Posts by Randalthor

1st... After completing the tutorial... I felt completely overwhelmed... did not retain all the bombardment of information.... and I'm still trying to figure how things work.
    2nd. The relationship between Gov-King is so complicated and nothing is explained.... basically the reason kings are targeted over gov's is because of treasures.... but that is never explained.
    3rd. A quest should be included for entering the combat simulator from a scouting report.
    4th. A link to more information on the quest topic should be included upon completion of every quest..... (Links to relevant section of Blog or Forum Post). Everyone wants more info on different topics... this would solve that problem easily.
    5th. Oasis and influence gained by kings should be covered in Gov tutorial.... If you are with a king you like.... you might want to defend the oasis right next to you.
    6th. Oasis can't gain influence from Gov even if you own it.
    7th. What needs to be lvl 10 to own a 2nd oasis?
    Or just include a link explaining all the stuff about Oasis in the Oasis quest.
    8th. Add a quest to upgrade a unit and briefly explain how the upgrade now shows the benefits per unit prior to upgrading.
    9th. Changing the village name should definitely be in the village overview section and not the main building.... that was a hot topic for a few players.... "Where do I Edit my Village name" even though it says it in the quest... no need to make things complicated.

Lastly.... Having links for more Relevant information (not just the blog or forum home page) attached to the completion of quest would solve so so many problems with figuring things out.... I do think the UI needs a make-over to simplify/consolidate features... but that's another topic.