Posts by LovëGood

These are part of the reasons why it's not possible to ban vpn´s, I really appreciate the feedback but in all honesty, this is something that was already discussed in the past and it won't be considered because it prevents many, many players from playing. I will rather be completely transparent with you than let you think that this is something that's viable and create unreal expectations.

If you have different suggestions on how to stop multis that dont involve preventing also honest players from accessing the game I would love to hear them and I can guarantee I will send them to hq.

For years, players have been giving you more logical and convincing suggestions. Simply, how is it possible to find and use the bot of a person named felixbreuer, which was exposed 2 years ago and even threatened by TravianGames? We know that bot accounts at the level of 10k in 1 month in Travian Legends have been reduced to 100. If TravianKingdoms is so worthless to you, why are you tiring yourself and making your players suffer this?

Check your archives, read your e-mails, you can find about 100 sensible advice to fight cheating. Don't ask players for the same advice over and over, it's not nice to delay players.

FN : VPN ban won't fix anything. A sitter can controll a multi account for 1 month so they just need a different IP to open a multi account not to control it.

2) Friendly Farming : The dumbest legal thing in the game. You can loot a friend (99% of your multi account) forever without getting caught on the same IP. What is illegal in Travian Legends is legal in Travian Kingdoms and everyone knows it's cheating. I hope the rules about this will change as soon as possible and it will become illegal. Topics that are popularly abused include:

• To kick from the kingdom, plunder and take it back to the kingdom.
    • Establishing wing-kingdoms with the same or different names, placing your friends (multi accounts) there and plundering them.
    • Establish a kingdom, menhir your friend and loot all his resources

My solutions for Friendly Farming :

• First of all, the rules should change and friendly farming shouldn't be legal.
    • For a member who leaves a kingdom (except when he is kicked out and not reinstated), the rules for looting kingdom members for 24 hours must apply.
    • There should be a limit to plundering wing-kingdoms and kingdoms with diplomacy in between.
    • Statistics of kingdoms should also appear outside of the top 10. If a kingdom is looting -20m per day, it's obvious what's going on.

Here I will write down the main problems of the game that TravianGames should solve. I will also post my own solutions. Even if TravianGames doesn't care, let the cheaters take a look, maybe there are cheats they don't know ;)

1) Menhir Abuse : Menhir was only brought in for players to find kingdoms more easily, and players playing with the team to gather in a more comfortable area. However, while the menhir is very useful in these matters, it is easily abused because it does not have enough constraints. Topics that are popularly abused include:

• Menhir a friend/multi nearby and farm it. This is the most popular abuse, on the first day of the latest TEST server a player menhired their friends next to him, looting them, menhired them back and menhired new ones instead ... Sometimes he doesn't do it himself, his another friend sets up a kingdom for him and menhirs his friends.
    • I'll only talk about Rome, but every race is abused differently. Thanks to the Horse Drinking Trough, the horsemen of Rome consume -1 less grain. This allows a player to menhir to enemy while have 999 Imperatories. This is a huge advantage at the early stage of the game. And a use beyond the menhir purpose. You can menhir when you have 3 chiefs, or when you have 600 catapults. A kingdom applied this again in TEST by producing 999 Imperatoris from multi accounts and menhiring with 4 different multi accounts, and they were banned a few days later.
    • When the map expands, open new accounts and menhir them and occupy new 15c and 9c with settlers from them.

My solutions for Menhir Abuse :

• An account must not be able to use menhir after a certain avatar age. (2 days for X3, 5 days for X1)
    • The attack limit of a menhired account should be increased(from 4 hours to 12 hours for X3, from 8 hours to 24 hours for X1), and if someone wants to loot it, it should not be able to loot for 24 hours.
    • An account joining a kingdom with a menhir must not be able to leave that kingdom for a minimum of 24 hours.
    • An account must be able to use menhir maximum 3 times in a game world.
    • Menhir should not be made when the population exceeds 200.

2) Friendly Farming : The dumbest legal thing in the game. You can loot a friend (99% of your multi account) forever without getting caught on the same IP. What is illegal in Travian Legends is legal in Travian Kingdoms and everyone knows it's cheating. I hope the rules about this will change as soon as possible and it will become illegal. Topics that are popularly abused include:

• To kick from the kingdom, plunder and take it back to the kingdom.
    • Establishing wing-kingdoms with the same or different names, placing your friends (multi accounts) there and plundering them.
    • Establish a kingdom, menhir your friend and loot all his resources

My solutions for Friendly Farming :

• First of all, the rules should change and friendly farming shouldn't be legal.
    • For a member who leaves a kingdom (except when he is kicked out and not reinstated), the rules for looting kingdom members for 24 hours must apply.
    • There should be a limit to plundering wing-kingdoms and kingdoms with diplomacy in between.
    • Statistics of kingdoms should also appear outside of the top 10. If a kingdom is looting -20m per day, it's obvious what's going on.

3) Tournament Square Abuse : Most people might see it as a tactic, but it's more of an abuse than a tactic. If a player wishes, they can send 50 attacks on a village in the same second, because of another limit of the game. Otherwise, up to 60 attacks could be made, increasing the tournament area from 0 to 20. The game has already limited the attack that a player can send in one second according to the distance, how can it be legal to remove this limit in another way? There should be a rule and limit on this. Kingdoms with 300 accounts use 3-4 players with changing Tournament Squate to send attack waves.

My solution for Tournament Square Abuse :

• The attack limit a player can send based on distance cannot be changed in any other way. The tournament area should only be used to increase or decrease the attack time.

4) Useless Punishments : Punishments are insufficient because they are not a deterrent. Population reduction from 10% to 20% is not a solution. Because the players can reinstate the penalties in 1 day.

My solutions for Useless Punishments :

• In both script, multi and other rule violations, the 2nd time violation should be the deletion of the avatar.
    • Avatars should have a criminal history, players who get banned for the same reason every server should not start every server with a clean face.

5) Vacation Mode Abuse : Vacation mode was introduced as a feature that a player can use when they can't spare any time for the game for a certain period of time. There are already dualship and sittership mechanics in the game for this. Currently, vacation mode has become a feature that is only used to avoid future attacks. Thanks to vacation mode, you can both play actively and avoid attacks when used with good calculations. This is the biggest indication that it has been used for other than its intended purpose.

My solutions for Vacation Mode Abuse :

• The best solution is to completely remove it from the game.
    • When it is decided to go on vacation, it should not be possible to loot like attack.
    • An approved vacation should not be easily cancelled.
    • Just as there is a countdown when going on vacation, there should be a countdown when you want to leave the vacation. It shouldn't be easy to get off a vacation.

6) Multi Accounts : Administrators cannot fight multiple accounts because VPN is their worst enemy. And multi accounts are the biggest strengths of cheaters. I hope they spend a significant portion of the money they earn in 2023 fighting multi accounts. At the very least, they can complicate the work of multiple account users.

My solutions for Multi Accounts :

• Requires phone confirmation when signing up for a new account.
    • Email confirmation to keep the account active at regular intervals.
    • Unverified accounts should not be able to exit protection.

That's what I have in mind, share your thoughts, but TravianGames doesn't care about anything here.

1. Village: More Building slots due to the limited space because of the healing tent.

We are aware that the space in the village could be very limited. Especially now with the new healing tent. Currently there are no concrete plans, but we have it on our Board.

23 slots were enough before treasures could be builded more than once. But right now, 23 slots are not enough for a royal account to build treasuries, they usually keep the warehouse and granary limited to 1 or 2, which makes them difficult. Now the healing tent has arrived and 23 slots have become quite inadequate. Increasing the building slot by 5-7 can relax the players.

Without tutorial, you'll meet with bot accounts in everywhere.

1. : Rally point: Hide fake attacks in rally point. Give an option to players to 'hide the fake' in their rally point. If you as a player can analyse an attack as 'fake' by seeing the troop type through high enough rally point / looking glass. You should be able to 'hide' this incoming attack, so kingdom doesn't keep seeing this fake as a possible attack.

That's a good idea. We have added it on our board.

Sometimes, there are those who make a fake attack even with 1 soldier as a matter of strategy, so that your opponent gets confused and gets tired while analyzing. Other than that, there are those who are not careful and cannot see that the opponent is coming with a fake soldier. Players should analyze this, trying to make everything easy is not a good thing.

Players will use menhir to chief other villages, hammer limitation isn't enough. Menhir should only be used by players looking for a kingdom and usually a player decides to enter a kingdom after playing for 3 days.

Kingdom: Restrictions on raiding resources between kingdom members.

We already have some restrictions: https://support.kingdoms.com/e…44402-raiding-limitations

Developers can check my topic named as What should you do if admins wiped out your hammers? (Balanced and confirmed its legal by CSR). Players can kick a real player or a friend to farm him resources. Restrictions on raiding resources between kingdom members aren't enough. We need new restrictions. A kingdom can't chief his former member before 3 days, so a kingdom shouldn't farm a former member before 3 days.

I have gotten some more feedback on other wishes and issues you guys have asked either on the forum or on discord and i thought you guys would like to have:

1. Tutorial: The first part of the tutorial should be longer to offer more explanations about kingdoms and some other important topics.

Thank you for the suggestions. We will consider this if we rework the tutorial.

This also makes it somewhat difficult to open bot accounts or multi accounts.

I have gotten some more feedback on other wishes and issues you guys have asked either on the forum or on discord and i thought you guys would like to have:

1. Game worlds: Merge Travian: Legends and Travian Kingdoms to have more players in one game round.

Even if a lot features are the same or similar, the games are nevertheless very different. Due to this a complete merge is not an option. But one lobby for both games would be a nice to have. We can't promise anything but we are currently checking the possibilities.

But you can think to open more COM servers instead of local servers. You can close some local servers and send authorized people there to help COM. So you have more employees to fight against cheating on crowded COM servers. The decreasing number of players will be felt a little less thanks to the decrease in the number of local servers.

1. Treasury: Show Countdown after start of activation of a treasury.

Good idea, we have added it to our board. No timeframe.

The game already has this mechanic ?

1. Inactive villages: Militia units in inactive villages to avoid micro farming.
      • For every 300 (or so) accumulated resources in an inactive village a weak militia unit (25/25 defence) appears. So farming is no free real estate anymore, but that loot is being protected.
      • This way farm list armies need to be bigger, which means less of them will walk at lower frequencies, which means less active players do have a chance to get their eyes on some bountiful village. Encourages spying, attacking, looting. Earns a victory and a cheerful player.
      • Even from a "lore" perspective it would make sense for villagers to start defending themselves. And their harvest.
      • And to avoid huge militas cap the spawning when the storage is full. Or gradually increase the resource requirements to slow it down. Like 300 for the 1st unit, 350 for the 2nd, 400 for the 3rd and so forth.
      • It's also a nice extra experience source.
      We have added it on our Board. Example idea instead of units: grey villages could become NPC, conquerable or settleable.

Do you really want to make spike a mechanic of the game? I know that spikers are few, and most people don't like them. Such methods increase multi farms. If it gets harder to plunder the gray villages, everyone starts a small friend farm. We are already in trouble with friend farms ...

Stop to try take help from TravianGames against cheaters, when u see a cheater kingdom don't be coward, don't be puppet for them. If you defeat Travian's best kingdoms(!) several servers in a row, eventually their ego will be destroyed and they will leave the game.

GIVE US EMOJIS, GIVE US X100 SERVERS, GIVE US GREAT WORKSHOP X/

Bellatora to return this thread back to its original purpose, have the devs been approached with 5 ideas? Can you let us know which 5? Or is it up to the community decide? Once they've been discussed with the devs, can you let us know what feedback there was so we can fine-tune ideas in the future?

To everyone else, if you aren't directly presenting 5 ideas, can we stop so the conversation isn't muddled when it goes to devs?

She didn't say it would be this year.