Posts by Marshmallowman

although i do mostly short ones and kinda successfull (uf u can succeed in luck :D) i just refuse to beliefe that there is no more benefit in large ones that bypassing offline time. i would love the statement of any officials about this topic

if u are the fist to offer a specific item, lets say the kinda rare helmet of the gladiator u start an auction where u get the price that the buyer payed. the ones selling the (exact) same item AFTER your is sold get some sort of average price for it instantly without waiting for the results of the auction

i personaly never liked the minimap. it was just a green field full of random red dots to me :D the new map with this new map filters is pretty good now

there might be other reasons but maybe someone just 'marked' the kingdom or the alliance it belongs to as red

edit: also marking the king results in turning the borders to chosen color. btw to mark you have to open the map, leftclick on the person/field to open circlemenu and choose mark field then choose whatever u want to mark

Too. Durned. Slow.

Could we not have had at least a x2 server? Is the Open Beta going to run for an entire 6 months+ before it generally goes live?

I guess the Devs want some as real as it gets situation and thats an x1 server :D at least the WW will spawn after 111 days so not even 4 month. how long after that is up to us players :D

I dont see much of a problem to be honest. Follow the quests, 1. the ones for resource fields till 5 and warehouse/granary to 5 or 6. 2. you go for residence 1 and for the townhall (baracks, academy and residence give u some nice amount of res aswell). TH gies u the nice culture point bonus. then eather go for more res or try to 'rush' residence 10 (dont know whats faster lol). in the meantime farm the robbers and sell the treasures (assuming ur a gov) or enslave your govs (kek) as king. This might not be the fastest way but it works decent for me.
    In addition, settling as fast as u can got more irrelevant in TK because u go well with a nice 7c village as ur 2nd one which u turn into a capital and make it a city.
    kinda sadly gold users will ALLWAYS have an easier game due to all the lovely advantages from merchant routes over master builders to like infinite silver for market stuff. but thats the game and if u are lucky and a bit smart u can make much silver /-> gold aswell

Hello,
    are you sure you didnt hit abdicate since its both in ambassy and listed right under each other? i tried creating an aliance and leaving it for you and i stayed a king (tested on fis server, not OB but it *should* be the same)