Posts by ShinyPink#EN

We have big team waiting for a new COM normal server and it seems unbelievable that you are delaying start until 27 October- please please please- pretty please- go back again to the developers and kick their butts :))

Europe/World will all be in Covid lockdown again soon the way the virus is progressing we need a new COM server early October

We need new COM normal server before the end of
    October - we have been waiting too long for this- granted you want halloween but we want to start in early october- Water is waiting impatiently for this start

Gauli pathfinder and Teuton scout directly contradict one another so one has to be telling the truth and one has to be a liar this means that the Roman Legati also has to be a liar since there are 2 liars so Treasury number 2 will be hit

Are the developers trying to put off new players? Seems a strange strategy for any games developers- they ought to be encouraging newer players into the game. It is a lottery where you originally settle and who is king around you. I have played through a round where the king went inactive and it is not good but at least eventually the first duke became king but we were really struggling for weeks- if there had been no prospect of a new king being appointed eventually then most of the kingdom would have given up especially since the rule of 50 meant that most players would be stuck kingdomless.

Reading through all the above it seems to me that the developers have just simply made a mistake- obviously if a king becomes inactive then the vice king should become king and able to appoint a co-king or at least another duke to make up for the loss - nobody knows when they play a game where they will be situated and so they get the kings available around them- also to assume you can only merge in union with people who you know are not cheaters/misbehavers/inactives or real people in real life who have emergencies that do not allow them to continue playing is not a realistic possibility. I find it diffciult to believe that any games designer would say that yet the previous reply did just that.

The team/kingdom should not be permanently disadvantaged/penalised for the rest of the round because one player who happens to be king goes missing for whatever reason. The team is disadvantaged enough by the lack of an active king for 21 days anyway but for the rest of the round- NOT SENSIBLE OR FAIR.

To suggest as a strategy that all the other dukes should leave and let the vice king be the only one left in a kingdom so has to give up the game is also ridiculous and grossly unfair. A game should have difficulties that need to be overcome but the loss of one of the key players especially when treasuries now require 10k treasures so the loss of one slot permanently plus also any normal growth slots is too large a disadvantage for any kingdom. I suggest that there is an immediate rethink on this misguided and totally unfair rule.

Yes I saw thread- but COM2 was not on the list of worlds that get a truce- it is still xmas here- family time- this is a game - real life at xmas more important- unfeeling/uncaring of developers not to include us- it is really not a good move- even in real war they have xmas truces

Unfortunately with your latest patch you have got the chat options incorrect- they default to the start of chat rather than the latest one in which is a pain- plus the more serious one is with 12 or more villages you cannot click on the village you want to sent troops of goods to you cannot scroll down to the bottom two either - only three villages show and unable at all to get to bottom villages without having to type in name of villages- you really need to get a patch out fast for your patch.
    :))