Posts by Любалюб#RU

maybe they have been busy trying to fix all the abuse issues that certain people/teams created :P

it's been a couple of years since the last changes I agree, but since then so much abuse has happened with the features they introduced, it makes you question what will happen if they spend time doing so again ....?

I wish people would stop with it all tbh, I'm not sure any new player would be tempted into the game with all the back handed comments people feel the need to throw around atm

they were busy setting up a new gold shop and new hats to make you pay more.

And you continue to defend these incompetent managers. Who are just trying to distract your attention here.

Stop asking questions and deceiving people! Why are you all asking this? If you don't do anything?

Why are you asking all this? We all know perfectly well that YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING.

bla bla bla, hats , gold shop bla bla

Thats exactly the problem.

If others do it , its a problem, but when its all orchastrated even within your own lead its fine?

what is organized? There is a game mechanic that was done by "not very smart" people. In which there are a bunch of errors and these errors still exist, but instead of fixes, we see all sorts of shit with fireworks and hats, mehgirs with bugs and a vacation mode for abuse. And all this shit is given to us for some kind of achievement.

The result is such that people leave and as long as these people remain in the administration of the project, everything will only get worse.

I am offended that my team and I are constantly attracting new players, training them, trying. Personally, I gave a ready-made idea for the development of the game to these "not smart" people, but they do not need them, as this will show them not competence.

So I will continue to say that this administration is killing this game.