This is Obe! Obe likes to bash robbers and chew bubblegum..unfortunately where Obe lives, bubblegum hasnt been invented, so Obe just bashes robbers.Although Obe has a lot of bashing to do, he does not think that its just strength that matters, so he invests every first skillpoint into resource production and builds himself a cozy village to reside in.
Whenever I push these I didn't mean to.
I don't think this is a good idea. Romans have many strengths which just need a little tuning. No need for completely new features.
Romans used to be, and to some extent still are, a very balanced tribe that really starts to perform when you have big armies. Romans have the lowest crop upkeep per power both offensive as defensive. Their cav also trains very fast. Problem is, cav def is cheap and there are more options. With so many gauls in the game cav off is always worth less than inf off.
Romans have the extra building queue, which makes them very good for non gold users. Romans would be a lot stronger on any server where gold usage would be limited.
Another big problem with romans is that their wall is so extremely easy to destroy. This means you have to make ditch to effectively defend in the late game.
Maybe a good change would be if romans wall could be a bit more resilient at higher levels.
But what I really think the problem is with romans is their cavalry options.
I think what would be better is if EC got buffed to 185 attack (5 more than current) and got the iron cost reduced from 600 to 550. They can hand in some def points to make it more balanced. This would make EC the best offensive cav unit per crop consumption. Current best is EI by only a little cause of the way the smithy works. EC would have second highest power/training time (HDT at 20), highest power/crop (HDT at 20), and manageable price. Many players will still go EI cause EI are so much better at farming. Maybe EC should just have 35 carry capacity, make them terrible for farming.
OR make the EC better at def. Rework to 120-150 attack, +/-110 inf def, and +/-125 cav def. Bit like the Resheph Chariot from Legends.
This essentially makes them a lot like the legios. With HDT at 20 you have a unit with 50/36.67/41.67 stats per crop. (legio has 40/35/50)
Another good thing about romans which might be buffed a bit more is the senator. If buffed by 5%, 3 senators will be a guaranteed chiefing.
While we're at it, lets get rid of the randomness from chiefing. There is almost no randomness in the game, why do we need it with chiefs.
romans 1 time sure chiefing with 3 senators would rock..also just a bit more def for EC since they dont really have defensive cavalry and praets are so slow!
Just close the servers already.
Set the original amount of gold every account had before the servers started.
Add all the purchased gold to every account that spent money and also add 50%.
Finally give 200 gold to all accounts playing the servers as compensation.
I personally love the game but I can't be bothered to play like this
If they close the birthday server, then they might as well pull the plug on the whole project
To add to my list
- Some groups try to pay for croppers for players, 'you get 200 gold if we get your 100% 15c', great deal, 'set this email 'xxx' as dual and we give you gold'.
- If you get a mobile subscription with unlimited data and you only use that phone on 4/5G, you can basically play an extra account for free. ( Yes it happens )
- Some bot of a permabanned bot developer is still being used
- Auto evade bots are being used.
- The same multi accounts can be reused every single round (there are cases of the same accounts appearing 3 servers in a row where 2 out of 3 they get banned... ??).
- A certain group playing on Bbash 1, who evaded BBash 2 after saying they would play there, right Sero kekw). The main king says ingame he is against any form of playing multiple accounts, but in other chats he says each 'real' player should have 2 gaul multies.
- Apparently if a acc gets deleted after being used as multi farm for 3 days, travian isnt capable of seeing any data anymore, lol.
- How do accounts that got banned get unbanned really fast, to be banned again for the same reason a week later. Just keep them out.
Could there be a bot for auto-emptying warehouse/granary of resources in case of attack?
1 gold switcheroo
so would natar horn work against players with natar troops then?
A nice touch would be making cheaters clearly visible on map with extra symbol on village as a sort of wall of shame so everyone in the gameround can see who they are playing with. Also create annoyance to the multi-abusers by removing colors from their village view and let them continue only on grayscale after getting caught on a round.
Lower tier units are on the left side of the unit table, higher ones on the right sides in growing order.
At first I thought the idea was being able to use this feature in own villages only. But when its able to use others RP, then offensive actions are clearly out of the question...or maybe between maximum fealty players if that feature gets implemented.