Posts by StreetKnight

I think that the Dev need to understand that this is not just a "u just got to deal with it" kind of situation, i know this happens on many servers but that doesn't mean it should happen on every server.

This whole spiking is taking out a huge part of the gameplay experience which is farming. if u do not farm, it's almost impossible to get a huge army which is also another big part of the game. What's war without armies to fight them with? Do we still call Travian a War Game?

All it takes is just a handful of people to do the spikings, and it can affect the whole server population, ruining game experience that many people have paid for this game.

Hi all,

It seems to me that the COM3 game server is having syn-ing with my game session, as the red signal bar is shown at bottom left of the screen.
    This situation is present for about 4 hours at least already, making trades and reports hard to proceed with. The loss of signals are reported by alliance mates
    as well.

Another issue is the missing walls in village view, the levels are present but the walls are missing, same thing in COM2 as well.
    Have tried deleting cache but that caused me to not be able to play the game for a while, and caused map to not work at all.
    I have tried on both chrome and firefox but same thing persist.

Let me know if u guys are having same problem. :)

Hi not sure if it's just me but I haven't been able to access both com4 and com5 servers since the maintenance started earlier today. I'm currently using chrome mobile version. I can login to my account but not the game world. When I click the game world to play, it shows 404 not found
    (Anyways I looked through the forum and didn't see anyone posting about this)

Yes u can. U can do it by changing the home village of your hero. U send your hero to the village u want it to be at as reinforcements and the option to change home village should appear.

Anyone knows when will the chat system, rally point and adventures be fixed? Been a few days since that maintenance already and still many things not fixed. I'm sure the things I listed above are quite essential in the game play?
    At least the developers fixed the village view switching issue if not probably many more people will quit.

Hi thank you for your reply.

I have tried deleting cache and cookies but problem still persisted so I wrote in to the help center already.
    Other than being unable to switch village view, the chat system is also faulty. Can't seem to enter any chats. The hero attributes also can't be distributed as the + and - buttons are missing.
    Hope this could be fixed ASAP as it's kinda killing people who are on mobile almost exclusively. Thanks!

Hi not sure if I'm the only one having this problem so just decided to post it here anyways.

Currently on com4, after the maintenance earlier today,I cannot switch village view anymore. There used to be two arrow keys on the left and right to switch village view but now it's not that anymore. Did not face the same problem in com5.

Anyone knows what's going on?

For example, i'm a king and settling a 2nd village on a specific coordinates, so i'm assuming that only with the active treasury do i have have influence around the area (boundaries?). Within the boundary of my 2nd village, is it possible for anyone to just choose to settle their village in my boundary(without my consent)? And what happens when they do settle in my boundary? (if they are kings or governors)

anyone have any idea roughly how much population is needed to do trades that are not 1:1?