Posts by RedRiver_COM

With the direction the game is going, it would profit by removing alliances altogether and having only kingdoms with a maximum of 3 confeds.

I described this in previous forum - this game do not need alliances of 7th kingdoms...

7th duke of a 7th king - he will be the choosen one :D

Daniel - you're absolutely right. Some players use your point of wiev to consciously create great metas.

But... For some other players all of your arguments are not important. For them is important this main wing and active players there. They want to play in their shade, under their defense. In case of attack they always tell you:
    Troops from ... and allies will do the talking in your villages soon. You will be remove from the server map... I have friends here...

They do not fight personal, they always use the core meta players to protect themselves and at the end they say:
    We have won the .... server, we were play in ... alliance. It is not important that in 10th wing...

So? We can do nothing... Even if dev change rules of the game as Ammanurt proposed... In my opinion only medals as a reward for winning the server connected to the nick/mail ONE kingdom or ONE (main) alliance can change something. But... Who knows...

Are you sure? Daniel, please tell me where i can find this info in the game? On fis servers this info was placed in treasury, but now it looks like every villages may have active treasury. It is very important info brfore I build a third village...