Posts by DeffMasterPro_COM

1 - Can you attack players who belong to your kingdom ?

Yes, but there is a limit of how much you can raid from them.

In such situations ask your king to attack such an acc, cause after the att it's automatically thrown out of your kingdom and there is no more raid limit.

LG
    Herbert

I'am still waiting for an update of this tool: http://travian.kirilloid.ru/warsim2.php for Travian Kingdoms.
    It's a nearly perfect combat calculator for Travian T2.5 to T4.x

This tool: http://binary-tools.de offers several utilities for TK, but it's only german!
    .. aber deutsch sollte ja nicht so schwer sein

In the Closed BetaI I opened a thread about this problem in combat calculation
    - unmount/mount hero
    but it didn't found the way to the Open Beta :(

LG
    Herbert

Hello verify,
    Inactive kings will be forced to abdicate by the system after 48 hours of inactivity. After 72 hours they'll go grey and eventually a deletion sequence will be started. How long it'll take untill he's completely gone depends on his population, but it won't be less than few days.

Best regards,
    Georgi

Hi Georgi how are you .....

This rule with 48h auto abdication will do 100% perfect but if a king had only a look (for a short login) in his acc, the counter is set back to 0h.
    Our king was totally inactive after about 2 days of activity (I registered on saturday, 28.03.2015) and after that he does nothing like
    - reading ingame messages
    - collecting gov's fund's
    This morning the auto abdication was working and his acc is now gov.

If you have such a situation, try to find an acc in your kingdom who want's to take it over and crown to king. Help him by
    - conquering the nearby oasis, which counts as 49-pop villa with active Treas
    - attack your former inactive king to save "your" treasures, cause your neighbours wil do this now or later
    - try to merge with friendly kings/allies to a bigger, more powefull agglomerat

I personally had to crown me as king to do above described actions, cause the others don't wanted to do that (TK beginners).
    ... and now wating for the neigbours to take over this temporary kingdom/ally.
    So even if you don't want to play as king, you can do this temporary too and abdicate after all is done.

LG
    Herbert

I was thinking of the buildings i want to build in my capital and realised i wont have enought place for all of them i want to know if i can destroy some of them after.

1/ Palace/Residence: If i have 3/2 Villages made from that one village, is there any reason to keep those buildings or can i destroy it?
    2/ Academy: If i have everything researched, do i still need it?
    3/ Smithy: If i have everything upgraded, will i lose it after destroying this building?
    4/ Hidden Treasury: Whats the purpose of this on a gouvernor?

Thats it, thx in advance.

Hi,

1) You can destroy the following buildings after their function is gone:
    - smithy
    - academy

2) You can destroy palace/residence to, but you will loose a part of the chiefing protection. I personally does it evry time (PALACE), cause I'am using the "traveling" palace :)

3) Hidden Treasury: actual without function for gov's!
    But the DEV's have planings with that building for a other type of general which will come perhaps later in the game or after the beta phase. They will call this type "vice king" or "viceroy" and this kind of player could gain additional influenece for their kings and for that they need an active Treas!

LG
    Herbert

.... Now it seems as though the only thing it does is take up space...-Ishuda

Yes you are right, as gov actual only an unneccassry placeholder. But the DEVs have planings with that building for a other type of general which will come perhaps later in the game or after the beta phase. They will call this type "vice king" or "viceroy" and this kind of player could gain additional influenece for their kings and for that they need an active Treas!

LG
    Herbert

There is one main rule for all servers I ever played: never do blind deff's

The attacked acc has to give informations to the leaders and the deff call is made by them!

That's the way for T4.x and TK, nothing changed about this.

The only adavantage of this att notifications is, you can see if your sitted acc is attacked!

LG
    Herbert

Yes it's the same.

In the previous servers Closed Beta + FIS, I mentioned this "text" prob to the devs, but they didn't changed it :(

To build a palace in your starter has 2 big advantages:

1) you have 3 slots
    2) the first 2 slots are cheaper, cause only level 15 is needed for the 2nd

I/we always are builduing palaces until level 15 for 2 x 3 settlers, than destroying it and build it up again in the next villa until level 15!

Psssst, that's an pro advice ....

Hey Daniel :cool: wow, this time the youngtimer knows more than the oldtimer :)

(SRY for my bad denglish)
    LG
    Herbert

Yes truely, nothing is for free and this rule is mainly true for TK!

I'am playing an acc in "org" style with completley no gold usage (I wil later delete it when the Dual prob is solved)!

It's playable and with my experince form Closed Beta + FIS in a totally other way to develop.
    But one thing is to s state: with no gold you won't be a top player noor playing king/queen, but you could be a good supporter for your king/ally.

... and yes you don't need to have top levels on all buildings.
    The Top players golden up their ranking, thats the way TK works.

(SRY for my bad denglish)
    LG
    Herbert

Well, the only advice I can give is to become a king, get out of teh ally and farm them until an active king will reach your borders a you could be his governor :)

It's not as easy as you told us, cause with that way the acc will loose more ressis than a new king without gov's could get!

Ok you can now farm the former ally member, but ....you will loose the best incoming of the game: the robber hideout's + robber camp's!

LG
    Herbert