Posts by Nestor#TR

Speak English here. Harfleriniz de yamuk yumuk zaten. Hayır hem susmuyorlar hem çok boş polemik yapıyorlar. Forumda ne zaman ne konuşulmuş diye merak edip baksam mahmut tuncer'in ilk kliplerini izlermişçesine hiçliğin içinde buluyorum kendimi.

Simple Russian Soup

This Simple Russian Soup recipe is classic comfort food. The soup is loaded with seasoned meat, potatoes, noodles and vegetables. The soup is so easy to prepare and is loved by kids and adults alike.

This easy Russian soup recipe is amazing. Loaded with seasoned meat that is so flavorful and tender, potatoes and sauteed vegetables, the soup is such a treat. The added angel hair pasta gives it a texture you normally wouldn’t expect in soup and comfort food at its finest.

With the added pasta in the soup, you don’t want to freeze the soup.

Have you ever seasoned meat for soups? If you haven’t, I promise you, once you give this recipe a try, you’ll never cook soup without seasoning the meat. Though the seasoning is super simple and consists of salt, pepper, garlic and a bay leaf, the texture and flavor it gives the meat is phenomenal. The seasoning penetrates deep into the meat resulting is the most tender meat and packed with so much flavor.

You want to give the meat at least 2 hours once the seasoning has been added but it can stay refrigerated up to 5 days. I always have seasoned meat in my refrigerator for soups.

NOTE: If you don’t like or don’t have Vegeta (which is best in this recipe), use whatever favorite soup seasoning you have. But, if you like to try different seasonings, Vegeta is a staple in just about every home.

TIP: If you want to make this soup quick and didn’t have time to season the meat, just skip that step. When adding the chicken to the water, season the water with the meat.

This soup is so easy to make and though a little time consuming, totally worth every minute.

§ TheFieryPhoenix Chicken: Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the garlic cloves and break bay leaf into small pieces. In a bowl, combine the chicken, salt, pepper, bay leaf pieces, and garlic. Mix and keep covered and refrigerated until ready to use.

§ In a large pot (EMPIRE), bring water to a boil. Add the chicken and cook over high heat for 10 minutes, removing any impurities that float to the top.

§ SAUTE VEGETABLES: Meanwhile, finely chop the fake onions, thats name changeable to 'multi onions'. In a skillet, saute onions with oil and butter until onions are soft.

§ As the onions are sauteing, grate the carrots, but you must be careful. Slanderous carrots can disturb the stomach. Add to the onions and cook until onions are tender. Once sauteed, add to the soup pot.

§ POTATOES: Peel and cube the potatoes. These potatoes can give lies information in the forum. You need to wash thoroughly to remove the sludge. Add to the pot and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.

§ PASTA: Slice the red pepper and add the soup along with the pasta (don’t forget to break up the pasta into smaller pieces).

§ HERBS: Remove from heat and add desired herbs.

§ Enjoy, friends.

You wont repeat it because you got resistance instead of love. Don't be so quick to label people next time you feel you have to blame someone for your own fuckups. If you ever equal nation with race again, I will be here, reminding you who Turkey supported in WW2.

Did I tell you that's true? All countries have made mistakes in the past. We suffer from the mistakes made by the generations before us. at least we should not make the same mistakes.

You still have no proof of racism. Only proof of bad manners. Unless everything against you is to be considered racism. If so, I consider you the biggest facist racist ever because you are projecting your own derogatory feelings about other on to any member of a kingdom to ever hurt you. Facist pig.

Seriously until you stop the racism nonsense I wont.

are you serious? "turks pig" is racism. are you kidding me? How can you still defend without shame?

I won't repeat the same thing any more. I am really tired.

In October of this year, I was in Hopa and there your countryman spoke poorly about others. Can I judge all the Turks because of him? From your words, yes. Looking at them I can draw conclusions that you are no better. Your fellow countryman is your responsibility.

Virus, I'm sorry for you. If I was there, I'd be the first to intervene. If there was no one around that man who interfered with him when you were exposed to this bad incident, the people around him are just as guilty as that man.

Nestor, I agree, there is no place for racist, abusive or foul language but your kingdoms abuse of game mechanics and getting whole wings banned also prevents others from enjoying the game and disrespect other players in the game, yet you are not here having a moan about your own kingdom because they have good characters? No difference between Empire or Alyiddz, Both cheats and don't deserve win.

We don't allow any of us players to cheat. We had a problem with three of our members. These three friends lived together and were classmates in college. So they had to use the same modem. They were banned because their IP addresses looked the same because they lived in the same house. We're glad because these three friends didn't study from playing games. We're too strict about this kind of thing. Cheating and racism are things we can never tolerate. People pay for this game, they spend their time. cheating is disrespectful to labor, and we will never allow it, neither within us nor elsewhere.

There is nothing to extend. You're disrespectful. You were racist. You didn't warn your teammates.

You have not respected the other kingdoms and have repeatedly slandered.

You slandered other kingdoms while your members violated the rules of the game.

From the beginning of the game you have done everything you can to ensure that people don't like you.

Your teammate is still using humiliating language. Even now it continues. This style prevents other people from enjoying the game.

As a result of all this; we won't let you win this server.

Meanwhile, HardTime#RU ; we have friends from all age groups and professions. We have a dentist and a high school student. I am an academician in sociology at the university. my another teammate is a housewife. There is no difference between us in terms of age, gender, occupation, we only look at the personalities of people. and you lose because you don't care about the characters of the people you've included in your team.

Guys, the reasons we talked about are not so complicated. For example, why don't we like the Empire team?

1. Because the members of the Empire's made abusive and racist statements against us. (Empire's members writed us: Turkish are pig).

2. Because the Empire members are very selfish and disrespectful to other players.

Yeah, we're playing this game for fun. But we can never tolerate racism and disrespect. We won't let them win because the Empire members are racist. We will never let them win because the Empire members disrespect all other players.

We will not tolerate racism and disrespect in a virtual game platform as in all areas of life. Racism and hatred between nations have ruined the world twice. That's why we hate racism and discrimination. We will always be with love, solidarity and brotherhood.

I respectfully greet people from every nation who read this comment. I wish everyone have a good day and enjoyable games.

It is good when during the game, teams carry out various manoeuvres. But the Turks don 't have any maneuvers. They 're just stealing something that doesn 't lie well. ^^

To do this, you have to sneak up, and run quickly until caught and beaten.

^^

şimdi bu ite nasıl sövmeyeyim ben? Bütün cici babaları Türk heralde bunun, her mesajında Türklere hakaret ediyor. Anasının intikamını alıyor heralde.

Turks -amateurs

ОПГ at least we taught you how to take WW )))) good job
    BM-could be better

GBB- not bad for a first time

GGG how did you win last round? Please , somebody tell me how ? So far worst kingdom in my list . Being the biggest team show absolutely nothing for 111days. Turks tells you big thanks for second easy WW

cute kid. amateurs will kiss you <3