Posts by narwhal#EN(2)

Plumpkin Great post! This really limits what people can do and would also put people in a more fight to survive idea.

Pinkguy#NL Yeah I agree with that, as I wrote myself the game needs a secondary warehouse, but it's a good add that it can only be used to upgrading fields, even then the game can still give you the same goods as before, but now it cannot get raided.
    Something I would like to see them do is kinda similar to Netflix where you simply cannot play the game if you have a VPN. I know you can bypass that, but it could help against most of the cheaters

What answer do you expect to get from that? If he tells you that it cannot be detected, then people will start doing that instead.. If he tells you it can be detected then people wont try and do that :D

An idea Could be to have a seperate "hidden" warehouse that stored the ressources given by menhir whihc could not be stolen? Then people could still invest in buildings and demolish them to get ress, but I guess that is somewhat unavoidable

Basically agree to transform a normal Villa into a cropper Villa. But why only in the capital? And what happens if capital changes?

Additionally there should be a tool that 1 res field (lumber, clay, stone) could be transformed in any other res field (lumber, clay, stone). This would make more sense when claiming oasis and not being in first position. Like this, the FARMER would be a powerfull item / building.

I think giving the opportunity to make every village a cropper is too much so I like the fact that it is only the capital. If the capital changes it is like when a city transform to a village, fields are reduced, and every fields should go back to normal as level say 10 ( assuming the crop fields were higher than 10)