Posts by Fisaga_COM

Hi,

for me it works all fine:

Did you maybe search for natars before and it was loaded from your cache? Because I set the search to using in titles first and then in page content, so it should be impossible to get the result you posted above now.
    Please try clearing your cache and use the search again.

regards,
    Fisaga

Hi,

no worries, there will definitely no ban for bidding normally. The bug had nothing to do with placing bids, so just procede as you always have.

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Hi,

the crop, you get for stolen goods is based on the treasures of your king. If the number is below 4k, the amount of crop you get matches the number of treasures. Above 4000, the formula changes a little bit, but it's still "the more treasures, the more crop".
    Wood, clay and iron on the other hand are based on the overall server resource production and the amount of stolen goods, that could possibily be sold. So the values can differ from one day to another.

regards,
    Fisaga

Hi,

treasures can be stolen everywhere you find some. If there is an active treasury with treasurs in the village, you can steal up to 33% in a single attack with your hero.
    If the treasures are found in the tributes, you can even steal all 100% in one attack.

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Hi,

I already sent a ticket regarding this issue to our tech support after observing the same for clarification, whether this behaviour is intended. As soon as we have an answer, we will get back to you.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    You can try to build a hidden treasury in another of your villages and activate it.

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Dear players,

to move the data base of our Travian: Kingdoms forums to a new location we will perform a short maintenance today, May 13th from 4pm CEST (UTC+2). The maintenance shouldn't last longer than 30 minutes.

In this time it will not be possible to login to the forums.

Thank you for your understanding!

Your Travian: Kingdoms team

I assume that on the case of cities with fully upgraded water ditch, a 30% increase will be required.

The water ditch does not improve the durability of buildings. It just gives a % def-bonus to defending troops like the wall/palisade/city wall.

Hi,

to be honest, I can't really see, where you are coming from. A stable from 0 to 20 needs a total of 146:00:35 in TK and 120:10:40 in T4 with Main building lvl 1. So this takes a little longer in TK, you are right on this.
    But on the other hand, updrading resource tiles got much faster. E.g. a woodcutter from 1-15 needs 138:36:15 in TK and 315:02:20 in T4, that's more than double the amount of time.
    For normal villages (non capitals) it is almost the same: 28:11:15 for TK and 29:00:20 for T4 (same for all other resource tiles).
    So I can't really see, why you are talking about a serious nerf for simmers, since simmers won't even need a stable lvl 20, if they don't intend to train units anyway. If they build it for population (which is ofc fine as well) building time does not matter that much in a pop race (culture points are more important here).

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Hi w&W,

as you might have seen already, the update is live on our TEST server already. You can find information on how to access it here.
    After a successful test, the feature will be implemented on the open beta worlds, but this can still take a little bit :)

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Eh. You can scout the crop consumption of a village by scouting an oasis attached to it? I didn't even know that was possible. Somebody please tell me this wasn't possible in T3. I don't think it SHOULD be possible either. You want to know the crop consumption of a village, scout the village...?

It was possible in T3 as well ;)
    An oasis always displayed 10% of the village resources (unless it has been raided the 10 minutes before the spy attack), since you could steal 10% of the resources by attacking the oasis. So you just had to take the difference between 2 scouts with a few seconds (most times like 10-20) gap and multiply it with 10. As el che said, this was usually done to scout especially off (hammer) villages with a lot of scouts. It didn't work quite as well in capitals, since you didn't know the upgrade of the farms.

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Hi,

well, since the title says "is this a bug?" I assumed, he wanted to know, whether there is a bug ;)
    @suggestion: I would like to hear some more voices, since I think, a lot of players, especially from smaller alliances/kingdoms are opposed to that.

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Hi,

the influence is calculated by stationed troops + population/distance. Based on these values the players will be ranked.
    Unfortunately there is a bug at the moment in the calculation of the influence based on pop (treasures are taken into the equation).
    This is probably the reason here, if there really is no village nearby, and he hasn't got enough troops in it to explain it with the formula above.

kind regards,
    Fisaga

Hi,

there was no hero in it, which could have produced crop for the village. Only the reinforcing hero (but his crop production does not count for the village).
    In TK it is currently this way: When starving, a unit grants you 100 crop * its crop consumption. Which means in this case the 2 swords granted 200 crop and the tt 200 as well, which makes a total of 400.
    But there is a consumption of 628, so 400 crop should probably not have lasted 2 hours. But this is only my first impression, as I said, we will look into it, there could have been deliveries e.g. :)

edit: I just checked the account and the 3 units dies from another small attack with some tks. So there really seems to be an issue. Thank you again for telling us!

kind regards,
    Fisaga