Posts by ^^

Fulfilled Equation
    UP y >= |x|
    RIGHT x >= |y|
    BOTTOM y <= -|x|
    LEFT x <= -|y|

For example (15 / -14) fulfils (only) the equation x > |y| and is therefore on the right. Coordinates like (5 / -5) which the same absolute value fulfil two equations as they're on the diagonals who cut the map into the four sections. (5 / -5) for example fulfils both y <= -|x| and x >= |y| and is therefore on the bottom-right.

You can change the language if you click the gear on the top-right and then go to the subtab avatar. But I'm not sure if you can switch the language on every server.

BTW, i was trying to translate on Turkey Server but i can't find the language seletor
    Maybe this helps?

thanks guys
    That's all i need :D

Fulfilled Equation
    UP y >= |x|
    RIGHT x >= |y|
    BOTTOM y <= -|x|
    LEFT x <= -|y|

For example (15 / -14) fulfils (only) the equation x > |y| and is therefore on the right. Coordinates like (5 / -5) which the same absolute value fulfil two equations as they're on the diagonals who cut the map into the four sections. (5 / -5) for example fulfils both y <= -|x| and x >= |y| and is therefore on the bottom-right.

You can change the language if you click the gear on the top-right and then go to the subtab avatar. But I'm not sure if you can switch the language on every server.

Thanks but i still not get the coordinates, coz my english isn't good :(

Hi there
    I want to play with my friend near my village, so as you know when we set a village, our coordinates will be :
    + (number) | + (number) ==> example: 1| 1
    - (number) | + (number) ==> -1 | 1
    -(number) | - (number) ==> -1 | -1
    +(number) | - (number) ==> 1 | -1

So I was plan to signup first and see my coordinate. And then my friend signup, when he choose where to start in the map, it's will be UP, DOWN, LEFT or RIGHT on the map

I was wondering, which coordinate is Up, which one is down, ...etc....

P/s:
    I would like to play on x3 server but the next one is on Turkey.
    I was trying to play and can't find where i can change the languange to English. Anyone know how to change the language to English ?

Thanks!

HI there

I don't see any changes about my territory when:
    - Yesterday, i got 20 treasures and treasury lvl 1
    - TOday, i got 200 treasures and treasury lvl 2

But my territory is still remain the same ?!
    It is not bigger or expand ?!

HI
    As a sister of account, i only can raid?!
    I want to attack to take the treasures

Is tbere anyway to do that ?

Or should i give my password to sis and then he can play 2 account / computer for full function ?

Whether if i invite a friend on com1, and he received travian plus for 7 days.
    Will he still receive travian plus on another server ?
    I mean that welcome bonus will stick with him every round or just one round ?

Thanks

Hey there
    i was trying to sell some res, but in the kingdom area on market. It's show: NO to kingdom

How do i sell for everyone? Including my kingdom's members ?

Thanks! ?(

I was wondering about how smithy effect on troops.

Example:
    - Today i have 100 clubs lvl 0, after i research at smithy, the bouns will effect direct to my old troops

or

- I have to train new troops to receive the bonus ability?

Thanks!

Hello
    I was wondering about hero's health point work. Does the streng of hero depend on HP ?

Example:
    - Hero has 1 HP can kill 100 troops
    or the same with
    - Hero has 10 HP can kill 100 troops (it's just an example about health point)
    or
    it's only depend on "Fighting strength". No matter how many hero 's health remaining ?

Please help me.
    Thanks you!

My trap now captured 100 troops

I just wondering, if I click " release ". my trap will automatic fix 100% and will be free fix, right ?
    And the time fix will be instantly, or it take time for fix it ?

Can somebody give me more details about Trapper ?!

Thx!

Hello,
    I'm founder of my alliance, now i want invite more people to my Alliance. But seems my Alliance is fully now (got 3 king)
    I just wonder how to kick members(inactive governors) or kick king (in order to invite better king)