Posts by LovëGood

Gerçekten official youtube kanalınızda, forumda kanıtlarıyla ifşa edilen, oyun kurallarına aykırı bir oyun sürdüren iki birliğin yaptığı videonun olması trajikomik. Büyük ihtimal yanınızda çalışanlardan ki bu videoların sahibi ki direk official kanalınıza hiç araştırmadan eklemişsiniz. Neyse ki ölmüş bir oyunun yolsuzlukları seven bir yönetimi ve o yönetime katılan kuralbozanlar hakettikleri oyuncu sayılarını oyun dünyalarında görüntülüyorlar. Konumuza dönersek :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bunlar Travian Kingdoms TR topluluğunun geçmişte yaptığı çalışmalar, şöyle bakınca eski, güzel, hilenin minimum olduğu zamanlar daha güzelmiş ...

A tournament server like this in TL and gold are twice as expensive as normal servers. If such a server comes, your expectation for gold should be in this direction. Also, that tournament server is entered with tickets and the black market is very popular.

Everyone can settle a village into the field and join the kingdom, it will take 1 day for X1, 8 hours for X3, which will make the difference between kingdoms with +100 players and kingdoms with +50 players in end game wars even more due to this system. The game leads to crowding rather than tactical. The system is considered a novelty but will exacerbate what is killing the competition in the game... The discussion here is not about populations of kingdoms, everyone can play this game with as many players as they want. But when there's an advantage to being crowded already, it's funny to add more to it.

Again the 1% that dont understands the game, comes and cries about limiting player amount in a kingdom, like that would change anything.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong, I'm not talking about any limit. I just said that it is necessary to encourage players to establish more kingdoms with less players. Everyone can make a META, I'm not against it, but while META already has an advantage because of the number, they increase that advantage with new features. The numbers I have given are just examples, to do simple math. Otherwise, players can create a kingdom of 300 people if they want, or 10 people if they want.

Kabalalık krallıklar bazen oyun kaybedebiliyor, ne yapalım bunları güçlendirelim diye bir yenilik düşünülmüş. Zaten sayısal avantajlarının yanına bir de oyun onları saldırı, savunma güçlerini arttırıyor. İlla birisi gelip şunu diyebilir "Eee diğer birlik de bonusu alabilir". Bunun karşı argümanı oldukça basit; 200 kişilik birliğin alacağı genel bonus 10x iken 50 kişilik birliğin alacağı genel bonus 4x.

Neyse çok da önemli bir durum değil, oyunun ölme sebebi eskimiş multi-yakalama sisteminiz. Oyuncuların oyundan ayrılma sebebi oyunun eskiyen mekanikleri değil, yetersiz kalan güvenlik gücü. Umarım belli oyuncuların böyle absürt fikirleri yerine genel oyuncu fikirlerini umursamaya başlarsınız.

Looks like a new buff for METAs, polite way of saying we don't care about feedbacks 8o

I don't know, you still listen to certain players instead of the general audience, I wish you would start listening to the general audience.

Let's do a very simple calculation. In a kingdom of 200 people, 100 players play defense and 100 players attack. The overall gain of this alliance is 100*10/100 = x10. In a kingdom of 80 players, 40 players attack and 40 players play defense. The overall gain of this alliance is 40*10/100 = x4.

For the excitement of the game, consider directing players to 8 kingdoms with 50 players instead of 2 kingdoms with 200. Really, stop listening to specific players and listen to the general public. Not to mention working on a Meta buffing feature like this instead of a new multi-hunting system :D

Anyway, I don't want to break your enthusiasm, great things, congratulations...

The COMNX3 that the players wanted so much has started and it has only 1700 players (including multi accounts). It didn't help that you brought the server that the players wanted by hype without solving the problems. To regain lost players, you need to fix things like cheating, bugs, bias, connivance.

I think COM2X3 is the last stop where you turn a blind eye to rule breakers. Even a normal player can see dozens of proofs while browsing forum pages, but TK cannot. Anyway, your next good news is COMNX5 or BBash game world ?

I don't understand, is that setting a sitter from a new account?

It cannot be un unregistered, may be a registered account in the lobby that has not played any game world?

A sitter account was opened, without starting any game world, without even doing a single beginning phase, it became a sitter directly to the main account, making it easier for others to access that main account with sitter. People open hundreds of accounts and add them to players as sitters or duals, and they can access all accounts from a single source.

As I mentioned before, this issue should be given priority, the terms of sittership and dualship should be expanded, new conditions should be brought for opening a new account, like mail confirmation, phone confirmation etc. Not being able to use e-mail addresses except e-mail addresses that require phone confirmation while opening the mail can also be a solution, gmail, yandex, outlook etc.

I believe some players do have endless amounts of emails they use to get dual access to alot of accounts.

These emails makes no total sense and the avatars tied to these accounts most of the times have no single server played solo.

It is true, thousands of e-mails with "random" e-mail tags opened only for access to partnership and representative accounts, without even an avatar picture, and not played on any server, are registered in the game.

While registering, phone number confirmation or other solutions must be found, and these registered random mail accounts should also be deleted.

Recently, people have been opening new accounts and distributing them to players and getting sitters and duals from them. In this way, certain people can access the accounts of the players of the entire kingdom at the required time. There are measures that can be taken against this.

1) Registration with random mailers should be prohibited. Already, important e-mail address platforms ask for a phone number for confirmation when opening an account. Platforms that require phone confirmation when creating a new e-mail address will be sufficient for this game.. This game should not accept e-mail addresses such as [email protected].

2) Newly opened accounts should not be able to use sittership or dualship features up to a certain level of prestige. As a new player, he can has his own sitters or duals, but he must not be someone else's sitter or dual.

3) Even if the account holder stops playing the game, an account is used for 14 days with sitters and 30 days with duals. These times need to be reduced.

People began to want everything to be easy. If you are establishing a kingdom, you should manage this kingdom, not the admins. Robber camps have rules that vary from kingdom to kingdom. Change your rules or change your kingdom. The solution is simple.

1) The most important place in the game is the treasure villages. If the king or dukes trust all their governors, they share the defense there. In fact, some kingdoms hold defenses that always there. It's not good for an untrusted governor to have such information.

2) You can send reinforcements to your enemy. If you can share reports, u'll see the all defences in village and who has defences so not a good idea.

It's nice to have both in the game, especially against spies :P These aren't bugs, they're game mechanics.