Posts by TheDoctor

Not sure if I understand you correctly? You can get the resource field distribution of a village, the kingdom of the area it lays in and the optical layout of the field, but not entirely sure, what you mean with region data.

sorry for delay on replay, for now I get for example all map fields their ID and some info like oasis types for example or player name, but I can't get for example the oasis data like when you open it for example who is profiting from it, how many monsters, same for players u don't get their public profile, you should get these data by making a specific request using the id you got from the map request

Hello!

so my username was Mr.Ass, and it was changed because the game support Thoth about it as offensive now please read this

https://books.google.tn/books?…20not%20offensive&f=false

As the FCC Record state:

The word "ass" and the phrase "pissed off" do not invariably invoke coarse sexual or excretory images, and in

the context presented they do not rise to the level of offensiveness of the "F-Word"

or "S-Word".

the explanation is more detailed in the FCC book

After you read it please tell me if you think Mr.Ass is an offensive name

Thank you

My account in arabiax3 got banned for multi accounting, now the funny thing,I didn't multiaccount, I stopped playing for few days, and I had a sitter, then a friend tells me I got ban O_o I check back I found my self banned I make a ticket...3 days none responded to the ticket, I contacted Travian Legends support who redirected my ticket here and told me they will resolve it as fast as possible..My Ticket GOT DELETED and in my email I find a reply that they say they reconfirmed it is a multi account impressive...The Question is how to deal with such support?is there another support I can contact?

كملك أفضل الاغريق بسهولة لصفته القوية كما يمكنني من النهب بفضل فرسان الاغريق..إخترت بالسريفور العربي السريع الرومان ومع اني لست خبير بالرومان ولاكن اضنهم جيدون بالدفاع والهجوم والسبب الوحيد لإختيارهم ان السيرفور سريع فلن اكون بحاجة ماسة لسرعة فرسان الاغريق كما ان صفة البناء مع الحقول في نفس الوقت جيدة جدا للتطورالسريع أما الجرمان فأستخدهم لما اكون والي اخذ قمحية 15سريعة واهاجم كل الممالك هههههههههه

ولاكن لو خسرت جيشك الجرماني احذف العضوية.....

as I understood we all the server have to take down 1k troops in total battles and each player can share only 3 battles. My question is if someone attacked and killed only 1 troop will he/She be included in the raffle of book wisdom and bucket?

is it a daily thing I mean by that if I relocate they spawn immediatly but what if I relocate after 24h will they spawn again or no
    also what if after I relocate and they spawn I lean them and wait they spawn again normally then I re re locate will they spawn immediatly or it is the same situation

I had a thread where I had a question about 2 players playing in 1 computer it was removed for an unknown reason it's url was
    https://forum.kingdoms.com/thr…ing-on-the-same-computer/
    access denied as you can see
    I would like to know who is responsible of removing it sicne it was from the adminestration and I didn't really get my answer about the question I posted before it get removed for some unknown reason I would like to contact this person so at least he gives me the answer I need. :cursing:X(