Posts by Buzz O'Bumble

That might be the only way to get rid of the problems that metas cause for smaller kingdoms - everybody is in a meta.

It will also get rid of those abusing the relocation feature.

No, this is a tactic some players use where they don't upgrade the fields in their first village at all, and settle a second village very quickly. They then use their Main Building in their first village to demolish all of the buildings then the MB itself, and the village disappears, leaving just the second village. There are threads about settling a second village in under 24 hours in this forum that explain how it's done.

I've yet to find a leader who can get the entire group to do anything ;) And many of those who do as asked will then forget whether CEST and CET mean to go forward or backward and which is 1 and which is 2 hours. If it can be done that players' clocks automatically follow server time it would just be much easier for all of us. I don't remember ever having clock problems in TL.

If I'm correct, isn't that just in summer, then it changes in winter, and is 1 hour different to UTC? And those of us who aren't European have to keep track of when CEST and CET start and stop, and keep comparing our times with other players, or checking with Google. Many of us know to do that, but many don't, and the time issue continues to cause problems. Is there a way that it can be done that we are all just set to server time?

Yes, but will it match server time? As in if there's going to be something like starvation turned on/off at a certain time or an update is happening, and our clocks are on UTC, will it match the time stated by Travian for the events that are happening?

After clicking on the ? icon on the top right, you should see this:
    http://prntscr.com/ggqc3n
    Then clicking on Help Center should bring up this:
    http://prntscr.com/ggqch8

To report another player, you need to choose Violation under the Category drop down list
    And to see your previous tickets, you need to click on My tickets

If this doesn't work, then try sending a private message to an administrator using this forum. You will need to tell the person your game world and avatar.

There is no way to mark a read message as unread, but maybe this would be a good idea. It could also help in dual accounts where one player could read the message then mark it as unread for the other dual/s to see it.

I've never seen this happen before and it was probably something that was never thought about. Hopefully the designers will fix this so inactive dukes can't be made king. While you wait for a reply is it possible to cat down the high population buildings of whichever is king currently to bring his population below that of your highest active duke? That should break the cycle.

But then Ammanurt, the game owners would miss out on all the income they get from players golding up their villages, so that will never happen. I like the idea however.

The relocation feature was meant to be for players who spawned in inactive areas, and I think this 15C relocation is just one more exploit that some players will take advantage of. It should just be you can only relocate your first village.

Fabian, as Renuo said, just handicapping bigger kingdoms in some way is not enough, as the metas will just be a mass of small kingdoms helping each other. I think they would actually be the smallest kingdoms of all to take advantage of the benefits it would give, which would then give them a big advantage and undo what the aim is. They would run out of alphabet letters put after their kingdom name as there would be that many. In addition to what I suggested above, I'd also like to suggest a limit of 1 WW per kingdom.

If the number of players per kingdom is limited to 60, sending reins or resources to anyone outside your kingdom is prevented, and only kingdom members owning a WW can feed or rein it, this would be a simple solution. The per capita idea above could also be added. As always someone will find a way around it, but it's got to be better than it is now. So many governors in servers dominated by metas are deleting out of boredom.

Maybe the developers could trial this idea in a special server?

Slightly off the topic, but if the developers are serious in their desire to discourage metas, another idea given by a teammate is to limit the number of players in a kingdom to 60 as in TL, and only allow players from the team owning the WW to send resources or troops to it. For sure someone will find a way around this, but it would help I believe.