Posts by nini#COM

I'd have to agree here -- the Lobby should have a link without having to log off. Cyborg5 is right - logging off to set something within the game is NOT logical or obvious. It took me awhile the first time I did it to find it during the closed beta, and then a month or so later, I couldn't remember how I did it and had to go looking again.

Sitter functionality should be an in-game option.

And the Lobby should have a direct link within the game interface,bookmarks are not in the game.

It reminds me the players asked for "search button in the farm list" as sometimes you want delete village from the list and you need easy way to find it...
    why there no search button? because it browser function (ctrl+f / cmd+f) there no reason to develop something that already exist.

same here, the browser have that function, what wrong with it? are you going to ask for search, refresh and back buttons to, or here the browser function is enough?

Confirmation Button for every quest may be really annoying.

what about "players need to wait at least 10seconds before they can collect the next reward" system like this may prevent the double clicking. and as it 10sec, it will not disturb to the players. (normally, no one will see that limit, in case of double clicking, the player will get msg "sorry, please wait 10sec" ).

I enjoyed T3 when we could use graphics packs.
    Used to use the one that made it look like it was an Excel sheet -- that was awesome for work.

graphics packs may return in TK, but it's not going to happen in the near future.

Hey,

Hi,

When we send troops, there option to choose from which village we want the troops, without change your current village. I will like see the same for the farm list. as for now it's send only from your current village.
    Alternatively each farm list may be attached to specific village like in T4.

In addition to that, I will like to see the same for the market, send merchants from village X. it will be great for big account, especially in the endgame, when you need a lot resources in one village (Hammer, WW, etc...) think about WW holder can stay in the ww village and take resources from all the account. it can be helpful.

:)

"If you raid a governor, resources will first be taken from the tributes and only afterwards from the storages of that governor. "

so if you play as governor, it may be resources from the king tribute.

I guess it;s still unclear. Should be paid once and remove the buy gold option and all the gold improvements. It would be the same thing for all (no more exchanged silver for gold; buy 25% production etc).

And ofc it wouldn;t be a server for the new guys. Those should try the game on normal servers. It would be a server for the experienced and competitive players as i mentioned.

Okay, it make more sense now, but still have issues. i'm not sure it will be worth for TG. as it X$ * Xplayers and that it. in normal server, players keep buying gold all the round, and in the promotion. you want to lock it, i don't see how it can be worth, any server have costs and TG need cover it.
    and not a lot players,
    Especially not the gold buyers, will play in server with no finish immediately, NPC trade and master builder. and of course it affected on the auctions. (or you want cancel the auctions too. and it's not a good idea.) players always complaint about it, but they also keep using it...

Wait a second there. I don't think i made my idea clear enough. I didn't say change Travian free to play model. I said make a server for the more competitive type of players on which to apply the mentioned fee. That is all.

So all players would have to pay when registered a x amount of cash

Okay, but for my opinion it doesn't matter if your talking about special server, or for all TK servers. it still have the same issues i mentioned.

1. Please change the post subject to something related to the topic...

2. Travian known for be FREE browser game. if you change it, you change the base of the brand. it possible, but not something you do easily.

3. New players will not want pay for new game, and new players are important to the game future.

4. Even it will be option for pay x for the register, players with more gold, will keep buying all the items and use auto complete for fields level 1. you can't

5. "It would be the same for everyone while it would still be worth it for the devs. " you need data before you say statement like that, it may be wrong. are you checked the market of browser games and make surveys to see if it true?
    you can't be sure it be worth for TG.

6. personally i don't like the idea, when i started to play Travian, i received an invitation to help friend, and it was for free. so i signed-up...

Hi,

When we send troops, there option to choose from which village we want the troops, without change your current village. I will like see the same for the farm list. as for now it's send only from your current village.
    Alternatively each farm list may be attached to specific village like in T4.

1. lobby does not recognise "remember password function", this means that every day I have to go through the tedious process of re-entering my email and password (which do at least pre-populate). Lobby should be recognise remember me function for fast access. This will happen several times a day...

i'm agree there need "remember me" button. for now, you can use "login with Facebook account" to one-click login.