Posts by Randalthor

As of today, No matter how I do it.... If I don't spend gold and buy ointments for hero to Hero smash..... I even out with resources. There is no gain at all unless I spend gold to buy ointments and buckets..... So the Robber Hideouts are actually at this point so overpowered for so little resources as a Roman.... That it only benefits Tuetons and Gold users.
    Very dissappointed in the strength of camp to resource gain of the Hideouts.
    I've taken into account removing hero horse.... I have imperian sword and imperitus sword.

Village details
    Owner
    Robber
    Tribe Gauls
    You can raid robber hideouts in order to receive resources and to find stolen goods.
    Loot
    **6389‬‬ **5092‬‬ **6533‬‬ **4708‬‬ 3
    Troops
    **59‬‬
    **141‬‬
    -
    **83‬‬
    **50‬‬
    - - - - - -

I like the new chat system now that it's working.... but please have mercy on us and let us delete conversations. I have no idea who said what where and most of my chat log is "Ally Chat" that someone else started as a new thread. So I have a ton of different Ally Chat threads and it's insanely annoying. 40+ different threads right now that I can't delete or merge..... very very annoying.

You have the option to sort your farm list by loot. Very handy feature when you don't have enough troops to send the entire list or if you just want to resend to well paying villages :)
    The problem is, it will not send in order down the list.... It will still send every village according to distance. So you can't just "Sort by Loot" then "Check all" then "Send". Instead you need to click every village individually and this will only get worse as the farm list expands.

Thanks,

Rand Al'Thor

It's already been posted that if you don't have enough of a certain troop, it will error out and not send anything on the farm list after that point on the list.
    My problem is that the farm list will work if you have a village that has been added, but no troops assigned. Unfortunately you can't update any village with 0 troops. Something I would do if I had casualties on a prior raid.

Summary of problems.
    If I had casualties on a raid from my farm list I would like to have the option of 1 of the following,
    Allow for troops you don't have, such as 5 chiefs.
    Allow to save a 0 troop count.

Current only option is to move the village to another farm list.

Just a quick response to why I took the time to write the Post.... how many instruction booklets does the average gamer read? I would venture to guess 95% or greater of all players do not read the instruction booklet prior to playing. The Wiki page is the instruction booklet. Now while I find it useful, several of the above items are not even explained in the Wiki page. The Tutorial should be inviting, take the complicated game and explain it simply while providing more in-depth info if players wish. Currently, the tutorial does not do this. I Venture to guess many of the villages around the 100-200 pop i'm finding all over the map are from players who found the game to complicated to really enjoy. If the game is a chore to play, and you can't figure everything out.... you go to a different game.

It should just be automated. If you want a delay when it's sent to your city.... fine, but needing to collect is very annoying especially when playing on mobile phone..... I can see this as being extremely annoying once I have more villages and more oasis per village. Worthless, Pointless, Needless time sink with no benefit whatsoever.

[h=6]Yesterday | 11:59:54 PM
    [/h]

Attacker: RandAlThor
    [TABLE='class: troopsTable transparent roman, width: 100%']

[tr]

[TD='class: unit1, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit2, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit3, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit4, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit5, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit6, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit7, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit8, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit9, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit10, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: hero, align: center']
    [/TD]

[/tr]

[tr]

[TD='class: unit1, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit2, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit3, align: center']**9‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit4, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit5, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit6, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit7, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit8, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit9, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit10, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: hero, align: center']**1‬‬
    [/TD]

[/tr]

[tr]

[TD='class: unit1, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit2, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit3, align: center']**9‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit4, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit5, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit6, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit7, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit8, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit9, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit10, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: hero, align: center']**1‬‬
    [/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

Defender : Robber
    [TABLE='class: troopsTable transparent gaul, width: 100%']

[tr]

[TD='class: unit1, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit2, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit3, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit4, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit5, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit6, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit7, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit8, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit9, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit10, align: center']
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: hero, align: center']
    [/TD]

[/tr]

[tr]

[TD='class: unit1, align: center']**31‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit2, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit3, align: center']**100‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit4, align: center']**41‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit5, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit6, align: center']**16‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit7, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit8, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit9, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: unit10, align: center']-[/TD]
    [TD='class: hero, align: center']-[/TD]

[/tr]

[tr]

[TD='class: unit1, align: center']**31‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit2, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit3, align: center']**100‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit4, align: center']**41‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit5, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit6, align: center']**16‬‬
    [/TD]
    [TD='class: unit7, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit8, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit9, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: unit10, align: center'][/TD]
    [TD='class: hero, align: center'][/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

It simulated as my hero would only lose 98% of health. My hero had 6100 attack power total. Instead he died and I needed to use a bucket. Hero was using Short sword of the Imperian at the time.

I am beginning to lose count how many times I'm clicking away and get a report later that I've reinforced someone or that my troops have been attacked.
    I also kill many many troops of about 2-3 clubbies on average which I assume did the same thing.
    My proposal is that Raid or Attack should be the default for sending troops to any village as most troop actions are raids and or attacks.
    Annoyance level is very very high.

When you open your farm list... if you try to mouse over any of the villages on your list it gives you the "Bar" that allows you to delete/copy the village from your farm list.
    It will not let you see the resources gained from the last raid.
    Google chrome and Internet explorer and I tried F5 and I run Windows 7.

The chat system is constantly broken. It won't update and the only way to update it is to refresh the whole page.... and then it still is a 50/50 shot.... The system needs to be reliable to refresh with current messages if you expect to replace skype.

1st... After completing the tutorial... I felt completely overwhelmed... did not retain all the bombardment of information.... and I'm still trying to figure how things work.
    2nd. The relationship between Gov-King is so complicated and nothing is explained.... basically the reason kings are targeted over gov's is because of treasures.... but that is never explained.
    3rd. A quest should be included for entering the combat simulator from a scouting report.
    4th. A link to more information on the quest topic should be included upon completion of every quest..... (Links to relevant section of Blog or Forum Post). Everyone wants more info on different topics... this would solve that problem easily.
    5th. Oasis and influence gained by kings should be covered in Gov tutorial.... If you are with a king you like.... you might want to defend the oasis right next to you.
    6th. Oasis can't gain influence from Gov even if you own it.
    7th. What needs to be lvl 10 to own a 2nd oasis?
    Or just include a link explaining all the stuff about Oasis in the Oasis quest.
    8th. Add a quest to upgrade a unit and briefly explain how the upgrade now shows the benefits per unit prior to upgrading.
    9th. Changing the village name should definitely be in the village overview section and not the main building.... that was a hot topic for a few players.... "Where do I Edit my Village name" even though it says it in the quest... no need to make things complicated.

Lastly.... Having links for more Relevant information (not just the blog or forum home page) attached to the completion of quest would solve so so many problems with figuring things out.... I do think the UI needs a make-over to simplify/consolidate features... but that's another topic.

Every time I login to the game... I go to the main lobby http://lobby.travian.com/#/start and login.... then I press the link to Play Com2. After pressing the play button it says "If it doesn't redirect in a few seconds please click here bla bla bla" so after waiting 5 minutes just to see.... I click the link... but it doesn't matter how long I wait to click the redirect.... it always freezes the page and forces me to refresh the page.... then everything works perfect.
    Happens every single time on initial login.... On mobile phone it requires me to load a seperate tab....

An example of a post I had before....

[h=3] Outbid Notice[/h]Started by Randalthor, 19. March 2015 01:51

Sadly, I could no longer use that name as there was no option for login information and It only allowed me to create a new username. The login button either works automatically or it forces you to register a new username.... it won't allow manual entry of information.... and yes I would login to main lobby first, restarted computer, used different browser..... no luck.