest and not being able to participate, all answers are closed

: 0 ( :/

Hi joe Cool#US thanks for asking!

This question here is already open. Once we close it, we will open the 2nd one. Once we are closing the 2nd question, we will open the 3rd one. Hence, there will always only be 1 question open to participate.

I hope, this clears it up,

have a great day,

BridgetB

Dear players,

ghost third and last question. We are going to open this thread at the same time we are closing the second guessing thread, on Tuesday, May, 25th at 12 pm UTC (14 o'clock CEST).

How many heroes are still dressed in their Halloween Hunt costume by day 13, Monday, May 31st, 13:00 o'clock UTC, (15:00 o'clock CEST)?

What do you think? zombie Post your guess as a reply to this thread.

You can participate until the reveal of the second guessing thread, Friday, May 28th at 13:00 o'clock UTC (15:00 o'clock CEST). At this time, we will also close this thread until Monday.

The 10 players who will have the closest guess to the real number will get 100 Gold each (separated in 2x50 Gold vouchers). We will publish the answer and the winners here on Friday.

Reply Rules:

• You can participate up to 3 times, but in separate replies only.
    • If you post all guesses in one reply, we only count the first guess.
    • It is forbidden to edit your posts.

Use your last 3 guesses wisely!

If there are more than 300 replies, we will triple the amount of winners.

If enough players celebrating with us and participate in all three guessing games, you will unlock a special achievement for all on both game worlds teuton-strong

Good luck :thumbup:

Remember: Only that time stamp counts: 13 o'clock on day 13.

Dear players,

second question for the second birthday week. We are going to open this thread when the first guessing thread will be closed, on Tuesday, May, 18th at 2:00 pm CEST (start of the Birthday Bash worlds).

How many spy attacks were successful by day 10, Friday May 28th, at 8:00 am UTC (10:00 am CEST)?

What do you think? :/ Post your guess as a reply to this thread.

You can participate until Tuesday, May 25th at 4:00 pm UTC (2:00 pm CEST). At this time, we will also close this thread until Friday and open the next question thread: BBash 2021: How many heroes are still dressed in their Halloween Hunt costume by day 13?

The 10 players who will have the closest guess to the real number will get 100 Gold each (separated in 2x50 Gold vouchers). We will publish the answer and the winners here on Friday.

Reply Rules:

That means you still have 2x3 guesses: 3 for each question.

Remember: Spy attacks can be done also during night truce! bats

Dear players,

we have listened to your feedback and there won't be a "heroes on the map" community challenge anymore. But we still want to know how many heroes are on the map. That's why we are asking this (and 2 other questions) as a forum contest and you can win Gold vouchers gaul-idea

How many heroes will be on the map on day 3, Friday, May 21st, at 13:00 o'clock UTC (15:00 o'clock CEST) on both Birthday Bash worlds together?

UPDATE: I am sorry I made a typing switched the timings. It's now correct (was 15 utc and 13 cest before which is impossible). You probably all realized that early on and that's why no one mentioned it in a reply.

What do you think? :/ Post your guess as a reply to this thread.

You can participate until the start time of both worlds, on Tuesday, May 18th at 2:00 pm CEST. At this time, we will also close this thread until Friday and open the next question thread: BBash 2021: How many spy attacks were successful on day 10?

Reply Rules:

That means you have 3x3 guesses: 3 for each question.

Remember: we are searching for the sum of heroes on the map on both worlds.

I just hate that sound that comes from queueing troops

Interesting feedback. What about turning off the sound effects and just listen to the game music?

who even listens to these sounds?

you don't use the sound effects while playing? That's fine. I know from some player made guidelines that some players use them to get notified when there is an attack incoming.

then the forum will change, then the sounds, what's next?

Yes, we've updated the forum to the newest version. And now we are creating focus videos so that players can listen to the game music while concentrating on other tasks. Plus, we will attract other YouTube users that never heard of Travian Kingdoms and might want try out that game.

About what will come next game wise. We do have things planned. When there will be something new game wise or APP wise will also be announced the same way: in the announcement section of the forum.

You can't praise yourself, no one will praise yourself))

Sure I can praise Unknown when I like what and how he announced something <3 We are not the same person.

Have a great start of the week,

B

Can you tell I am a farm on one of the Halloween game rounds? Playing both was too ambitious on my part zombieGood that I got some bandages as my Halloween costume.

bats

is it defense used, or defense provided? if it's clubs attacking, and phalanx defending, does the cavalry defense count towards the anvil achievement?

ANVIL: It's about your defense power including all your troops, cavalry and infantry. There must be an attack happening so that your defense power is "activated". Other than that, the kind of troops in the attack have no influence.

Also, if it's only a dozen clubs vs 10k phalanx, would I still get the achievement?

ANVIL: Like said above, if your defense power is big enough, you will get the achievement. There are 5 levels to this achievement.

brewery or hero attack % bonus count

HAMMER: Yes :thumbup:

Effective defense points of a single phalanx is around 45 against a 1:1 hammer*. but "provided" maximum is 50 (attacker is all cavalry).

We are not separating cavalry and infantry defense or offense power for the hammer & anvil achievements.

Does wall bonus count on top of defense?

ANVIL: No, also not the water ditch :!:

lua these two pieces of information surely change your calculation. We are not giving out the complete calculation though.

I shall pass image is very cool,

Thank you for sharing.