Posts by Knez

Romans are bad in every aspect, they are too expansive, their horses use much more crop then others and if you want to bring crop usage to normal point you have to build their special building and that is so bad, their units production speed is 3 times slower then others and they use 2 times more resources to build. Only good thing they have is that they can build both resource fields and city buildings at the same time that can be countered by buying gold. Only real strength they have over the other tribes is their individually stronger troops that if you do not lose whole server and mass their numbers can be used to crush the WW with their fiery catapults. Thats it.

So in conclusion.

You want to go as attacker then go Teuton
    You want to go as defender then go Gaul

You want to build more villages and pop then go Romans and risk to become farm.

It is enough to add only English server as universal for Balkan on start, and later you can add Serbian as most common and then others... It is just about do you guys want to have Balkan server not can you do it, because you can.

Hello there support guys I come up with idea, and I speak in the name of all my friends who play this game and many more other players that are experienced and old players.

I am enjoying this game very much and I bring many friends into this game and bulk of them like it and keep playing it.

As for now, we do not have our own server,
    (Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegro/Bulgarian/Slovenian/Macedonian etc)

So many of us wondered if there is a chance we can get at least one server for us all in terms of a Balkan server, because all the country listed above are part of Balkan peninsula. I believe it will be more played because it will represent some sort of international server with mixed elements of local servers. And I am sure that many many many players will join and keep playing the server.

I see on Travian Legends there is already similar thing with most of the country listed above have their own server and in Serbian list there is Balkan special server.

Please think about it I strongly believe it will bring much players and with that much profit. Feel free to comment and give your opinion and I will appreciate if this post get some support. Love you all and have fun!

Because Cyrillic is a big part of international heritage and culture. It is actually one of the first written system of language on the world.