Posts by Unknown

Dear players,

It is time to ensure the swords remain sharpen, gather your friends and jump right into action on the new COM2 game round!

Many kingdoms will be battling for glory and domination, but can you prevail?

You are invited to search for fellow players in this thread: Matchmaking

Don't hesitate to share your journey with us in this very thread.

• World start: Tuesday, June 28th at 2:00 pm UTC+2
    • Game version: standard
    • Beginner's protection: 7 days or until you reach a population of 200 in total
    • Vacation days: Up to 14 days, countdown in advance is 48 hours
    • Kingdom Unions: Available after 30 days
    • Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on day 40 and day 80
    • World Wonder activation: On day 111
    • approx. game round duration: 5-6 months

We wish you loyal allies and glorious victories!

The Travian Kingdoms team.

Dear players,

we all know it's sometimes hard without a good sitter or dual. Therefore we have this section dedicated to find a good team to play with.

Sitters can play on the same game round, Duals cannot have an own avatar on the same round. You can enable and restrict Gold usage for both. One avatar can have 2 Sitters and 2 Duals in total.

Write a comment here, if you:

• Search for a Sitter or Dual
    • Offer to be a Sitter or Dual for someone else
    • Search for a whole team
    • Already have a team and you still have some vacancies open
    • Offer to be a mentor and teach some interested new players how to play

or any combination of the listed points.

Sharpen your swords and let the hunting begin,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Dear players,

we will restore the starved troops from Wednesday, June 8, 16:00 CEST to Saturday, June 11, 18:00 o'clock CEST on ALL live worlds.

This will be done tomorrow, on Wednesday, June 15, at 14:00 o'clock CEST so that you have time to plan your troops's crop consumption accordingly.

Please help us spread the word and share this message in your kingdom chat.

kind regards,

Dear players,

due to the issues with the DDOS attacks, we placed all our game worlds in ceasefire until tomorrow 10th of June 2022 at 12:00 CEST, midday.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience that this could cause, but we felt it was better to protect the accounts while the team continues to work in a solution for the situation.

Regards,

the Travian Kingdoms team.

And, the time has come, the last time I will give gold out to you, the best community there is.

Thank you very much for your participation and making this role the most exciting one anyone could have.

Please, keep doing what you are doing, keep participating, keep insisting on the things you want for the game, your input, the input of the whole community, is what shapes the game.

And now, since there were more than 300 replies, not 10, but here are the 20 closest ones:

Pants#EN(1)

Marsey

w4trs#EN

Grodan#EN

Cornelia#IT

Mad Skillz

wawelski#PL

Weiter_PL

Sunbean V.#EN

SimplyBär

commonretard#RU

Pucmeloun

rafal92f#PL

stanko#US

koner#RU(2)

szikli_HU

Viloni#RU(2)

Bugzy#EN(2)

Mürekkep

Sca7ha

Congratulations to all!

I will send you PMs with the Gold codes soon!

Keep on the fight, keep the swords sharpen and the bows tighten, keep Kingdoms alive and keep the team on their toes in my absence!

Thank you for all this years!

I will always have you in my heart!

Well, let me say that I have been in backstage since 2007, before then as a player.

Since 2007 I have seen our tools from the inside and have used them, together with the rest of the team, and I can tell you that the fact that the investigated account has or not gold was never ever considered or even checked.

I cannot say anything else, there is no reason for me to say anything that is not the truth at this point.

Again, I would not have been in the team at all if it was any different.

Believe it, don't believe it, it is your choice.

If you want, come to Discord and ask me in private once the new CM gets announced and I have no "affiliations" I will be able to tell you exactly the same with no ties.

In the 15 years that I have been involved one way or another with Travian Games, I have never seen any evidence to support your claim that buying Gold gives you any kind of advantage when cheating.

At the contrary, I have seen many cases of Gold buyers been punished for not following the rules.

There is nothing I can say to convince you of that, since GDPR laws doesn't allow me to show cases, but, I can give you my personal experience from the inside, buying Gold doesn't give you any advantage at all.

Believe it, don't believe it... it is your choice.

But, now that I am on my way out, more out than in, there is no reason for me to lie, I can tell you, I would not have been here 15 years if this was differently.

As we suggest before ddos atack incoming from kingdoms, player who initiate lasy ddos atack, the sam eplayer who using many acounts to build in center other kingdom and disrupt play of normal players. With suport from kingdoms around he is strong, they sendin def and resources to him.
    Today he atacked me again, and this tim 5 seconds later server was frozen, after hes army hit my wall ddos atack was switched off and finished. aLik eall before ddos atacks this one was initiated when begon atacks. All action time around 18 minuts.
    In internet are available tools for initiating ddos atacks for anyone who want use it, if you not secure this game we will stop play and we will write opinion on external sites abuot your cheaters festival accepted here.

Please note that you cannot accuse a player here, so I have edited your post to delete names and nationalities, those things you can report them to the Help Center for the CSR to take care of it.

I have reliable been informed by the team that the lags are caused by DDOS attacks, it seems that it is from players which get banned because they have broken the rules. So it seems to be revenge attacks from them.

That is not going to stop the team, the new punishment guidelines that we have been waiting for so long are producing results and, as it is obvious, some will not like it.

But we will keep pressing on while we find how to close the ways this players try to stop Kingdoms from advancing in the right direction.

I hope, as I leave this wonderful game for good, since soon my replacement will take over, that you, the community that likes playing cleanly, will support the team in their efforts to improve the game for all and, no matter how difficult it becomes, you will enjoy the end result once this all blows over and we have a much cleaner game worlds for everyone.

NGW_Forum_COM.png

Dear players,

please find game-worlds starting in June below.

Tuesday, June 7th at 2:00 pm UTC +2

• DE1x3 - Speed
    • FR1x3 - Speed

Tuesday, June, 14th at 2:00 pm UTC +2

• CZ1x3 - Speed
    • TR2x3 - Speed

Tuesday, June, 21st at 2:00 pm UTC +2

• IT1x3 - Speed
    • ES2x3 - Speed

Tuesday, June 28th at 2:00 pm UTC +2

All game worlds starts at 2:00 pm UTC +2. Remember that you can also check the upcoming game worlds and their starting dates directly in the lobby calendar.

All local rounds include the English game version.

We wish you a lot of fun and are looking forward to see you in-game!

17332-mobile-anouncement1200-x-628-png

Dear players,

together with the Birthday Bash, we have rolled out new APP versions of Travian Kingdoms.

BIRTHDAY BASH

• New APP icon
    • New Building: the Healing Tent
    • New community challenges
    • New Hero cosmetics

bbash-partyhat

ANDROID CHAT + BUG FIXES

CHAT

• You can now format your text by using the long press
    • Copy a report link in your phone cache and share the link in the chat
    • You can now search for in-game links and put them directly into the chat

BUG FIXES

• Map search with coordinates is now possible for any map tile
    • Fixed kingdoms statistic search
    • Fixed instant finish for buildings
    • Kings can now collect tributes from an NPC village
    • Fixed the displayed CP bonus bug on speed worlds
    • several minor crash and bugfixes

Let's get the party going!

bbash-tadabbash-ballonbbash-cake

Dear players,

It is time to prepare for the next round.

It is time to ensure the swords remain sharpen, gather your friends and jump right into action on the new COM1 game round!

Many kingdoms will be battling for glory and domination, but can you prevail?

You are invited to search for fellow players in this thread: Matchmaking

Don't hesitate to share your journey with us in this very thread.

• World start: Tuesday, May 31st at 2:00 pm UTC+2
    • Game version: standard
    • Beginner's protection: 7 days or until you reach a population of 200 in total
    • Vacation days: Up to 14 days, countdown in advance is 48 hours
    • Kingdom Unions: Available after 30 days
    • Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on day 40, and day 80
    • World Wonder activation: On day 111--> 2022-09-19
    • approx. game round duration: 5-6 months

We wish you loyal allies and glorious victories!

The Travian Kingdoms team.

Dear players,

we all know it's sometimes hard without a good sitter or dual. Therefore we have this section dedicated to find a good team to play with.

Sitters can play on the same game round, Duals cannot have an own avatar on the same round. You can enable and restrict Gold usage for both. One avatar can have 2 Sitters and 2 Duals in total.

Write a comment here, if you:

• Search for a Sitter or Dual
    • Offer to be a Sitter or Dual for someone else
    • Search for a whole team
    • Already have a team and you still have some vacancies open
    • Offer to be a mentor and teach some interested new players how to play

or any combination of the listed points.

Sharpen your swords and let the hunting begin,

This new app have a lot of bugs! You can’t click on oases or robbers because will get tou out off the app. Can’t see players name on the map as well. Was much better the old one.

Did you notify the CSR through the Help center?

Most of the times cleaning up the device helps immensely with this type of issues, but CSRs are the ones that deal more with issues, so they will be able to give you some guidance.