Posts by santissimo-br#COM

Trappers are good enought in my opnion, so the trapper could force atackers to fill these traps with low troops, or atack with all force to avoid be captured. in any case is anoying enought by the price. Trappers are acessible early too. so its not fair their have an bonus lategame. In that stages, Gauls are strong for other means than their unique building.

I like this idea for kingdom quests, but not the rewards suggested. Maybe if the king " invest " himself resources, but not given from the game. Active robbers with villages could be nice too. They can be exist in abandoned villages ultil be destroyed by catas

It will be good. Please, someone get us links.

Well... about it, I can Say something about my experience in short:

ROMANS - They get advantage on build, because you can develop in and out village at the same time, so you MUST use this to quick evolve and be productive. with a good production and a well developed village you can do more things than a gaul or teuton. They are very good lategame, so be patient.

GAULS - Many people ask why gauls are good defenders if they troops are weak than romans. Unlike other triber they have TWO unique buildings, because they have bigger crannys. It is very good on support villages, where you dont need defend, just send resources to other village. Of course they will use troops, but it is not a concern or a real issue at first.

TEUTONS - "They just need clubs, bags and some crop" Basically are assaut tribe, so you will need troops and with a good farm can prior you development than production, so they need be much active.

IMPORTANT. Any tribe can be used in any strategy line, by any style of player, and unusual combinations can be interesting. Althrough not a best use of this tribes, can be a surprise.

Maybe an anniversary ou test server, like "fire e sand"edition on travian legends. And more, Egiptians are much more better on Tkingdons than Tlegends, because their unique building need oasis, who is much more disputed on Tlegends and is easy to break an oasis/water treatment bonus strategy.

I agree. New players have a lot of resources on the first robber camp, guarded by only a few soldiers, but a mid game and after we chalenge many troops to get few resources on return. maybe stolen goods can still coming poor, but is nonsense return back at least same traincost of all units as reward.

Hi,

I have some questions about this version:

1) Master builder slots. We need to pay for the slot and need to have plus function active to use. I think is better or one or other cost, both is expensive and unapreciated.

2) resource production. why not increase the production as the T4.4 ?

3) at least, but no less important, my great question.
    I'm brazilian. We have an very slow phone internet connection. I cannot play on my smartphone, and when I success connect, is very unstable and slow. I hope the play on app companion will be better than phone browser ( I use chrome on android 4.4, others browser acts worse).

Thanks if someone answer. Open for coments and suggeestions.